Illuminati Conspiracy Theories

Is There an Illuminati, Bent of World Conquest?

• Total voters

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. (Illuminati, Wikipedia)
With the Illuminati conspiracy theories abound. The first question that comes to mind is do they even exist. I had one Mason tell me with certainty that they did in fact exist and introduced me to someone he claimed was one of them. I dabble in conspiracy from time to time, it's a lot like ghost stories and UFOs to me.

I'm just curious really, is there anyone out there harboring Illuminati conspiracy theories they would like to share.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Yanni depp

Est. 1986
Jun 8, 2017
BC
✟71,722.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
i do believe satan offered the same temptation to humans on the earth that was offered to Jesus Christ in matthew 4:8-9, and they succumbed to those temptations.
It started with the falseflags for me, that was the first step in my discovery, and looking into the illuminati answered the questions that i had about the falseflags: as to how anybody could do these kinds of things to other people, and the like. I could show you the documentary i watched if you like, 2 hours long, but the first half hour might be enough to give you what you need to decide for yourself.

Upvote 0

PottersHands

Jan 4, 2017
Minnesota
✟24,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Historically, the name usually refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on 1 May 1776. (Illuminati, Wikipedia)
With the Illuminati conspiracy theories abound. The first question that comes to mind is do they even exist. I had one Mason tell me with certainty that they did in fact exist and introduced me to someone he claimed was one of them. I dabble in conspiracy from time to time, it's a lot like ghost stories and UFOs to me.

I'm just curious really, is there anyone out there harboring Illuminati conspiracy theories they would like to share.

Grace and peace,
Mark

First of all, "conspiracy theory" is the first line of defense. "Oh is this a conspiracy theory we're talking about?" "Ah, are you a conspiracy theorist?" This is a very well laid plan to make people who get too close look like nutbags, outcasts, losers. In interviews people are often exposed for any problem they may have had in their past (loss of job, loss of family, loss of any kind). "Are you bitter about that setback you had in the late 90s?" In fact, you Mark may be phishing. That would be like a double conspiracy theory wouldn't it?

Upvote 0

Shicomi

Aug 4, 2017
Manchester
✟15,663.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Mark.
It's a really interesting topic.
I spent quite a lengthy period of time 3 or 4 years back obsessively reading and watching you tube videos about it.
I found it scary and depressing.
Looking back, I realise it contributed to me becoming very negative in my heart towards some of the individuals discussed on websites like vigilant citizen.
I question how much of it is true - i keep some of it in mind but I suspect allot is sensationalism.
I wonder if part of the problem, for me at least was becoming over focused on illuminati type conspiracies and it's existence (or not) rather than spending the time and effort living a life of love as commanded by Jesus.
I don't read about it or seek it out anymore and I feel better for it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
First of all, "conspiracy theory" is the first line of defense. "Oh is this a conspiracy theory we're talking about?" "Ah, are you a conspiracy theorist?" This is a very well laid plan to make people who get too close look like nutbags, outcasts, losers. In interviews people are often exposed for any problem they may have had in their past (loss of job, loss of family, loss of any kind). "Are you bitter about that setback you had in the late 90s?" In fact, you Mark may be phishing. That would be like a double conspiracy theory wouldn't it?
To me it comes down to whether or not an actual conspiracy exists, I know the JFK assassination always looked fishy to me. A theory is supposed to explain the facts and when it comes to something as broadly discussed as the Illuminati I think it's fair to say a theory based on fact can be valid.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Mark.
It's an interesting topic.
I spent a fairly lengthy period of time 3 or 4 years back slightly obsessively reading and watching you tube videos about it.
It was scary and depressing.
I found myself becoming very negative in my heart towards some of the individuals discussed on websites like vigilant citizen.
I also wonder how much of it is true - i keep some of it in mind but I suspect much of it is sensationalism.
I wonder if part of the problem is becoming over focused on things like illuminati conspiracies and it's existence (or not) rather than spending that effort simply living a life of love as the scriptures teach us.
I don't read about it or seek it out anymore and I feel better for it.
My initial impression this was some kind of a mystical order, however, the original Bavarian Illuminati was pretty much atheistic. The French Enlightenment which was the intellectual backbone was strictly opposed to any kind of institutionalized religion. I've heard a lot of the discussions of the Illuminati and for some reason it always goes back to a money trail, and nefarious legislative governance. I don't know if there is an elite banking or governmental group holding the reigns of power but I think it's rather hard to fathom that they could remain secretive, or is it.

I know you can spend too much time on this sort of thing but it's kind of nice to be able to speculate at will. Most conspiracy theory has holes you could drive a truck through but every once in a while it's hard to dismiss some of the details. I have long suspected that it's related to a naturalistic worldview but it's a hard thing to nail down. I'm just interested in what others think because I've seen few Illuminati conspiracy theories that didn't offer at least a few intriguing points of interest.

