Is a Jerusalem Third Temple needed before Zechariah 14 can happen?

Does the Jerusalem Temple come before Zechariah 14 fulfilled?

• No.... we Christians are the temple.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Yes.... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass....

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I am not sure... but I will definitely research this.....

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No....

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes.....

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When the elect will be gathered at the Messianic Temple built in the Judean Desert in accordance with the directions in the book of the prophet Ezekiel, then most of the Christians will be enemies of this Temple, and accordingly, they will be enemies of God and Jesus Christ in His Second Coming.
I thank you ProtectionET, for your great pictures of the new Temple, that will be built in Jerusalem.
I do believe the Temple Mount, with the rock of Mt Moriah in it, will be the site of this Temple; greater that any former one. Haggai 2:9 And the Shekinah Glory of God will enter it thru the East gate. Ezekiel 43:1-5

As for Christians being God's enemies, I totally reject this idea. Although 'many' will violate the Covenant, Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:32-35

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do believe the Temple Mount, with the rock of Mt Moriah in it, will be the site of this Temple; greater that any former one. Haggai 2:9 And the Shekinah Glory of God will enter it thru the East gate. Ezekiel 43:1-5
I assure you, this Temple will never be built in Jerusalem. First, there is no high mountain in Jerusalem (Ezekiel 40: 2). Secondly, in Jerusalem, the previous temples stood on the north-eastern slope of the hill of Zion, and not on the southern slope (Ezekiel 40: 2). Thirdly, Ezekiel did not recognize this place (Ezekiel 40: 2). Ezekiel, who served as a priest in the Temple of Jerusalem, did not recognize either Mount Moriah, the Mount of Olives, or the Cedron stream, he could not identify the place shown to him as Jerusalem.

Fourthly, there is no source of water in Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, which must flow from the right side of the House, from under the threshold (Ezekiel 47: 1).

Fifth, there must be two streams, two streams of water (in the English translation of the Bible, for some reason, the dual number is ignored, in Hebrew there are "two streams" - Ezekiel 47: 9). One stream will flow into the Dead Sea near Ein Gedi, the second stream will flow into the Dead Sea near Ein Eglaim (Ezekiel 47:10). Ein Gedi means "The Source of the Kid". Ein Eglaim means "The Source of Two Heifers", also the most dual number, the ending of the word "-im". Near the place of confluence into the Dead Sea, the Nahal Hever stream bifurcates. This place is Ein Eglaim in the prophecy of Ezekiel, this gorge south of Ein Gedi. Under no circumstances will there be a separation of the Kedron stream into these two channels, in Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot. And the place, which is determined by the measurements written in the book of Ezekiel, is on the watershed of Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot.

Sixth, the area to be separated for the Temple is 500x500 reeds, it is 1440x1440 meters, plus the trade area along the outer perimeter, another 50 cubits, that is, another 24 meters (Ezekiel 42:16-20; Ezekiel 45:2). All this territory is a holy place, there should not be any extraneous buildings, especially graves. It is absolutely impossible to demolish not only the Muslim Dome of the Rock, but all the buildings and cemeteries in the heart of Jerusalem, on an area of more than two square kilometers. Nevertheless, Ezekiel points to this circumstance: "Now let them put away their harlotry and the corpses of their kings far from Me..." (Ezekiel 43:9)

Seventh, Abraham could not go all the way from Beersheba to Jerusalem for two days (Genesis 22: 4).

Eighth, King David persistently called the place shown to him by the Angel, "the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite." What could be the "the threshing floor of Orna", if David knew that it was the land of Moriah, the biblical Jehovah Jireh?!

Ninth, if you move the center of the rectangle to Jerusalem, it will be impossible to provide the necessary size of the land holdings of the Levites, the City, and the rest of the territory of the 12 tribes of Israel will not correspond to the geographical locations listed in Ezekiel's prophecy: Hamath, Berothah, Sibraim, Tamar, Kadesh, Al Arish (Ezekiel 47:15-20).

89262.jpg

Tenth, there is the Lord God, who will not allow His earthly residence to be built according to the will of men, and not according to His Word.

As for Christians being God's enemies, I totally reject this idea.
And I'm not saying that everything. Most. In the same way as not all Jews were opponents of Jesus Christ in the days of His First Coming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
ProtectionET... have you ever read about the Gihon Spring theory on the placement for the Jerusalem Third Temple?

