Illuminati Conspiracy Theories

Is There an Illuminati, Bent of World Conquest?

• Total voters

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm afraid I can't go so far as the Polio vaccine since I've seen what Polio can do, my grandfather had to walk tithe metal braces. I did meet one Mason who I was told was an Illuminati, I was considering joining. Then he said they were going to check me out and ask my neighbors about me. I decided against me.
What do you mean, "I'm afraid I can't go so far..."
No one is asking you to deny reality. I'm just inviting you to examine it (what is presented to you as reality) a little more closely.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What do you mean, "I'm afraid I can't go so far..."
No one is asking you to deny reality. I'm just inviting you to examine it (what is presented to you as reality) a little more closely.
I've just never seen anything seriously questioning the polio vaccine.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've just never seen anything seriously questioning the polio vaccine.
Check it out.
I'm not "anti" vax, I'm for reform.
But it's a distinction lost on those who worship science so much it blinds them to the monetizing of it.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. (Illuminati, Wikipedia)
With the Illuminati conspiracy theories abound. The first question that comes to mind is do they even exist. I had one Mason tell me with certainty that they did in fact exist and introduced me to someone he claimed was one of them. I dabble in conspiracy from time to time, it's a lot like ghost stories and UFOs to me.

I'm just curious really, is there anyone out there harboring Illuminati conspiracy theories they would like to share.

Grace and peace,
Mark

I think it’s a dead cert that people with money and power try to influence the world, upfront (e.g Rockefeller) or behind the scenes, and there are associations that do this as groups. Whether this is a good or a bad thing depends on your perspective. I’ve only ever met one guy who was a Freemason and completely open about it, from what he told me that’s an organisation that does a lot of positive and useful stuff.
More generally though I think the whole history of organised human endeavours demonstrates pretty clearly that we’re not that great at being consistently organised in achieving a common purpose for any length of time. I think the kind of Dan Brown stuff is a bit daft.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think it’s a dead cert that people with money and power try to influence the world, upfront (e.g Rockefeller) or behind the scenes, and there are associations that do this as groups. Whether this is a good or a bad thing depends on your perspective. I’ve only ever met one guy who was a Freemason and completely open about it, from what he told me that’s an organisation that does a lot of positive and useful stuff.
More generally though I think the whole history of organised human endeavours demonstrates pretty clearly that we’re not that great at being consistently organised in achieving a common purpose for any length of time. I think the kind of Dan Brown stuff is a bit daft.
Well yeah, the lower degrees are filled with people of good intention. The conspiracy stuff starts around the 33rd degree.
Same thing with government. In fact in the "Illuminati" itself, there are good people trapped who couldn't be happier than to see it fall. Secret societies are networked and change facades as often as necessary, thus "Illuminati" is just a catch-all term for the bad guys.

Upvote 0