Is a Jerusalem Third Temple needed before Zechariah 14 can happen?

Does the Jerusalem Temple come before Zechariah 14 fulfilled?

• No.... we Christians are the temple.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Yes.... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass....

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I am not sure... but I will definitely research this.....

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No....

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes.....

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,815.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Salminius Hermias Sozomenus[a] (Greek: Σωζομενός; c. 400 – c. 450 AD), also known as Sozomen was a historian of the Christian Church.
The attempt to build a Temple in Jerusalem then, was thwarted by God because it is we Christians who are the spiritual Temple during this Church Age.
But to deny that there will be another physical Temple in the end times, is to ignore much prophecy.
There is a huge change coming to the world, a terrible seemingly natural disaster, that will kill millions, Isaiah 24, 2 Peter 3:8, and will set the scene for all that must happen before Jesus Returns.

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I do not trust these tales about the earthquake. The one who composed this tale is a godless liar.

As for the attempts to build the Temple, the new Temple will never be built on the site of the former Temple in Jerusalem. According to the prophecy of Ezekiel, the new Temple should be built in a certain place in the Judean Desert, this Temple is not like the previous temples, and such a Temple can only be built by believers in Jesus Christ.

This is an extremely interesting idea that I have never really heard tell of before........
I like the Gihon Spring Theory very much.......
but this is new.......
and this has enormous potential?!

(Especially considering how many films of so many different genre's could be set on this other Temple area)!

Matthew Fox Ph.D. stated that one of the only ways to attain anything like full employment during a time of rapidly increasing technology......... would be ART.....
and the number of films that could take place on any Jerusalem Temple... could be amazing. It is intriguing but there are ancient traditions of their having been a minimum of at least one replica made of the Ark of the Covenant. The variation on that story that I read had it being taken to Ethiopia by the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
and the number of films that could take place on any Jerusalem Temple... could be amazing. It is intriguing but there are ancient traditions of their having been a minimum of at least one replica made of the Ark of the Covenant. The variation on that story that I read had it being taken to Ethiopia by the son of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
As for the films - I do not think so. This Temple will not be a museum exhibit, but the current residence of the Lord God. Would the Lord want to be in the lenses of the movie cameras?

It's another matter - if now some director planned to make a film about the prophet Ezekiel. I could offer him a fairly accurate model of Ezekiel's vision.

About films - I think that a few years after the Third Temple is built, we will build the City of Yahweh Shamah. Those who will have access to this city will be able to communicate with the righteous who died in the distant past. We will be able to learn their stories from them, as everything was in fact, all the details.

They will not pose before the movie cameras, but we will see them and hear their stories.

Is it true that Moses, when he was hiding in the desert, invented the first alphabet that we use today - alef, bet, gimel - alpha, beta, gamma - a, b, c? The names of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet correspond to the lexicon of the nomads (ancient Jews), and not the merchants (Phoenicians).

Is it true that Queen Hatshepsut committed a state revolution by removing the young Pharaoh Thutmose III, saving from the death of her only son, Moses?

I would like, that then we could shoot true feature films with actors based on the stories of participants in those events.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
As for the films - I do not think so. This Temple will not be a museum exhibit, but the current residence of the Lord God. Would the Lord want to be in the lenses of the movie cameras?

It's another matter - if now some director planned to make a film about the prophet Ezekiel. I could offer him a fairly accurate model of Ezekiel's vision.

About films - I think that a few years after the Third Temple is built, we will build the City of Yahweh Shamah. Those who will have access to this city will be able to communicate with the righteous who died in the distant past. We will be able to learn their stories from them, as everything was in fact, all the details.

They will not pose before the movie cameras, but we will see them and hear their stories.

Is it true that Moses, when he was hiding in the desert, invented the first alphabet that we use today - alef, bet, gimel - alpha, beta, gamma - a, b, c? The names of the letters in the Hebrew alphabet correspond to the lexicon of the nomads (ancient Jews), and not the merchants (Phoenicians).

Is it true that Queen Hatshepsut committed a state revolution by removing the young Pharaoh Thutmose III, saving from the death of her only son, Moses?

I would like, that then we could shoot true feature films with actors based on the stories of participants in those events.

Former Atheist Mr. Alon Anava had a near death experience when he was 28 and
he has became deeply religious and is now a Rabbi.