Ernest L. Martin - Wikipedia

The basis of this work began with Martin's first visit to Jerusalem in 1961 when he first met Benjamin Mazar and later his son Ory Mazar, who informed him of his belief that the Temples of Solomon and Zerubbabel were located on the Ophel mound to the north of the original Mount Zion on the southeast ridge. In a 1996 draft report to support this theory Martin wrote: "I was then under the impression that Simon the Hasmonean (along with Herod a century later) moved the Temple from the Ophel mound to the Dome of the Rock area." However, after studying the words of Josephus concerning the Temple of Herod the Great, which was reported to be in the same general area of the former Temples, he then read the account of Eleazar who led the final contingent of Jewish resistance to the Romans at Masada which stated that the Roman fortress was the only structure left by 73 C.E. "With this key in mind, I came to the conclusion in 1997 that all the Temples were indeed located on the Ophel mound over the area of the Gihon Spring".[5] From these conclusions Martin produced his book in which he asserted that the Temples of Jerusalem were located over the Gihon Spring and not over the Dome of the Rock. He wrote: "What has been amazing to me is the vast amount of Jewish, Muslim, and Christian records that remain available from the first to the sixteenth centuries that clearly vindicate the conclusions that I have reached in this book of research."

I assure you, this Temple will never be built in Jerusalem. First, there is no high mountain in Jerusalem (Ezekiel 40: 2). Secondly, in Jerusalem, the previous temples stood on the north-eastern slope of the hill of Zion, and not on the southern slope (Ezekiel 40: 2). Thirdly, Ezekiel did not recognize this place (Ezekiel 40: 2). Ezekiel, who served as a priest in the Temple of Jerusalem, did not recognize either Mount Moriah, the Mount of Olives, or the Cedron stream, he could not identify the place shown to him as Jerusalem.

Fourthly, there is no source of water in Mount Moriah in Jerusalem, which must flow from the right side of the House, from under the threshold (Ezekiel 47: 1).

Fifth, there must be two streams, two streams of water (in the English translation of the Bible, for some reason, the dual number is ignored, in Hebrew there are "two streams" - Ezekiel 47: 9). One stream will flow into the Dead Sea near Ein Gedi, the second stream will flow into the Dead Sea near Ein Eglaim (Ezekiel 47:10). Ein Gedi means "The Source of the Kid". Ein Eglaim means "The Source of Two Heifers", also the most dual number, the ending of the word "-im". Near the place of confluence into the Dead Sea, the Nahal Hever stream bifurcates. This place is Ein Eglaim in the prophecy of Ezekiel, this gorge south of Ein Gedi. Under no circumstances will there be a separation of the Kedron stream into these two channels, in Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot. And the place, which is determined by the measurements written in the book of Ezekiel, is on the watershed of Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot.

Sixth, the area to be separated for the Temple is 500x500 reeds, it is 1440x1440 meters, plus the trade area along the outer perimeter, another 50 cubits, that is, another 24 meters (Ezekiel 14:20). All this territory is a holy place, there should not be any extraneous buildings, especially graves. It is absolutely impossible to demolish not only the Muslim Dome of the Rock, but all the buildings and cemeteries in the heart of Jerusalem, on an area of more than two square kilometers. Nevertheless, Ezekiel points to this circumstance: "Now let them put away their harlotry and the corpses of their kings far from Me..." (Ezekiel 43:9)

Seventh, Abraham could not go all the way from Beersheba to Jerusalem for two days (Genesis 22: 4).

Eighth, King David persistently called the place shown to him by the Angel, "the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite." What could be the "the threshing floor of Orna", if David knew that it was the land of Moriah, the biblical Jehovah Jireh?!

Ninth, if you move the center of the rectangle to Jerusalem, it will be impossible to provide the necessary size of the land holdings of the Levites, the City, and the rest of the territory of the 12 tribes of Israel will not correspond to the geographical locations listed in Ezekiel's prophecy: Hamath, Berothah, Sibraim, Tamar, Kadesh, Al Arish (Ezekiel 47:15-20).

89262.jpg

Tenth, there is the Lord God, who will not allow His earthly residence to be built according to the will of men, and not according to His Word.

And I'm not saying that everything. Most. In the same way as not all Jews were opponents of Jesus Christ in the days of His First Coming.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The great city was split into three parts... (Revelation 16:19)

The great city is Jerusalem.

I would not translate the Greek word "ἐγένετο" by the word "split".
1. to be, to become
2. born
3. occur, be committed
4. to come

This verse describes the moment when, in addition to the historical Jerusalem, the Third Temple in the Judean Desert is already built, and the city of Yahweh Shamah appears, according to Ezekiel 48.

udel.jpg

the cities of the nations fell (Revelation 16:19) – National branches of the Christian religion ceased to exist.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The great city was split into three parts... (Revelation 16:19)

The great city is Jerusalem.

