Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
An interesting set of opinions. I wonder if there's any reason to take them seriously.
Well there just isnt anything in this part of the forum that you should take seriously and there are a few people that I dont take seriously, you know.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well there just isnt anything in this part of the forum that you should take seriously and there are a few people that I dont take seriously, you know.
I don't know, there are any number of posters who have no problem providing well documented reasons for the things they claim to be true.

Unfortunately the political affiliations of said posters tends to skew in a particular direction. Which is cause, which is effect? We might never know.

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since she has not been convicted of a crime, she is not a criminal....

Sound familiar? I just borrowed your defense of he who shall not be named.:wave:

Yes, when I saw him on this thread with his claims, it screamed double standard.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
There is sufficient evidence that she violated the law.

The evidence that Hillary violated the law is a fraction of the evidence that Trump violated the law. That is to say, that there's some evidence that Hillary violated the law, and copious evidence that Trump violated the law. Fortunately for Trump, his Justice department believes that a sitting President can not be prosecuted, and the GOP Senators have shown that they really don't care about the law as long as their political prospects benefit.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The evidence that Hillary violated the law is a fraction of the evidence that Trump violated the law.

With all this effort and energy expent to get at him, if he had done something he would be in chains. It's wishful thinking. A desired outcome, rather than reality. They couldn't even bring legitimate charges for his impeachment. They impeached him for non-law/legislated, non-offenses. It's a pipe dream fueled by a bought and paid for witch hunt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
With all this effort and energy expent to get at him, if he had done something he would be in chains. It's wishful thinking. A desire outcome, rather than reality. They couldn't even bring legitimate charges for his impeachment. They impeached him for non-law/legislated, non-offenses. It's a pipe dream fueled by a bought and paid for witch hunt.

Just like Hillary would have been jailed if they could get her.

Wishful thinking is that what happens as a result of legal process is a reflection of a person's guilt or innocence.

P.S. They brought legitimate charges for impeachment. Some GOP Senators even admitted that Trump clearly did it and it was wrong. However, they placed their political prospects ahead of the Constitution.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just like Hillary would have been jailed if they could get her.

Maybe it just needed an individual that wouldn't capitulate to get it done.

Privatbank. The Cleveland and Miami FBI raids... do you even understand their significance? Or what the asset forfeitures in Miami, Cleveland, Texas, and Kentucky entail?

I will put it to you this way, Trump has gone on to private property where his own private security is protecting him in his own private bunkers; after stating people won't see him for a while because he has wealthy enemies after him.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Maybe it just needed an individual that wouldn't capitulate to get it done.

Privatbank. The Cleveland and Miami FBI raids... do you even understand their significance? Or what the asset forfeitures in Miami, Cleveland, Texas, and Kentucky entail?

I will put it to you this way, Trump has gone on to private property where his own private security is protecting him in his own private bunkers; after stating people won't see him for a while because he has wealthy enemies after him.

I understand that Trump is going to try to jail Biden rather than try to win an election. I understand that you condemn Obama's abuse of power (as do i), but support Trump's abuse of power (which i do not). I understand that you are glad (as am i) that pedophiles are going to jail, and believe the man that bragged about walking in on undressed, underage beauty contestants is the only guy who can do it (which i do not).

I will put it to you this way. Trump is going after corruption only as it pertains to his political enemies, and is promoting corruption as it relates to himself and his allies.

• Agree
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I will put it to you this way. Trump is going after corruption only as it pertains to his political enemies, and is promoting corruption as it relates to himself and his allies.

If that is the way you want to view it... well, at least you got that I would suppose. Because Trumps 'political enemies' are losing this fight. And I really do not care how individuals term that. This is international. Involving countries from around the world. There is no stopping what is to come. The cat is out of the bag so to speak.

In my opinion, those who are opposing Trump never actually thought Trump would be able to follow through with his threat of 'draining the swamp'. I believe, and am of the mindset, that these individuals thought all the ill-gotten planted information, illicit means of obstruction, and unconstitutional actions were going to stop him dead in his tracks. They probably thought no one would even have the gall to oppose them beyond a certain point, or he would have already been dealt with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In my opinion, those who are opposing Trump never actually thought Trump would be able to follow through with his threat of 'draining the swamp'.
Well, none of the Trump critics ever thought Trump would be interested in cleaning up corruption from government, actually they pretty much thought Trump would bring excessive amounts of corruption into government.

And that is exactly what has happened.
Nepotism
Handing powerful positions to lobbyists, large donors, elitist friends
Firing career people loyal to the constitution and ethics and replacing them with loyalists willing to rig elections and funnel money into Trump's businesses.
Having a Justice Department that protects Trump's personal interests and punishes his political opponents
Defending Russia's cyber attacks on the USA election
Defending Saudi's torture and killing of a journalist

The swamp has well and truly settled into USA government.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@stevil

As I have said before, I believe we are arguing over the replay reels of an already finished game at this point. Some are still arguing calls, and disputing plays; making a case for what should have been but wasn't. The score isn't even on the board anymore, it is already recorded but some cannot accept the fact their team has lost.

Having a Justice Department that protects Trump's personal interests and punishes his political opponents

It is my opinion that Trump's political opponents are evil people that need to be in prison. Not running for any office unless it is houseman for their dormitory block on their row. Maybe running the food cart, or canteen orderly.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
@stevil

As I have said before, I believe we are arguing over the replay reels of an already finished game at this point.
I suspect the corruption is ongoing, not finished at all.

their team has lost.
This is an incorrect rightwing meme.

People who are concerned, are concerned about ongoing corruption. They aren't mulling over the fact that the Democratic party lost the last election.

It is my opinion that Trump's political opponents are evil people that need to be in prison. Not running for any office unless it is houseman for their dormitory block on their row. Maybe running the food cart, or canteen orderly.
I don't subscribe to the concept that people can be labelled as "evil".

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They aren't mulling over the fact that the Democratic party lost the last election.

I was speaking of the current one, and current actions.

Good for you... I do hold to the notion that some people are truly aligned with evil.

Of course, and will begin anew once these bad actors are ousted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
@stevil

As I have said before, I believe we are arguing over the replay reels of an already finished game at this point. Some are still arguing calls, and disputing plays; making a case for what should have been but wasn't. The score isn't even on the board anymore, it is already recorded but some cannot accept the fact their team has lost.

You're not even reading what Stevil wrote. Your response to him is a complete non sequitur.

And you consistently dismiss and ignore all of the obvious corruption and unethical actions from Trump. Your opinion is a skewed version of reality in which you only concern yourself with the evils of your opposition, but ignore or even cheer on the evils of those you support.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist

This is an incorrect rightwing meme.

People who are concerned, are concerned about ongoing corruption. They aren't mulling over the fact that the Democratic party lost the last election.

Stevil, while overall i agree with much of what you say, i do disagree with your last sentence. People can definitely be labeled "evil". I believe that most evil men believe themselves to be good via twisted logic and a distorted reality, but i believe it is self evident that there are men whose actions, by and large, can be labeled "evil".

Upvote 0