Is a Jerusalem Third Temple needed before Zechariah 14 can happen?

Does the Jerusalem Temple come before Zechariah 14 fulfilled?

• No.... we Christians are the temple.

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Yes.... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass....

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I am not sure... but I will definitely research this.....

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No....

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes.....

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your opinion. Quite wrong and totally unscriptural.

Well, and I thought you were more 'on the ball' with understanding God's Word.

Isa 61:1-2
61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

KJV

In Luke 4, Jesus went into the temple during His Ministry, opened up that passage in Isaiah and read just that part in green. Then He stopped before He got to that part in red, and closed the Book, and said what He then read was then fulfilled. That part in red is for the time of His future second coming, it has not happened yet today.

Thinking that Zechariah 14:1-2 happens at the Return, is quite impossible. Is the city conquered by enemies then, ransacked and the women raped?

Does half of the people go into exile then? No: these two verses apply to the time described in Revelation 12:6-17, when Satan comes down to earth and conquers the holy people, Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7

THEN in verse three, Jesus Returns, as we know from Daniel and Revelation; 1260 days later.

Isaiah 61:2 is the Lord's Day of vengeance and wrath; the Sixth Seal, which is the next prophesies event we can expect.

None of what you say there disagrees with what I said. So I have to assume you didn't even bother to really read my previous post.

The "day of the Lord" is... the day when Jesus comes "as a thief", on the 7th Trumpet, 7th Vial, and 6th Seal (really the 7th Seal ends then too because the trumpets and vials will have ended).

Zech.14:3 is all about the events of Jesus' second coming and subduing the nations. It is about the events of Rev.20, because Zech.14:8 about the "living waters" flowing is in connection with the river of the waters of life of Rev.22 and Ezekiel 47.

Isaiah 61:2 with the last phrase is about the day of Jesus' second coming; it's when the cup of God's wrath is poured out upon the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,591.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, and I thought you were more 'on the ball' with understanding God's Word.
My understanding of Revelation is that the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are a chronological sequence. Shuffling them is not advisable. Revelation 22:18-19

As the first five Seals at already open, proved by the Fifth Seal martyrs since Stephen, then the next prophesied event is the Sixth Seal.
The Lord does not 'pour out His wrath onto the earth' after His Return. That idea is illogical and conflicts with the Return as described in Revelation 19:11-21

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My understanding of Revelation is that the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are a chronological sequence. Shuffling them is not advisable. Revelation 22:18-19

As the first five Seals at already open, proved by the Fifth Seal martyrs since Stephen, then the next prophesied event is the Sixth Seal.
The Lord does not 'pour out His wrath onto the earth' after His Return. That idea is illogical and conflicts with the Return as described in Revelation 19:11-21

May I ask you a question...... (sorry if this is not exactly in line with your comments that I don't fully comprehend yet, but)....... Am I way off to suspect that Revelation 21 is meant to be fulfilled by the year 3030 - 3033..... the three thousand year anniversary of the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

Revelation 21:1-4:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

So... if the Jerusalem Fourth Temple comes down out of heaven by 3030 - 3033.... then..... would that not mean that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may want his people to support the Jews for a Jerusalem Third Temple in the hands of Jews and Levites by the years 2030 - 2033.....?

Which...... if this happens after the seven year treaty..... could make a seven year period of time from perhaps 2023 - 2030.... very important indeed??????

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

It is impossible for all the Seals of Rev.6 to happen first, and for the Trumpets and Vials to start after that. The way John wrote down the events in Revelation are not exactly how they occur. I can easily prove this.

For example, the description of events on the 6th Seal will only occur on the final day of this world when Jesus comes in the clouds. That is when every eye will see Him, which is what those who fear His wrath on the 6th Seal are mourning about.

Also on the 7th Trumpet before the Vials are given, we are shown all the kingdoms of this world having become those of The Father and His Son, and He will reign forever. That means His 2nd coming had to have happened just prior to that.

Thus it is impossible to think all the Revelation events are chronological and happen in the exact order they are written.

• Agree
Reactions: DavidPT
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
May I ask you a question...... (sorry if this is not exactly in line with your comments that I don't fully comprehend yet, but)....... Am I way off to suspect that Revelation 21 is meant to be fulfilled by the year 3030 - 3033..... the three thousand year anniversary of the death, burial and resurrection of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus?

Revelation 21:1-4:
"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

So... if the Jerusalem Fourth Temple comes down out of heaven by 3030 - 3033.... then..... would that not mean that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus may want his people to support the Jews for a Jerusalem Third Temple in the hands of Jews and Levites by the years 2030 - 2033.....?

Which...... if this happens after the seven year treaty..... could make a seven year period of time from perhaps 2023 - 2030.... very important indeed??????