I would not translate the Greek word "ἐγένετο" by the word "split".
1. to be, to become
2. born
3. occur, be committed
4. to come

This verse describes the moment when, in addition to the historical Jerusalem, the Third Temple in the Judean Desert is already built, and the city of Yahweh Shamah appears, according to Ezekiel 48.

udel.jpg

the cities of the nations fell (Revelation 16:19) – National branches of the Christian religion ceased to exist.

Upvote 0

JLB777

Supporter
Jun 18, 2012
✟403,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am convinced that the answer to this question is ....... yes!

But it is pretty amazing how divided we Christians are on this topic so far.

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?
Edit
  1. *
    Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.
    6 vote(s)
    16.2%

2. No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.
    3 vote(s)
    8.1%

3. Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

4. No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.
    19 vote(s)
    51.4%

5. I am not certain but I will research this question further.
    4 vote(s)
    10.8%

6. No... this could cause a war to break out.
    5 vote(s)
    13.5%
Change Your Vote

Grant R. Jeffrey Ph. D. made some fascinating comments on the relationship between the Messianic Jewish community of the first century.......... until the destruction of the Temple...... and he compared what happened then with what will happen when Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 are finally fulfilled in the millennium.

Zechariah 14 is what Jesus was teaching in Matthew 24

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ernest L. Martin - Wikipedia
Dr. Martin argued that the birth of Jesus happened on the evening of September 11, 3 BCE, which corresponds to Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year on the first of Tishri on the Jewish calendar.[4]

Jesus Christ was born on the 8th of Tishrei. If Jesus Christ was born on any of the holidays, for example 1-2 Tishrei, or 10 Tishrei, or in the days of Sukkot, then this would certainly be mentioned in the New Testament. 8 Tishrei corresponds to the day when Moses returned from the mountain with the tables of the Covenant the second time, if you sum the days according to the Scriptures. The same day corresponds to the day when King Solomon brought the Ark of the Covenant to the Temple.

In this case, the name "Jesus" was first uttered by 15 Tishrei, the day of the circumcision of Jesus. This is the beginning of Sukkot. This Name is the "Sukkot" of our salvation. Therefore, 15 Tishrei is the "birthday" of another "baby" - Emmanuel (God With Us). We are all in Jesus Christ, the Body of Christ.

A "circumcision" of our "baby" should be on the eighth day of Sukkot, this is Simchat Torah. Only then will the rest of the people recognize this Name - Emmanuel, God is with us, in relation to us. This is after the consecration of the Temple (1-10 Tishrei) and not in the same year when the Temple will be built, but in a few years (see 1335 days).

For reference: 1335 days are between Tu B'Shvat and Simchat Torah, not every year, but only in some years of the Jewish calendar. The fruits of the Tree of Life can be eaten no earlier than in the 4th year after transplanting this tree to Eretz Yisrael. (see Leviticus 19:23-25)

From these conclusions Martin produced his book in which he asserted that the Temples of Jerusalem were located over the Gihon Spring and not over the Dome of the Rock.

It does not matter. Because Ezekiel's Temple must be built elsewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It does not matter. Because Ezekiel's Temple must be built elsewhere.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Gal 4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
Gal 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
Gal 4:30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
Gal 4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.

Some of us have failed to "cast out" the Sinai covenant of "bondage".

Heb 8:6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
Heb 8:7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:(from Jeremiah 31:31-34)
Heb 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
Heb 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
Heb 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
Heb 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 8:13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.
(The New Covenant has made the Sinai Covenant "obsolete".)

Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
(from the promise of the New Covenant in Jeremiah 31:31-34.)
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

Heb 12:18 For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest,
Heb 12:19 And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:
Heb 12:20 (For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
Heb 12:21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:)
Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

The final temple of God is found below.

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some (Julian and Jews 363 AD) have learned the hard way. Who's next?

Sozomen (ca. A.D.375-447)
"Ecclesiastical History"
Book V, Chapter XXII

Though the emperor [Julian the Apostate] hated and opressed the Christians, he manifested benevolence and humanity towards the Jews. He wrote to the Jewish patriarchs and leaders, as well as to the people, requesting them to pray for him, and for the prosperity of the empire. In taking this step he was not actuated, I am convinced, by any respect for their religion; for he was aware that it is, so to speak, the mother of the Christian religion, and he knew that both religions rest upon the authority of the patriarchs and the prophets; but he thought to grieve the Christians by favoring the Jews, who are their most inveterate enemies. But perhaps he also calculated upon persuading the Jews to embrace paganism and sacrifices; for they were only acquainted with the mere letter of Scripture, and could not, like the Christians and a few of the wisest among the Hebrews, discern the hidden meaning.

