If there is "no evidence" for evolution...

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The same applies to every single life form.
Species produce more of their own, just slightly different.
Those differences accumulate over generations.

Only from those who descended from Their kinds or the kinds God, the Trinity, created from water. Gen 1:21

That's what drives speciation processes.
And speciation is a vertical process, not a horizontal one.

Plain and simple, it's descent with modifications within kinds. Godless scientists changed the name in order to eliminate God from His Own Creation. Reminds me of how Republicans are currently acting.

Mammals will produce mammals.
Canines will produce canines.
Hominidae will produce hominidae.
Apes will produce apes.
Humans will produce humans.

Not so, since Humans (descendants of Adam) are a special creation by the Hands of Jesus, and not from water, but from the dust of the ground. Gen 2:4-7 Godless people would have you believe that Humans are just evolved Apes. That's the biggest satanic Lie ever told. ONLY God and Humans have our superior intelligence, which is above "every other living creature that moves". Gen 3:22

Homo Sapiens: "still" a primate, mammal, vertebrate, eukaryote,...

Godless scientific changeable term, dreamed up by mortal men. You and your evol buddies have mis-classified the sons of God (prehistoric people) as Humans. (descendants of Adam) Or does that go against the evol religion?

Count on a creationist, to misrepresent this and pretend otherwise.

Just correcting your mistakes. I suppose that you were brain washed as a small child in elementary School?

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Plain and simple, it's descent with modifications within kinds.

Aka, evolution.

Godless scientists changed the name in order to eliminate God from His Own Creation.

Like Francis Collins, devout christian and world reknown evo biologist?

Yes so. You are welcome to show me where mammals didn't produce more mammals if you disagree...

, since Humans (descendants of Adam) are a special creation by the Hands of Jesus, and not from water, but from the dust of the ground.

You're confusing fact with what you believe religiously.

Godless people would have you believe that Humans are just evolved Apes.

"godless" people like the vast majority of christians.

That's the biggest satanic Lie ever told. ONLY God and Humans have our superior intelligence, which is above "every other living creature that moves". Gen 3:22

Confusing fact with religious beliefs again.

Godless scientific changeable term, dreamed up by mortal men.

Actually, it was a christian that classified homo sapiens as a primate.

You and your evol buddies have mis-classified the sons of God (prehistoric people) as Humans. (descendants of Adam) Or does that go against the evol religion?

No idea what you are talking about. Sounds like you are mixing your religious beliefs with reality again.

Just correcting your mistakes. I suppose that you were brain washed as a small child in elementary School?

No, that was you.

Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Dude the flu is caused by a virus. It was a virus when the vaccine was first developed and its still a virus now. The flu virus will always stay a virus. Have nice day :)

Wow, that is totally insightful and totally disproves evolution!

Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just name one medical school that teaches evolution in their curriculum.

Just going to make the prediction that UCDavis will be back in a year or two claiming evolution has no place in medical school and demanding evidence to the contrary.

Edit: My mistake, last time he tried this was 2015... so maybe he'll wait until 2021 to try again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tas8831

May 5, 2017
Northeast
✟101,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Just name one medical school that teaches evolution in their curriculum.
Name one that teaches creationism.
Name one that teaches ID.
Name one legitimate one that teaches prayer as a real treatment.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The movie God’s not dead made some really interesting points about this. Like how evolutionists believe that science does not jump yet the evolution of man compared to the existence of the universe shows a huge leap in progress. Evolutionists still have yet to find any missing link between man’s early evolved state to man’s present state. Also they made a good point of how the Big Bang theory would actually take place much like the Bible says creation began. If you haven’t seen the movie I suggest you check it out.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
The movie God’s not dead made some really interesting points about this. Like how evolutionists believe that science does not jump yet the evolution of man compared to the existence of the universe shows a huge leap in progress. Evolutionists still have yet to find any missing link between man’s early evolved state to man’s present state. Also they made a good point of how the Big Bang theory would actually take place much like the Bible says creation began. If you haven’t seen the movie I suggest you check it out.
Sounds like the same dishonest distortions and misrepresentations of your every-day average creationist propaganda video.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like the same dishonest distortions and misrepresentations of your every-day average creationist propaganda video.

Yeah it’s probably better to just dismiss it as propaganda without ever watching it. Especially if you’ve already made up your mind about it.

Upvote 0

doubtingmerle

I'll think about it.
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2003
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟467,320.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah it’s probably better to just dismiss it as propaganda without ever watching it. Especially if you’ve already made up your mind about it.
I've seen it.

Will you return the favor and watch "The God Who wasn't there"? Or will you dismiss it as propaganda without watching it?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've seen it.

Will you return the favor and watch "The God Who wasn't there"? Or will you dismiss it as propaganda without watching it?

Is it an anti religious movie? If it is I won’t watch it. I’m a believer which means I know God exists and I have no doubts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Is it an anti religious movie? If it is I won’t watch it. I’m a believer which means I know God exists and I have no doubts.

That's pretty hypocritical of you.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

If you have no doubts, why would you not watch something contrarian?

If one is secure in whatever they believe, they shouldn't be afraid of exploring opposing viewpoints.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

I'd heard of this film, but the IMDB reviews are brutal. Sitting through a terrible film just to hear some recycled creationist arguments seems a waste of time.

Only reason I could see watching it is if it's in the "so bad it's good" category. And maybe to see what Kevin Sorbo has been up to since his days as Hercules.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you have no doubts, why would you not watch something contrarian?

If one is secure in whatever they believe, they shouldn't be afraid of exploring opposing viewpoints.

Because it’s a sin to watch that movie. As a believer I seek to honor and obey God not disappoint Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟888,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'd heard of this film, but the IMDB reviews are brutal. Sitting through a terrible film just to hear some recycled creationist arguments seems a waste of time.

Only reason I could see watching it is if it's in the "so bad it's good" category. And maybe to see what Kevin Sorbo has been up to since his days as Hercules.

I would think watching the movie would be about as much of a waste of time as going onto Christian forums and trying to convince them there is not God.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I would think watching the movie would be about as much of a waste of time as going onto Christian forums and trying to convince them there is not God.

Personally I would never try to convince someone there is no god, because like you say, waste of time. ;)

Upvote 0

Astrophile

Aug 30, 2013
England
✟233,773.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed

If I said that I wasn't going to waste my time watching videos entitled 'UFOs from Mars; amazing new discoveries', 'It's a flat Earth after all', or 'The lost continent of Atlantis: the cradle of civilization', would you say 'Yeah, it's probably better to just dismiss them as propaganda without ever watching them'?

If somebody advised you to watch these videos, would you watch them, would you say that they were nothing but propaganda and that it would be a waste of your time, or would you say that they were anti-Christian and it would be a sin to watch them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟350,618.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Watching a movie that says God doesn’t exist would be a sin.

No, you're acting incredibly hypocritical by saying that people must watch your film that says god exists, but then you don't have the decency to do the same for a film that would do the opposite.

Upvote 0