Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It would be if I wasn't in a science program. As it is it is just ridiculous.

Oh goody, did they show you a half-baked monkey on the way to becoming a human? I'll assume it's a given that we still have monkeys - right?

That so-called science program should have a variety of living specimens for you to view. I'll make a wild leap and assume they didn't show you any live specimens of anything. If they did, please post pictures - I love pictures. :idea:

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think that I'll take a tooth from the tooth fairy, draw something wild as a reconstruction of an entire being, and get it peer-reviewed by the so-called science community. By the way, it's a proven fact the the tooth fairy has tons of teeth, and all I need is one. I'll call it science.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think that I'll take a tooth from the tooth fairy, draw something wild as a reconstruction of an entire being, and get it peer-reviewed by the so-called science community.
You might even get it named after you: Tomasopithecus magnus!

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You might even get it named after you: Tomasopithecus magnus!

:D That has a nice ring to it. And just think, it might take them 30 years or more to debunk it, so I could be one of dem peer-reviewed scientific types.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:D That has a nice ring to it. And just think, it might take them 30 years or more to debunk it, so I could be one of dem peer-reviewed scientific types.
Hey -- it took 76 years to bust Pluto -- :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

KIYX

Jul 18, 2010
✟9,824.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is a very bizarre thread, but not nearly as bizarre as the theory of evolution.

Something I'm curious about: where's all the half-baked monkeys? They do mate, so it's convenient that a male and female evolved at the same time. They're fairly prolific, so there should be large troops of half-baked monkeys everywhere. HUM? - None to be found. If there were any, maybe they would found churches that teach evolution.

NAH! - there is no half-baked monkeys - just a series of hoaxes passed off as half-baked monkeys. Mystery? - why do we still have monkeys but no half-baked monkeys?

:doh: I've got it - the theory of evolution is false - an embarrassment to science.

You probably don't realize your arguing against your own ignorance.

The theory of evolution doesn't claim anything you've stated.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh goody, did they show you a half-baked monkey on the way to becoming a human? I'll assume it's a given that we still have monkeys - right?

No, but I did learn back in high school why that argument by Kent Hovind is blithering nonsense.

That so-called science program should have a variety of living specimens for you to view. I'll make a wild leap and assume they didn't show you any live specimens of anything. If they did, please post pictures - I love pictures. :idea:

I really hope this is a joke. Yes, they have live specimens. Here's one.

1472260957_406970e305.jpg

:doh:

Upvote 0