In one of his videos he states that there are 17 cameras around us that are alive.... they are really angels. They record every minute detail of our lives. These angels with capabilities far beyond DVD and HD cameras are there at our judgment. In a way.... G-d seems to have gotten into the production of reality films with deep spiritual, emotional, psychological and even yes... .economic value. Human life seems to have INFINITE value to G-d.

The Life Review part of a near death experience can transform an Atheist into a zealous servant of G-d. Former Atheist Howard Storm Ph. D. has became a true temple of the Holy Spirit...... partly through his Life Review/ judgment.

Hebrews 9:27 "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

3. The Life Review of Howard Storm

Next, they wanted to talk about my life. To my surprise my life played out before me, maybe six or eight feet in front of me, from beginning to end.

The life review was very much in their control, and they showed me my life, but not from my point of view. I saw me in my life and this whole thing was a lesson, even though I didn't know it at the time. They were trying to teach me something, but I didn't know it was a teaching experience, because I didn't know that I would be coming back. We just watched my life from beginning to the end. Some things they slowed down on, and zoomed in on and other things they went right through.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In one of his videos he states that there are 17 cameras around us that are alive.... they are really angels. They record every minute detail of our lives.
It is unlikely that the Lord God will provide us with the technical ability to download such records in our material video file formats. Therefore, I think that the films shown to us in our brain, we will have to shoot again in the pavilions with the actors with ordinary movie cameras.

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is unlikely that the Lord God will provide us with the technical ability to download such records in our material video file formats. Therefore, I think that the films shown to us in our brain, we will have to shoot again in the pavilions with the actors with ordinary movie cameras.

Before I forget I was wanting to get your feeling toward a book that I have read and re-read many, many times in order to begin to understand my wife better.

If you scroll down to the heading The Truth of Grace you can read where Pastor Rick Joyner recounts a visionary dream of heaven where he met some saints in heaven. His account impresses me as genuine...........
and to me was profoundly inspirational. Simply reading about what he saw is humbling:

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Before I forget I was wanting to get your feeling toward a book that I have read and re-read many, many times in order to begin to understand my wife better.

If you scroll down to the heading The Truth of Grace you can read where Pastor Rick Joyner recounts a visionary dream of heaven where he met some saints in heaven. His account impresses me as genuine...........
and to me was profoundly inspirational. Simply reading about what he saw is humbling:

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner
I'm not a fan of this kind of reading. I do not find anything useful there.

I'm interested more in practical matters. If there is a description of the Temple, then drawings must be made. If there are drawings, then the Temple must be built. What will be the attitude to this Temple from the author of this book when the Temple will be built? I dont know.

Today, most Christians believe that this Temple they do not need. Hence, they do not participate in the first resurrection.

• Useful
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today, most Christians believe that this Temple they do not need. Hence, they do not participate in the first resurrection.

Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
The Third Temple according to the prophecy of Ezekiel is God's Temple, if you believe in the Scriptures. We will build this Temple, regardless of your desire. Then you will have to decide how you feel about this Temple.

117539.png

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I'm not a fan of this kind of reading. I do not find anything useful there.

I'm interested more in practical matters. If there is a description of the Temple, then drawings must be made. If there are drawings, then the Temple must be built. What will be the attitude to this Temple from the author of this book when the Temple will be built? I dont know.

I do know that the author of that book was one of the first to be shown that G-d had a calling on the life of Mr. Donald Trump long before he became President.

Rick Joyner supported him at a time when only a few Christian leaders did.

President Trump, Cyrus prophecies and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do know that the author of that book was one of the first to be shown that G-d had a calling on the life of Mr. Donald Trump long before he became President.

Rick Joyner supported him at a time when only a few Christian leaders did.
I do not want to say anything bad about President Trump. I like him more than previous presidents who were after Ronald Reagan. But we must understand that the world is ruled by the devil. The US is the head of this world, this is the 7th head of the apocalyptic beast. Therefore, any president of the United States by definition is a candidate for antichrists.

I always considered George W. Bush the Biblical Antichrist, because he had certain signs of anti-christ. Perhaps he still has everything ahead of him. Therefore, any person in the church who joins these leaders can not be the bearer of the Holy Spirit, this is the "tribe of Dan", which is not among the 144,000.

