IG Report confirms Obama lied

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
DOJ has moved on the more important investigations, but the evidence from those investigations may reopen the investigation on her.
No, it won’t. You know it won’t. Be honest with yourself.

Trump and the party have been barking up this tree for years. The reason they can’t get Clinton isn’t because they have bigger fish to fry, it’s because they don’t have jack squat. But they can still somehow string along people like you, somehow, into thinking they’ll get her soon.

It’s always ‘soon’, but never ‘now’.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, it won’t. You know it won’t. Be honest with yourself.

Trump and the party have been barking up this tree for years. The reason they can’t get Clinton isn’t because they have bigger fish to fry, it’s because they don’t have jack squat. But they can still somehow string along people like you, somehow, into thinking they’ll get her soon.

It’s always ‘soon’, but never ‘now’.
Well if having nothing includes having proof that she mishandled classified information and violated government regulations and destroyed evidence then we have nothing, anyone else who did that would still be in jail today.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
Well if having nothing includes having proof that she mishandled classified information and violated government regulations and destroyed evidence then we have nothing, anyone else who did that would still be in jail today.

Then what's so special about her? Is she some sort of supervillain?

If she's so obviously guilty, if the evidence is that clear cut, then why isn't she in jail? Prosecuting her should be a snap. It's been years. What's the Great and Powerful Lord Trump waiting for? She's not a young woman, if he doesn't hurry up, she'll die of old age before she sees a single day in prison.

It's never going to happen. If they had anything solid to pin on her, they would've done it ages ago, but they don't. But they've done an amazing job of making guys like you think it's going to happen. How you keep falling for it, I can't imagine.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If she's so obviously guilty, if the evidence is that clear cut, then why isn't she in jail? Prosecuting her should be a snap. It's been years. What's the Great and Powerful Lord Trump waiting for? She's not a young woman, if he doesn't hurry up, she'll die of old age before she sees a single day in prison.

It's never going to happen. If they had anything solid to pin on her, they would've done it ages ago, but they don't. But they've done an amazing job of making guys like you think it's going to happen. How you keep falling for it, I can't imagine.
You are misinformed go look at the findings of the investigations, there is no doubt that she violated the laws but thanks to Comey and Obama her case is not worth taking to trial. She is going to avoid any consequences, frankly I do not think that anyone truly cares about her at this time.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
You are misinformed go look at the findings of the investigations, there is no doubt that she violated the laws but thanks to Comey and Obama her case is not worth taking to trial. She is going to avoid any consequences, frankly I do not think that anyone truly cares about her at this time.
And I’m sure you believe that lame excuse.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She is going to avoid any consequences, frankly I do not think that anyone truly cares about her at this time.
That is, obviously, not true. Followers of Trump seem to care about her a great deal.

And she can take comfort in the fact that she actually won the majority of the hearts of voters in America in 2016.

It's clear today (and reinforced by Trump) ... that Republicans only win now ... because they cheat ... in every way possible.

It's high time that Democrats understand that ...

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is, obviously, not true. Followers of Trump seem to care about her a great deal.

And she can take comfort in the fact that she actually won the majority of the hearts of voters in America in 2016.

It's clear today (and reinforced by Trump) ... that Republicans only win now ... because they cheat ... in every way possible.

It's high time that Democrats understand that ...
So how do Republicans cheat, can you provide any evidence of the every way possible you speak about?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

If she's so obviously guilty, if the evidence is that clear cut, then why isn't she in jail? Prosecuting her should be a snap. It's been years. What's the Great and Powerful Lord Trump waiting for?
Maybe it is just another case of Donald being bad at his job. Or maybe he's afraid of a woman. After all, this is the guy who was cowering in the White House basement because there were protesters outside.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So how do Republicans cheat, can you provide any evidence of the every way possible you speak about?
A few examples ...

Jerrymandering congressional districts
Inviting foreign influence in elections
Suppressing voting opportunities

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is sufficient evidence that she violated the law.
Since she has not been convicted of a crime, she is not a criminal....

Sound familiar? I just borrowed your defense of he who shall not be named.:wave:

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Then what’s stopping Trump and the Republicans from putting her behind bars?

A dragnet and double jeopardy. I hope to God you do not think I am talking about TV shows...

Joint enterprise/Law of parties... a 'co-defendant'. With many of these crimes, there are perpetrators/cohorts/conspirators that were implicated. If it can be proved that the participants were working together in some way, then they are all guilty of all the crimes committed during the course of their joint enterprise, regardless of the role they played.

Kinda like being charged with murder for a man who was shot during the commission of a crime; even tho 'you' did not pull the trigger... 'you' played a part in that crime. Even the unarmed driver and girlfriend in the passenger seat, that never even left the car, or committed a single act. 'You' were still a part in the commission of a crime.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe it is just another case of Donald being bad at his job. Or maybe he's afraid of a woman. After all, this is the guy who was cowering in the White House basement because there were protesters outside.
more fiction from the msm and people still believe everything they are told. Amazing!

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A few examples ...

Jerrymandering congressional districts
Inviting foreign influence in elections
Suppressing voting opportunities
Oh you mean by the same methods that Dems use. Except Dems always bring race into play.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since she has not been convicted of a crime, she is not a criminal....

Sound familiar? I just borrowed your defense of he who shall not be named.:wave:
that is fair as far as I am concerned.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
looks like out of those examples you might have one that holds water, I said might. I am certain that if I were to take the time I could find just as much on the Dem side.
An interesting set of opinions. I wonder if there's any reason to take them seriously.

Upvote 0