I'm not trying to get to the bottom of it, just wondering first of all, if there is any such think as an Illuminati.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Go beyond the definition Illuminati.
Try to find any detail about the Rothschild family, this is very difficult. Possible net worth of 500 trillion.
Trillion? This number could solve every problem in the world.
Oh that's a good one, they are said to have been involved in the French Revolution. Supposedly they fake news that Wellington lost at Waterloo and bought up stocks for pennies on the dollar. Then there is the whole rise of the Federal Reserve some think is really just another arm of the Rothschild banks.

This sends you down many a rabbit hole. Federal income tax was considered unconstitutional for a long time, the Federal Reserve and Federal Income tax were established in 1913)

Government interventionists got their wish in 1913 with the Federal Reserve (and income tax amendment). Just in time, too, because the nation needed a new source of unlimited cash to finance both sides of WW1 and eventually our own entry to the war. After the war, with both sides owing us debt through the federal reserve backed banks, the center of finance moved from London to New York. (Federal Reserve-History and Conspiracy)​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shemjaza

Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟917,556.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
That's just it, it's not a large organization.
You can have a small cabal of powerful people, but the large scale actions and cover ups that get ascribed to them would need a whole army of bureaucrats and trouble shooters to make it happen.

Many of the theories stretch credibility to me.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You know the answer to your OP question. We'll see if you or someone comes up with the one detail that will tell you the truth.
I was just fishing the board for ideas, the Bavarian Illuminati was in fact some kind of a conspiracy but I think the Bavarian government shut it down. It actually reflects Enlightenment philosophy more then anything remotely resembling eastern mysticism.

I remember I was looking into the Council on Foreign Relations, only to find that their publication 'Foreign Affairs' was an excellent publication. I once looked into the World Trade Organization and at the time they seemed to be focused on opening better trade relations with Asia and the Middle East.

Still sometimes curiosity gets the best of me, especially if it involves eastern or pagan mysticism. Most of the time it's anticlimactic but I keep my tin foil hat handy just in case :)

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You can have a small cabal of powerful people, but the large scale actions and cover ups that get ascribed to them would need a whole army of bureaucrats and trouble shooters to make it happen.

Many of the theories stretch credibility to me.
I've seen people try to tie it to the Federal Reserve, the Rothschild banking family and the Masons. If they do exist they are pretty good at keeping their membership list and practices secret.

Upvote 0

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟61,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There definitely are secret groups such as the illuminati aka the shadow gov.
They are mystery religions that worship the old babylonian gods.
They will usher in the world gov where the anti-christ will lead.
I talk about it all in this link
The Secrets of The Gospel: Shadow Gov? Illuminati? <-- link here

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
the masons are easy.

do you know any? if so, do you know any former masons?

i enquired of a high ranking former mason and he told me that when he went for his 32nd degree, that he was informed of the masonic belief that Lucifer is god. being a christian, well he left.

how about 911? building 7 was really a demolition. have you looked into how building 7 fell? how about the 'plane' that hit the pentagon? how would a non pilot attempt such attack fly a commercial jet across the lawn into the pentagon.

you have to start some where and then build on what you find. get a basic book concerning conspiracies: The Unseen Hand is excellent starter book, available on Amazon. of course there are others but Unseen probably the best.
I was acquainted with a number of masons but never got past the Hirim Abif thing they like to talk about. They are clearly into eastern mysticism which I cannot involve myself in.

As far as 911 building 7 is a puzzle but it hardly comes off as a demolition. I'm a little more concerned that Senator Graham said today it's time to start evacuating American civilians from the Korean pennensula.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Grace and peace,
Mark
Yeah, sure.
Have you ever seen a ghost or a UFO?

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've seen people try to tie it to the Federal Reserve, the Rothschild banking family and the Masons. If they do exist they are pretty good at keeping their membership list and practices secret.
Depends on how good one is at processing information.
Principle players like Satan and Nimrod suddenly had dozens of new names when the languages got confused on the planes of Shinar.
Just like the Polio Vaccine success was a hoax because of press hype and redefining symptoms, etc. Google it.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Depends on how good one is at processing information.
Principle players like Satan and Nimrod suddenly had dozens of new names when the languages got confused on the planes of Shinar.
Just like the Polio Vaccine success was a hoax because of press hype and redefining symptoms, etc. Google it.
I'm afraid I can't go so far as the Polio vaccine since I've seen what Polio can do, my grandfather had to walk tithe metal braces. I did meet one Mason who I was told was an Illuminati, I was considering joining. Then he said they were going to check me out and ask my neighbors about me. I decided against me.

Upvote 0