Surely the SDA Church doesn't believe in all that? Where are you getting all that speculation on dates and such?

The next temple the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem will build will most likely happen in today's generation (but still can't be 100% sure). The materials are ready.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Surely the SDA Church doesn't believe in all that? Where are you getting all that speculation on dates and such?

The next temple the orthodox Jews in Jerusalem will build will most likely happen in today's generation (but still can't be 100% sure). The materials are ready.

I get the 3030 - 3033 partly from.........

Revelation 20:5 (KJV)

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

and....

Revelation 21:1 (KJV)

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

As well as from the statements by Messiah Yeshua / Jesus about three days and three nights.... in the heart of the earth.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I get the 3030 - 3033 partly from.........

Revelation 20:5 (KJV)

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Rev 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:5

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

and....

Revelation 21:1 (KJV)

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

As well as from the statements by Messiah Yeshua / Jesus about three days and three nights.... in the heart of the earth.

Yet you seem to suggest that we're supposed to support today's unbelieving Jews with building a 3rd temple in Jerusalem today? I can't go along with that.

I do see Christ's future Millennium reign as a sabbath day though, using the principle of a day equals a thousand years.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yet you seem to suggest that we're supposed to support today's unbelieving Jews with building a 3rd temple in Jerusalem today? I can't go along with that.

I do see Christ's future Millennium reign as a sabbath day though, using the principle of a day equals a thousand years.

Yes..... I personally am a Christian who does not believe that the Levitical sacrifices that will be made in the restored Jerusalem Third Temple will not be viewed by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as an insult to Him but.......
they will be viewed as a potential lesson that can be taught to both Jews as well as his own followers........

Grant R. Jeffrey Ph. D: The Altar of Sacrifice

"Human sacrifice was not unknown in the area where Abraham lived, but God prohibited it (see Leviticus 20 regarding human sacrifice to Molech, a god that required the sacrifice of children). The first animal sacrifice was made by God when He shed the blood of an animal to make tunics for Adam and Eve after they sinned and "the eyes of both of them were opened, and they knew that they were naked" (Genesis 3:7,21). Mankind's first sin resulted in the death of an innocent animal. In this way the Lord began to teach Adam and Eve that their sin would have awesome and terrible consequences. In the end the only sacrifice that could atone for all man's sin, and reconcile mankind with God, would require the ultimate, effective sacrifice of His own Son, who was "slain from the foundations of the world" (Revelation 13:8). God Himself sacrificed the first animal in the Garden of Eden to cover the sin of Adam and Eve. He later offered His Son at Calvary to cover the sins of all mankind, the ultimate sacrifice. " (Grant R. Jeffrey Ph. D., Messiah, War in the Middle East & The Road to Armageddon, page 201).

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes..... I personally am a Christian who does not believe that the Levitical sacrifices that will be made in the restored Jerusalem Third Temple will not be viewed by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as an insult to Him but.......
they will be viewed as a potential lesson that can be taught to both Jews as well as his own followers........

Christ is now the priest, instead of the Levites.

In the passage below the Uppercase text is quoted from the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Christ is the final sacrifice for sin.

Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Heb_10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Heb 10:16 "THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THEM AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR HEARTS, AND IN THEIR MINDS I WILL WRITE THEM,"
Heb 10:17 then He adds, "THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
Heb 10:18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

The battle between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant began in the Book of Acts.
The Book of Galatians and the Book of Hebrews were written to address this problem.
Sadly, some still cannot let go of the Old Covenant.

Act 15:24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "You must be circumcised and keep the law"—to whom we gave no such commandment—

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I would warn against that kind of thinking about it being a potential lesson even, because it's not meant for us who believe on Christ Jesus. It's meant for the rebellious Jews who still reject Christ Jesus, and also for the wicked who seek to control the earth.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Christ is now the priest, instead of the Levites.

In the passage below the Uppercase text is quoted from the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34.

Christ is the final sacrifice for sin.

Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Heb_10:6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

Heb 10:16 "THIS IS THE COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE WITH THEM AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAYS THE LORD: I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR HEARTS, AND IN THEIR MINDS I WILL WRITE THEM,"
Heb 10:17 then He adds, "THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
Heb 10:18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

The battle between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant began in the Book of Acts.
The Book of Galatians and the Book of Hebrews were written to address this problem.
Sadly, some still cannot let go of the Old Covenant.

Act 15:24 Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying, "You must be circumcised and keep the law"—to whom we gave no such commandment—

In heaven yes.... but on the earth.......
the Levites sure seem to have a significant role that they must play as Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 are fulfilled.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In heaven yes.... but on the earth.......
the Levites sure seem to have a significant role that they must play as Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 are fulfilled.

