IS IT SIN TO BREAK THE 10 COMMANDMENTS? (Yep!)

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All I see is your words written over God's WORD. Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men that seek to break the commandments of God. If you believe your statement to be true then prove it with the scriptures. Now if you cannot why do you not believe God's WORD?

Riddle me this why is it written in God's WORD the following scriptures and what do you think they means?

MATTHEW 13:14-15
[14], And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which said, By hearing you shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing you shall see, and shall not perceive:
[15], For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

MATTHEW 3:19-21
[19], And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20], For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21], But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God.

1 CORINTHIANS 1:19-21
[19], For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
[20], Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
[21], For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1 CORINTHIANS 3:19
[19], For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness.

Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it over the teachings and traditions of men. Jesus says all those who follow the teachings and traditions of men that break the commandments of God are not following God *MATTHEW 15:3-9 and the reason that those who do not come to the light is because their deeds were evil. Who should we believe your words or God's? *ROMANS 3:4.

Hope this helps.
another scrap scripture dump... no it does not help because You rob the power of God's word when you pull his word out of context and paste it together with your own words or other scriptures pulled out of context.

Here's the thing sport if God wanted his words paired together like you pair them together would he not have the power for them to read the way you compile them but all in one place?

I do have scriptre but it in a form you are not familiar with dealing. You will see the scripture I have to share as a study on a hole book of the bible and a history lesson as to whom and when the book ws written. You like to cut and lob verses at people as if they meant something after you molested them. I don't do that and will not play this game with you.

That is why I said or point out the God of the bible gives you freedom to live in your own bondage constructed out of the fragments you compile. which gives me no insentive to help you unless you can tell me you want to change first. because again If you need the law then my freedom is but a stumbling block to you which will cause you to sin. I have been forbidden to teach someone God's freedom if they think it a sin.

From the nest of verse mess you've made to bind yourself to certain parts of God's law and ignore other parts, it is obvious that you are not ready to hear anything not already in your heart. Infact because I've been where you are at I know that you need God to be a strict task master and you need the law to be stringent and yielding. So why would I try and teach you anything else?

If you came at this 1/2 heartly it could undo everything for you. Which is why Paul teaches if it is a sin for you to eat meat offer to a idol then it is a sin for me to eat that meat in front of you. The same is true here. if it is a sin for you to live free from the whole law... then it is sin for me to teach you knowing it could destroy your relationship with God.

I only say or point out this freedom so you know there is more to God than pharisaical legalism. there is far more to God than check list theology, and most importantly if you have to scrap book a message together then more than likely... your doctrine.. is not a thing. God's messages are found in chapters and whole books not in scraps taken from several places and pasted together. Where else is this practiced any other place in the world beside the fake news desks of disreputable news outlets? Where they take an interview and cut it up to make someone look bad, or the omit facts and post 1/2 an idea or quote to change the meaning of a person's statement!

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
another scrap scripture dump... no it does not help because You rob the power of God's word when you pull his word out of context and paste it together with your own words or other scriptures pulled out of context.

Here's the thing sport if God wanted his words paired together like you pair them together would he not have the power for them to read the way you compile them but all in one place?

I do have scriptre but it in a form you are not familiar with dealing. You will see the scripture I have to share as a study on a hole book of the bible and a history lesson as to whom and when the book ws written. You like to cut and lob verses at people as if they meant something after you molested them. I don't do that and will not play this game with you.

That is why I said or point out the God of the bible gives you freedom to live in your own bondage constructed out of the fragments you compile. which gives me no insentive to help you unless you can tell me you want to change first. because again If you need the law then my freedom is but a stumbling block to you which will cause you to sin. I have been forbidden to teach someone God's freedom if they think it a sin.

From the nest of verse mess you've made to bind yourself to certain parts of God's law and ignore other parts, it is obvious that you are not ready to hear anything not already in your heart. Infact because I've been where you are at I know that you need God to be a strict task master and you need the law to be stringent and yielding. So why would I try and teach you anything else?

If you came at this 1/2 heartly it could undo everything for you. Which is why Paul teaches if it is a sin for you to eat meat offer to a idol then it is a sin for me to eat that meat in front of you. The same is true here. if it is a sin for you to live free from the whole law... then it is sin for me to teach you knowing it could destroy your relationship with God.

I only say or point out this freedom so you know there is more to God than pharisaical legalism. there is far more to God than check list theology, and most importantly if you have to scrap book a message together then more than likely... your doctrine.. is not a thing. God's messages are found in chapters and whole books not in scraps taken from several places and pasted together. Where else is this practiced any other place in the world beside the fake news desks of disreputable news outlets? Where they take an interview and cut it up to make someone look bad, or the omit facts and post 1/2 an idea or quote to change the meaning of a person's statement!

Hello drich0150, nice to see you again.

Sadly all I am hearing from you is your own words in place of God's WORD. Please by all mean if you disagree with anything that has been posted to you then respond to the scriptures in the posts that disagree with you and prove your claims. So far you have only provided your own words in place of God's WORD and ignore the posts and the scriptures only provided as a help to you.

You seem to be very angry and judgmental full of accusations yet you have not proven any one of them either from scripture or by addressing any of the posts and scriptures sent to you only as a help.

Now my friend we are free to believe and do as we wish. I do not judge you. We are all accountable to God on judgment day. The scriptures that have been provided to you are God's WORD not my words. So since you are arguing with God's WORD your argument is with God not me. You simply choose to ignore the scriptures shared with you. Ignoring God's WORD does not make it dissappoear. It is the Word of God that will be our judge come judgment day *JOHN 12:47-48

May God help you as you seek him through his Word.

Upvote 0