Events proved that this was his real motive; for he sent for some of the chiefs of the race and exhorted them to return to the observance of the laws of Moses and the customs of their fathers. On their replying that because the temple in Jerusalem was overturned, it was neither lawful nor ancestral to do this in another place than the metropolis out of which they had been cast, he gave them public money, commanded them to rebuild the temple, and to practice the cult similar to that of their ancestors, by sacrificing after the ancient way. The Jews entered upon the undertaking, without reflecting that, according to the prediction of the holy prophets, it could not be accomplished. They sought for the most skillful artisans, collected materials, cleared the ground, and entered so earnestly upon the task, that even the women carried heaps of earth, and brought their necklaces and other female ornaments towards defraying the expense. The emperor, the other pagans, and all the Jews, regarded every other undertaking as secondary in importance to this. Although the pagans were not well-disposed towards the Jews, yet they assisted them in this enterprise, because they reckoned upon its ultimate success, and hoped by this means to falsify the prophecies of Christ. Besides this motive, the Jews themselves were impelled by the consideration that the time had arrived for rebuilding their temple. When they had removed the ruins of the former building, they dug up the ground and cleared away its foundation; it is said that on the following day when they were about to lay the first foundation, a great earthquake occurred, and by the violent agitation of the earth, stones were thrown up from the depths, by which those of the Jews who were engaged in the work were wounded, as likewise those who were merely looking on. The houses and public porticos, near the site of the temple, in which they had diverted themselves, were suddenly thrown down; many were caught thereby, some perished immediately, others were found half dead and mutilated of hands or legs, others were injured in other parts of the body. When God caused the earthquake to cease, the workmen who survived again returned to their task, partly because such was the edict of the emperor, and partly because they were themselves interested in the undertaking. Men often, in endeavoring to gratify their own passions, seek what is injurious to them, reject what would be truly advantageous, and are deluded-by the idea that nothing is really useful except what is agreeable to them. When once led astray by this error, they are no longer able to act in a manner conducive to their own interests, or to take warning by the calamities which are visited upon them.

The Jews, I believe, were just in this state; for, instead of regarding this unexpected earthquake as a manifest indication that God was opposed to the re-erection of their temple, they proceeded to recommence the work. But all parties relate, that they had scarcely returned to the undertaking, when fire burst suddenly from the foundations of the temple, and consumed several of the workmen.

This fact is fearlessly stated, and believed by all; the only discrepancy in the narrative is that some maintain that flame burst from the interior of the temple, as the workmen were striving to force an entrance, while others say that the fire proceeded directly from the earth. In whichever way the phenomenon might have occurred, it is equally wonderful. A more tangible and still more extraordinary prodigy ensued; suddenly the sign of the cross appeared spontaneously on the garments of the persons engaged in the undertaking. These crosses were disposed like stars, and appeared the work of art. Many were hence led to confess that Christ is God, and that the rebuilding of the temple was not pleasing to Him; others presented themselves in the church, were initiated, and besought Christ, with hymns and supplications, to pardon their transgression. If any one does not feel disposed to believe my narrative, let him go and be convinced by those who heard the facts I have related from the eyewitnesses of them, for they are still alive. Let him inquire, also, of the Jews and pagans who left the work in an incomplete state, or who, to speak more accurately, were able to commence it.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,410.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yet you seem to suggest that we're supposed to support today's unbelieving Jews with building a 3rd temple in Jerusalem today? I can't go along with that.

I could never support that either. And I seriously doubt that God would want me to support that. And besides that, there won't be a literal third temple involved with any of this to begin with.

• Agree
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,794.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I could never support that either. And I seriously doubt that God would want me to support that. And besides that, there won't be a literal third temple involved with any of this to begin with.
2 Thessalonians 2:4 and Revelation 11:1, as well as many OT prophesies, plainly tell us there will be a 3rd Temple.
For now, as BaB constantly posts; we Christians are the spiritual Temple of God on earth.
This new Temple will not be built by the Jews, they do not go onto the Temple Mount for fear of stepping where the Holy of Holies was.
It will be people from far away who will build it. Zechariah 6:15

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
2 Thessalonians 2:4 and Revelation 11:1, as well as many OT prophesies, plainly tell us there will be a 3rd Temple.
For now, as BaB constantly posts; we Christians are the spiritual Temple of God on earth.
This new Temple will not be built by the Jews, they do not go onto the Temple Mount for fear of stepping where the Holy of Holies was.
It will be people from far away who will build it. Zechariah 6:15
Having upgraded His earthly residence from the old covenant physical temple in Israel to the New Covenant spiritual temple in His saints, God is not about to downgrade and abandon the latter for the former -- ever.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Third Temple in Jerusalem will never be built. Because the prophecy of Ezekiel indicates a different place for the Messianic Temple. And the "temple" in which the Antichrist will appear is the "temple" mentioned by the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 3:16.

