Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I was only ever infant baptized, for 6 months it's been on my heart that I should be officially full dunked baptized. Friday before my reading I asked the Lord what he wanted to say to me, He gave me Matthew 3 and that sealed the deal. So my prayer is for clear water and clear water front where we are going to do this. And I'll talk to you folks on the flip side. It only took 67 years to come to this conclusion LOL ! Lord cleanse me Amen.

Last edited:

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was only ever infant baptized, for 6 months it's been on my heart that I should be officially full dunked baptized. Friday before my reading I asked the Lord what he wanted to say to me, He gave me Matthew 3 and that sealed the deal. So my prayer is for clear water and clear water front where we are going to do this. And I'll talk to you folks on the flip side. It only took 67 years to come to this conclusion LOL ! Lord cleans me Amen.

Acts 22:16King James Version (KJV)
16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

After you come out of that water Cry out to God, being baptized is a great experience and it "washes away thy sins" congrats.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was only ever infant baptized, for 6 months it's been on my heart that I should be officially full dunked baptized. Friday before my reading I asked the Lord what he wanted to say to me, He gave me Matthew 3 and that sealed the deal. So my prayer is for clear water and clear water front where we are going to do this. And I'll talk to you folks on the flip side. It only took 67 years to come to this conclusion LOL ! Lord cleans me Amen.
a44ded07fdf5153fa21aa2f0bcee6f1d.gif

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Its wonderful you are being baptized :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
All went well, some kayakers moved for us and a guy snorkeling yelled congrats ! Hah, the water was crystal clear till we waded in and silt our feet kicked up clouded it a little. Not an issue and the pastor is older than I am and didn't let me drown LOL ( we do the lay the person back and lift them back up routine) ! So it's a done deal, I have a sense of closure on that matter. We had a member who turned 20 today as well, so we combined cake and ice cream to celebrate both events. Small group of 7 people attended, a perfect number !

Thank you all for prayers and for encouragement. This is awesome, really awesome, that's what I kept saying driving back to the pastors house ( he and his family are personal friends) and even since !! Again thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All went well, some kayakers moved for us and a guy snorkeling yelled congrats ! Hah, the water was crystal clear till we waded in and silt our feet kicked up clouded it a little. Not an issue and the pastor is older than I am and didn't let me drown LOL ( we do the lay the person back and lift them back up routine) ! So it's a done deal, I have a sense of closure on that matter. We had a member who turned 20 today as well, so we combined cake and ice cream to celebrate both events. Small group of 7 people attended, a perfect number !

Thank you all for prayers and for encouragement. This is awesome, really awesome, that's what I kept saying driving back to the pastors house ( he and his family are personal friends) and even since !! Again thanks.
406dc8f9eedf25c15f7d4575b55b17d8.gif

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was only ever infant baptized, for 6 months it's been on my heart that I should be officially full dunked baptized. Friday before my reading I asked the Lord what he wanted to say to me, He gave me Matthew 3 and that sealed the deal. So my prayer is for clear water and clear water front where we are going to do this. And I'll talk to you folks on the flip side. It only took 67 years to come to this conclusion LOL ! Lord cleanse me Amen.
Congratulations on your decision and follow through to be baptized by immersion, to show your profession of faith in the Lord Jesus' death, burial, and resurrection on your behalf, in payment for your sins, publicly in identification with him.

Upvote 0