However, despite the fact that among the 144,000 who have the seal of the Holy Spirit on their heads, there are no representatives of the tribe of Dan, this tribe of Dan should receive his hereditary destiny in Israel, according to the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Therefore, I can not tell you anything about such figures of the Church who are involved in one team with the authorities of this world. There is a mystery here.

The leaders of this people took him out of the way: those who followed them were lost.

• Informative
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snip*.............
Know that as long as the third, Messianic Temple according to the prophesy of Ezekiel is not built by the Jews, there will not be the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, nor the Yahweh Shammah City, nor will there be even the Antichrist, whose arrival you so expect. And the Jews will not return and will not be saved. There will be nothing, remember this.
That is how I see it.

With me being almost 68 years old now, I doubt I will be around to see it built, [but I may one of the ones coming down in Revelation 19:14]
Stephen saw the heavens opened up before he was stoned to death in Acts, so I may be riding side by side with him [ironically, my birth name is Stephen]
Acts 7:56
and said, "Look! I see the heavens having been opened and the Son of the Man standing out of rights of the God!"
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon [the Lord], and saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit
"

Reve 19:
11 And I perceived the heaven being opened/anewgmenon <455> (5772) and behold! A white horse and the One sitting on it being called Faithful and True. And in justice He is judging and battling.
14 and the armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses
Reve 16:21
And great Hail as a talent-weight is descending out of the Heaven upon the men.
And the men blaspheme the God out of the blow of the Hail, that great is the blow of it/her, tremendous

Reve 16 and Great Hail question

Man Shields His Car from Hail

upload_2018-5-26_14-37-34.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As the OP asks, it is when the AC breaks his treaty with the Christian people of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, that Zechariah 14:1-2 is fulfilled. Confirmed by Revelation 12:6-17 and Revelation 13:5-7

I meant to respond to that also, as it is way out in left field.

Isaiah 62:1-5 is actually for the time after... Christ's 2nd coming and He is in Jerusalem with His elect. That is when the land will be married to the sons, and when salvation goes forth as a lamp. The names Hephzibah ('My delight is in her') and Beulah ('to marry, be husband over') will be new names for the land.

Thus Beulah is not about a Christian people when the Antichrist breaks his treaty. Beulah is a name for the holy land in the world to come, after Christ's return.

Nor is Zechariah 14 fulfilled when the AC breaks the treaty in the middle of Daniel's "one week" (Dan.9:27). Zechariah 14 is about the "day of the Lord" and thereafter. The "day of the Lord" is the day when Jesus returns to do battle, which is mentioned there. That chapter is also about the saints coming to Jerusalem with Him, a great valley formed there when His feet touch down upon the Mount of Olives, and then the nations being required to come and worship Him at Jerusalem from year to year, and keep the feast of tabernacles.

Nor is Revelation 12:6-17 related to Zech.14 being fulfilled, because Rev.12:7-17 is about the event of Satan and his angels being cast out of heaven down to this earth and persecuting the saints who have the Testimony of Jesus, pointing to the time of great tribulation at the end, just before Christ's return.

Likewise in Rev.13:5-7, that is about the time when the world beast kingdom of ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns are setup, a kingdom on earth by the Antichrist/"dragon" once he is cast down to the earth. That is a time when he will be given power over the saints for 42 months. So nor is it a time when Zech.14 is fulfilled either, but a time before, the time of the great tribulation with the mark of the beast.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I do not want to say anything bad about President Trump. I like him more than previous presidents who were after Ronald Reagan. But we must understand that the world is ruled by the devil. The US is the head of this world, this is the 7th head of the apocalyptic beast. Therefore, any president of the United States by definition is a candidate for antichrists.

I always considered George W. Bush the Biblical Antichrist, because he had certain signs of anti-christ. Perhaps he still has everything ahead of him. Therefore, any person in the church who joins these leaders can not be the bearer of the Holy Spirit, this is the "tribe of Dan", which is not among the 144,000.

However, despite the fact that among the 144,000 who have the seal of the Holy Spirit on their heads, there are no representatives of the tribe of Dan, this tribe of Dan should receive his hereditary destiny in Israel, according to the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Therefore, I can not tell you anything about such figures of the Church who are involved in one team with the authorities of this world. There is a mystery here.

The leaders of this people took him out of the way: those who followed them were lost.

Interesting.........
Orthodox Jewish scholar Yair Davidiy adds details about the Tribe of Dan and where some of them migrated to.