The spiritual temple Apostle Paul was talking about in 1 Cor.3:16 is not about a physical temple, and thus cannot be applied to any physical structure built in Jerusalem.

The 2 Thessalonians 2:4 "temple of God" that Apostle Paul was pointing to which the coming Antichrist will sit in, is about a physical structure in Jerusalem built with man's hands. Those wrongly teaching Paul was speaking of the spiritual temple there are preaching a false doctrine, because no man can corrupt the spiritual temple of which the prophets and Apostles make up the foundation, with Christ Jesus as The Chief Cornerstone (Ephesians 2). Those against that spiritual temple are simply cut off. They cannot corrupt it.

The Ezekiel 40-47 sanctuary, called there God's house, is not... for this present world. It is for after Christ's future 2nd coming. Given along with that prophecy of the sanctuary is the River of Revelation 22 which will flow out of the sanctuary (Ezek.47). And wherever those waters of that River flows and touches other waters on earth, those waters will be healed. The tree of life is also shown manifested with that River. No man will be able to accomplish that feat, so it's one of the EASY ways to know this future temple in Jerusalem to be built by the hands of unbelieving Jews will be a false temple in prep for the coming pseudo-Christ. Christians are to have NO part in it!

Upvote 0

Davy

Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I've been watching the Jews in Jerusalem prepare for their next temple for a couple of decades now. Since the late 1990's they've been sacrificing on a hill overlooking the Temple Mount on passover. It's actually been longer than that since Israel became a nation there again in 1948. But that's how long ago the orthodox Jews there have been planning it. They simply won't do it until a real working peace pact is made, as powers beyond Jerusalem are actually in control of that area (i.e., the nations). The coming Antichrist could easily create that situation, as the Daniel prophecy points to that being the case.

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here are two passages from the New Testament. In both cases we are dealing with a wrong translation. It is interesting that such a wrong translation, at least in the English and Russian Bible. Who tried so hard?

The great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath. (Revelation 16:19 – NASB)

And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
(Revelation 16:19 – KJV)

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. (2 Thessalonians 2:7 – NASB)

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let,] until he be taken out of the way. (2 Thessalonians 2:7 – KJV)

i01.png

Strong – 1096:

1) to become, i.e. to come into existence, begin to be, receive being
2) to become, i.e. to come to pass, happen
2a) of events
3) to arise, appear in history, come upon the stage
3a) of men appearing in public
4) to be made, finished
4a) of miracles, to be performed, wrought
5) to become, be made

In both cases, Holy Scripture refers to the same event: the birth of the unity of saints in Jesus Christ, the gathering of Christians who left the "Babylon" of Christian religions after the completion of the construction of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel.

This is the appearance of Heavenly Jerusalem on the land of Israel.

Attention! Here is the corrected translation:

The great city was arise in three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath. (Revelation 16:19)

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains so until he is born out of the midst. (2 Thessalonians 2:7)

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some (Julian and Jews 363 AD) have learned the hard way. Who's next?

Sozomen (ca. A.D.375-447)
"Ecclesiastical History"
Book V, Chapter XXII
I do not trust these tales about the earthquake. The one who composed this tale is a godless liar.

As for the attempts to build the Temple, the new Temple will never be built on the site of the former Temple in Jerusalem. According to the prophecy of Ezekiel, the new Temple should be built in a certain place in the Judean Desert, this Temple is not like the previous temples, and such a Temple can only be built by believers in Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

jgr

Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,467.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I do not trust these tales about the earthquake. The one who composed this tale is a godless liar.

As for the attempts to build the Temple, the new Temple will never be built on the site of the former Temple in Jerusalem. According to the prophecy of Ezekiel, the new Temple should be built in a certain place in the Judean Desert, this Temple is not like the previous temples, and such a Temple can only be built by believers in Jesus Christ.

Salminius Hermias Sozomenus[a] (Greek: Σωζομενός; c. 400 – c. 450 AD), also known as Sozomen was a historian of the Christian Church.

Yes, he certainly sounds like a godless liar.

Upvote 0