"if you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Trump, then you ain't black"

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,281.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Or perhaps what they want to see is MORE emboldenned racists treating them like garbage because of the colour of their skin.

It's hard to say why blacks would vote for Biden over Trump.
How do you embolden people to treat people like garbage? That doesn't even make sense.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,281.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
By "record-breaking", did you mean the 38.6 million people who've filed for unemployment in the last two months?
Unemployment benefits: Another 2.4 million Americans filed for jobless insurance - CNN

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000000
latest_numbers_LNS14000000_2018_2020_all_period_M04_data.gif

Or did you mean how minorities are over-represented among "essential workers"?
Minorities, more likely to have jobs that make them 'essential workers,' disproportionately affected by COVID-19

Who could possibly be disappointed with any of that?
A friend of mine was telling me there's been some virus going around.
Your talking points were absurd to begin with, but they're especially amusing now that they're a few months out of date.
Me: I like Michael Phelps. He's a great swimmer.
You: Oh, his swimming? You're going with those talking points?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Does that automatically mean you're not black if you're not planning on voting for Biden?

If a majority of black people are planning on voting for Biden, then there are a minority of black people who are not planning on voting for Biden. This is not complicated.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If a majority of black people are planning on voting for Biden, then there are a minority of black people who are not planning on voting for Biden. This is not complicated.

Does that mean that if a black person doesn't vote for Biden, then he isn't really black? Or more specifically, "if you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me (Biden) or Trump, then you ain't black"?

Now, imagine if Trump were to say in a rally, "if you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Biden, then you ain't white". It would make news headlines as being a racist statement.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you think that’s what he meant in that out-of-context snippet you shared?

I was responding to the comment in the off-topic video @hislegacy shared in post 28.

The video is not out of context, but further proof of Joe Biden putting his foot, not just into his mouth, but all the way down his throat. It happens continuously. The DNC, their media and their loyal followers are working overtime trying to cover him.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,255.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Does that mean that if a black person doesn't vote for Biden, then he isn't really black? Or more specifically, "if you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me (Biden) or Trump, then you ain't black"?

Now, imagine if Trump were to say in a rally, "if you have a problem figuring out if you’re for me or Biden, then you ain't white". It would make news headlines as being a racist statement.

Haha, we all know Trump only makes jokes, never racist statements.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because you replied to my question I directed @hislegacy.

Did you intend to answer my question?

All you need for the answer is to do what I said, and then use your own reasoning that you apply to Trump, and then you'll have your answer. I'm not going to do your thinking for you, but am trying to get you to do it yourself.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

We don’t have to imagine when we can just see for ourselves what Trump thinks of the choice black voters really have.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We don’t have to imagine when we can just see for ourselves what Trump thinks of the choice black voters really have.

Now you're attempting to distract from what we're talking about. Yeah, making a whataboutism, which is a term your political side invented.
So how about getting back to explaining to us how you think it's ok for Biden to make racist stereotype comments against black people. Since you're of the same political bent as Biden, I'm confident you'll be able to explain it if you choose to do so as opposed to trying to divert attention away from the subject by using the "Yeah, but what about Trump?" method of distraction.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
All you need for the answer is to do what I said, and then use your own reasoning that you apply to Trump, and then you'll have your answer. I'm not going to do your thinking for you, but am trying to get you to do it yourself.
Why are you bringing Trump into the discussion?

Biden says he’s going go beat himself while talking about his record. He’s going to beat his own record is how I interpreted that. If you see anything wrong with that statement, please point it out to me. Anything Trump might or might not have said has no bearing on what is being discussed here.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Now you're attempting to distract from what we're talking about. Yeah, making a whataboutism, which is a term your political side invented.
So how about getting back to explaining to us how you think it's ok for Biden to make racist stereotype comments against black people. Since you're of the same political bent as Biden, I'm confident you'll be able to explain it if you choose to do so as opposed to trying to divert attention away from the subject by using the "Yeah, but what about Trump?" method of distraction.
Sir, you’re the one who first brought Trump into this thread.

You'll understand if you just imagine Trump saying those things instead of Biden.

I’m just replying to what you brought up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

We're still waiting for an explanation as to why it's ok for Biden to make racist statements against black people.
I also have a feeling we're going to be waiting for a very, very long time. Probably until sometime after the November election.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We're still waiting for an explanation as to why it's ok for Biden to make racist statements against black people.
I also have a feeling we're going to be waiting for a very, very long time. Probably until sometime after the November election.
You’re going to have to explain what specifically was racist about anything Biden said.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The video is not out of context, but further proof of Joe Biden putting his foot, not just into his mouth, but all the way down his throat. It happens continuously. The DNC, their media and their loyal followers are working overtime trying to cover him.
Looks like a non-issue to me.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,803.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I’m just replying to what you brought up.

I brought up the question about why you don't have a problem with Biden's racist statements. Still waiting for a reply to it.

Upvote 0