You might want to get into this discussion:

President Trump, Cyrus prophecies and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

This other post by you is certainly impressive.

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...ll-not-building.8007616/page-15#post-73098210

Ezekiel's Temple: why are we still not building?

and.....

Until the time when the Third Temple is built, there will be no Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Moreover, this Temple itself is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

I know for sure that it will be so.

All the cataclysms described in the Revelation of John refer not to the material world, but to the spiritual world. It will not be earthquakes of the Earth, there will be earthquakes of religions. Because everything will be completely different than people expect.

The fact that the future Temple will not be built in Jerusalem is quite clear, just read one verse of Ezekiel's prophecy, 40:2. This verse says three times that Ezekiel saw the future Temple not in Jerusalem.

But not only in this verse the prophecy says that the future Temple will be built in a new place.

God will not do as people want. He never does by the will of people. It is easier for God to call a new place Jerusalem, than to remove all the cemeteries in the center of Jerusalem.

Three places will be called Jerusalem: the former Jerusalem, the Third Temple in the Judean Desert and the city of Yahweh Shammah.

The people will not see Jesus Christ, who was 2000 years ago on Earth. The nations will see Jesus Christ in a different guise: in the image of thousands of people who will enter the Eastern Gate of the Third Temple within 10 days of sanctification of the altar. The appearance of Jesus Christ will be in these people, they will all be equal to God, like Jesus Christ.

Christian denominations will not accept these people, and the Israelis will not accept these people immediately, but when this happens, it will be the acceptance of Jesus Christ by the Jewish people.

Therefore, today, one question is on the agenda: to build the Third Temple in accordance with the prophesy of Ezekiel, in the place that is defined in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The attempt to build a Temple in Jerusalem then, was thwarted by God because it is we Christians who are the spiritual Temple during this Church Age.
But to deny that there will be another physical Temple in the end times, is to ignore much prophecy.
There is a huge change coming to the world, a terrible seemingly natural disaster, that will kill millions, Isaiah 24, 2 Peter 3:8, and will set the scene for all that must happen before Jesus Returns.

I sure am hoping that the natural disasters of the Bible..... or many of them anyway... can be fulfilled metaphorically by waves of people repenting and doing Teshuvah?

The life story of Rabbi Alon Anava who was a total skeptic until he had a near death experience is a great example of how Jews can return to G-d with their whole heart.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I sure am hoping that the natural disasters of the Bible..... or many of them anyway... can be fulfilled metaphorically by waves of people repenting and doing Teshuvah?
For example, what is a "mountain" in the system of images in the Holy Scriptures? The mountain is a symbol of a certain teaching. For example: "The Sermon on the Mount of Jesus Christ".

Or the sermon that was heard by the disciples of Jesus Christ when they were with Him on the Mount of Olives. That is, the "Mount of Olives" is the doctrine of the signs of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus Christ said:

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mark 11:23)

— He pointed to the Mount of Olives.

Accordingly, the phrase "and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea"(Revelation 8:8) means that the doctrine of the signs of the Second Coming struck unbelievers, struck the whole world ("sea" is an image of the world).

The inner horror that affects the thoughts of billions of people around the world can cause a very serious global crisis:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
(Luke 21:25)

This Great Tribulation will never end unless humanity builds the Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel — so that there will be a place where the “elected from the four winds” will gather.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For example, what is a "mountain" in the system of images in the Holy Scriptures? The mountain is a symbol of a certain teaching. For example: "The Sermon on the Mount of Jesus Christ".

Or the sermon that was heard by the disciples of Jesus Christ when they were with Him on the Mount of Olives. That is, the "Mount of Olives" is the doctrine of the signs of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

When Jesus Christ said:

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. (Mark 11:23)

— He pointed to the Mount of Olives.

Accordingly, the phrase "and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea"(Revelation 8:8) means that the doctrine of the signs of the Second Coming struck unbelievers, struck the whole world ("sea" is an image of the world).

The inner horror that affects the thoughts of billions of people around the world can cause a very serious global crisis:

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
(Luke 21:25)

This Great Tribulation will never end unless humanity builds the Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel — so that there will be a place where the “elected from the four winds” will gather.

Yes..... the fulfillment of
Ezekiel 47
holds the key to ushering in the Era of Moshiach where lions will actually eat straw like an ox.

I quoted your brilliant post over here:

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0