Do you believe that the New Covenant has made the Old Covenant "obsolete" in Hebrews 8:13?

Do you believe the New Covenant is "everlasting" in Hebrews 13:20?

Do you believe the Sinai Covenant is the covenant of "bondage" which Paul compelled the Galatians believers to "cast out" in Galatians 4:24-31?

Did Paul call the Sinai Covenant the "ministry of death" engraved on stones in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8?

Do you think we are to go to the mountain that burns with fire in Hebrews 12:18-24?

Do you think Christ will share His priesthood with the Levites?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,591.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
they will be viewed as a potential lesson that can be taught to both Jews as well as his own followers.
This is correct, proved by Isaiah 56:1-8, Ezekiel 45:13-25, +
The new Temple, to be built by the Christians in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, will have an Altar for thanksgiving offerings.
The Lord will chose Levitical priests from among the Christians, Isaiah 66:21, Revelation 5:10

• Useful
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟91,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am convinced that the answer to this question is ....... yes!

But it is pretty amazing how divided we Christians are on this topic so far.

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Should Christians support Jerusalem Third Temple?
Edit
  1. *
    Yes... the words of Ezekiel must come to pass.
    6 vote(s)
    16.2%

2. No.... it will lead to the rise of the Anti-Christ fellow.
    3 vote(s)
    8.1%

3. Yes.... living waters will flow from the restored Third Temple.
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%

4. No... Christians must not support animal sacrifice.
    19 vote(s)
    51.4%

5. I am not certain but I will research this question further.
    4 vote(s)
    10.8%

6. No... this could cause a war to break out.
    5 vote(s)
    13.5%
Change Your Vote

Grant R. Jeffrey Ph. D. made some fascinating comments on the relationship between the Messianic Jewish community of the first century.......... until the destruction of the Temple...... and he compared what happened then with what will happen when Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 are finally fulfilled in the millennium.
Ezekiel chapters 40-46 represents the 2nd Zerubbabel temple, fulfilled and built in 538BC

Ezekiel chapters 47-48 represent the "Eternal Kingdom" with the tree and river of Life present, as seen in Ezekiel 47:12

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Third Temple in Jerusalem will never be built. Because the prophecy of Ezekiel indicates a different place for the Messianic Temple. And the "temple" in which the Antichrist will appear is the "temple" mentioned by the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 3:16.

When the elect will be gathered at the Messianic Temple built in the Judean Desert in accordance with the directions in the book of the prophet Ezekiel, then most of the Christians will be enemies of this Temple, and accordingly, they will be enemies of God and Jesus Christ in His Second Coming.

The Third Temple, described in the prophecy of Ezekiel, is completely different from the 1st or 2nd Temple. The location of the Third Temple can be defined simply enough if we follow the text of the prophecy.

When written "to the north" - this is not the north side, but the direction of motion in the process of measurement. If measurements of large lengths are indicated in the reeds, then where the units of measurement are not indicated, you should use the reeds, not the cubits. 1 reed is equal to 6 cubits, 1 cubit is 48 cm. The historical part of Jerusalem must be within the boundaries of the Holy allotment. You can not cross the border on the Jordan River.

measurements_anim.gif

The procedure for determining the exact location of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel is described here and here.

There, in the center of the Lord's land plot, in the center, at the intersection of diagonals, is the southern slope of a high mountain where there are springs. There are ruins of the altar of Abraham. This is the land of Moriah (do not confuse with the mountain of Moria in Chronicles!).

main8bit.png

The entire space of 1484x1484 meters should be free from extraneous buildings, there should not be graves. This is one of the reasons why this Temple can not be built in Jerusalem.

The main architectural difference of the present Third Temple is the building that is expanding upwards.

117539.png

As for the 14th chapter of Zechariah, there is described the allegorical spiritual picture of the devastation of churches by the spirit of Antichrist, only in some details this picture may correspond with the material world.

It is very difficult for me to understand why most Christians reject the possibility of animal sacrifices in the Messianic Temple, because the fulfillment of this prophecy does not oblige them to bring these sacrifices. In the prophecy of Ezekiel, except the Temple, the City is described, where there will be no rites, and there will be no power of money.

It is difficult for me to understand why Christians reject the Temple, which is not for them, but for turning to the faith of Jesus Christ of today's unbelieving Jews, and why Christians do not want to be in Yahweh Shammah City ???

Know that as long as the third, Messianic Temple according to the prophesy of Ezekiel is not built by the Jews, there will not be the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, nor the Yahweh Shammah City, nor will there be even the Antichrist, whose arrival you so expect. And the Jews will not return and will not be saved. There will be nothing, remember this.

