Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Obama had previously claimed that like everything else he learned as President, he first learned about Hillary’s secret private email from the pages of the newspapers. We know that’s not true now. In fact, it’s almost certainly a lie and it gives us some insight into why there was actually never any charges against her, because there is no way the FBI and DOJ could have gone after her for misuse or mishandling of classified info, if in fact the President was doing the exact same thing at the same time. So it’s a pretty earth shattering bombshell in that report as far as I’m concerned." “
IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary’s emails

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Since politicians lie and your sitting President got to his 16000th lie out of the way recently any particular reason why you feel this lie from ex president is significant ?
Well yes, an intelligent reader can see the reason why Hillary Clinton got a pass on her email security violation.

Upvote 0

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
your sitting President got to his 16000th lie out of the way recently
It is interesting that the very first reply is an attempt to derail the thread with whataboutery and deflect from some allegations about the previous administration.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Well yes, an intelligent reader can see the reason why Hillary Clinton got a pass on her email security violation.
Something Ivanka and Jared and half the trump administration have also gotten a pass on.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Something Ivanka and Jared and half the trump administration have also gotten a pass on.
can you provide proof that any one of them had classified information on a private server, no I do not think you can.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It is interesting that the very first reply is an attempt to derail the thread with whataboutery and deflect from some allegations about the previous administration.
True. True.

It really isn't fair to compare the number (and repercussions) of Obama's lies with those of subsequent presidents.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Well that is it, the final straw! I WILL NOT be Voting for Kenyan born Barack HUSSEIN Obama AKA Barry Soetoro and his Muslim faith ever again! Not in 2020! Not in 2024! NEVER!!!!!

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
can you provide proof that any one of them had classified information on a private server, no I do not think you can.
Given that neither Ivanka nor Jared should have any security clearance at all, then pretty much everything they emailed about was a violation of national security.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
True. True.

It really isn't fair to compare the number (and repercussions) of Obama's lies with those of subsequent presidents.
Are you certain about that? There are a lot of people who lost their health care because of Obama and his lies. But if you like I think I still have a list of the lies that Obama told as president. Actually he started before he was elected, do you remember that he said his administration would be the most transparent in history?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Given that neither Ivanka nor Jared should have any security clearance at all, then pretty much everything they emailed about was a violation of national security.
They have security clearances so that excuse is dead, got anything else?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well that is it, the final straw! I WILL NOT be Voting for Kenyan born Barack HUSSEIN Obama AKA Barry Soetoro and his Muslim faith ever again! Not in 2020! Not in 2024! NEVER!!!!!
That is a very wise decision and an even wiser one would be not to vote for anyone who was a member of his administration.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
That is a very wise decision and an even wiser one would be not to vote for anyone who was a member of his administration.

I will not be voting for creepy Joe Biden.

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Are you certain about that? There are a lot of people who lost their health care because of Obama and his lies.
And way more who got it because of his policies.

Also, there may be some people who lost their health care because of Obama's lies, but there are a lot of people who lost their LIVES because of trump's lies.

• Agree
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Probably also explains why some people don’t have a clue and find endless fascination wit it.....

Upvote 0