• Informative
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is very difficult for me to understand why most Christians reject the possibility of animal sacrifices in the Messianic Temple, because the fulfillment of this prophecy does not oblige them to bring these sacrifices.

Because the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, is found fulfilled by Christ in Hebrews 7:12, and Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and is specifically applied to the Church in Hebrews 12:22-24, and 2 Corinthians 3:6-8.

Peter revealed the composition of the stones, and the "chief cornerstone" that make up the last temple in the passage below.

1Pe 2:4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
1Pe 2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
1Pe 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
1Pe 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1Pe 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

• Agree
Reactions: klutedavid
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is correct, proved by Isaiah 56:1-8, Ezekiel 45:13-25, +
The new Temple, to be built by the Christians in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, will have an Altar for thanksgiving offerings.
The Lord will chose Levitical priests from among the Christians, Isaiah 66:21, Revelation 5:10

I so thank you for your profoundly encouraging reply.

Yesterday evening I just saw a video by Jim Rickards that verified that the number of USA Petro-dollars that was out there in the hands of nations, companies, and individuals not so friendly to the USA...... was indeed 4.3 trillion............
so a massive shift in the world economy that will fit with Jubilee and the setting up of the annual Sabbaths in Israel........ is one of the only ways to divert all those USA dollars in a way that will be win - win - win - win - win win for 99.9 percent of humanity.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The Third Temple in Jerusalem will never be built. Because the prophecy of Ezekiel indicates a different place for the Messianic Temple. And the "temple" in which the Antichrist will appear is the "temple" mentioned by the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 3:16.

When the elect will be gathered at the Messianic Temple built in the Judean Desert in accordance with the directions in the book of the prophet Ezekiel, then most of the Christians will be enemies of this Temple, and accordingly, they will be enemies of God and Jesus Christ in His Second Coming.

The Third Temple, described in the prophecy of Ezekiel, is completely different from the 1st or 2nd Temple. The location of the Third Temple can be defined simply enough if we follow the text of the prophecy.

When written "to the north" - this is not the north side, but the direction of motion in the process of measurement. If measurements of large lengths are indicated in the reeds, then where the units of measurement are not indicated, you should use the reeds, not the cubits. 1 reed is equal to 6 cubits, 1 cubit is 48 cm. The historical part of Jerusalem must be within the boundaries of the Holy allotment. You can not cross the border on the Jordan River.

measurements_anim.gif

The procedure for determining the exact location of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel is described here and here.

There, in the center of the Lord's land plot, in the center, at the intersection of diagonals, is the southern slope of a high mountain where there are springs. There are ruins of the altar of Abraham. This is the land of Moriah (do not confuse with the mountain of Moria in Chronicles!).

main8bit.png

The entire space of 1484x1484 meters should be free from extraneous buildings, there should not be graves. This is one of the reasons why this Temple can not be built in Jerusalem.

The main architectural difference of the present Third Temple is the building that is expanding upwards.

117539.png

As for the 14th chapter of Zechariah, there is described the allegorical spiritual picture of the devastation of churches by the spirit of Antichrist, only in some details this picture may correspond with the material world.

It is very difficult for me to understand why most Christians reject the possibility of animal sacrifices in the Messianic Temple, because the fulfillment of this prophecy does not oblige them to bring these sacrifices. In the prophecy of Ezekiel, except the Temple, the City is described, where there will be no rites, and there will be no power of money.

It is difficult for me to understand why Christians reject the Temple, which is not for them, but for turning to the faith of Jesus Christ of today's unbelieving Jews, and why Christians do not want to be in Yahweh Shammah City ???

Know that as long as the third, Messianic Temple according to the prophesy of Ezekiel is not built by the Jews, there will not be the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, nor the Yahweh Shammah City, nor will there be even the Antichrist, whose arrival you so expect. And the Jews will not return and will not be saved. There will be nothing, remember this.

wow!!!!!!

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
wow!!!!!!
Details about this project of the Third Temple are written in a blog, a commentary on the difficult-to-understand fragments of Ezekiel's prophecy, in the process of creating a 3D model of the Temple.

Diagrams, drawings and 3D model of the Third Temple, with the surrounding terrain 3x3 km in the format for SketchUp, 3ds Max or COLLADA, you can download here. At the moment, I think that all the previously unclear questions are resolved and the current 3D model is in line with Ezekiel's prophecy. There are no obstacles to its implementation, except for those religious obstacles that exist in the brains of both Christians and Jews.

133656.png

120737.png

115941.png

All dimensions except marked (*) or highlighted in blue are specified in the book of the prophet Ezekiel. I rarely appear on the forums, because I have difficulties with the translation.

• Informative
Upvote 0