I know!! Let's bring More Muslims to the United States!!!

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
During this time period, there were 141 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 1165 people were killed and 1803 injured.

and? if you were able to somehow prove that allowing more muslims into the country would increase terrorism here in the states you might have a point. stop trying to scare people. this is a childish tactic...

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
and? if you were able to somehow prove that allowing more muslims into the country would increase terrorism here in the states you might have a point. stop trying to scare people. this is a childish tactic...
Living in fear is moronic as is trying to cause others to live in fear. Islam is a religion of many people and like Christianity some are violent and some are peaceful,if we continue to demonize one religion the government will eventually demonize them all.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Living in fear is moronic as is trying to cause others to live in fear. Islam is a religion of many people and like Christianity some are violent and some are peaceful,if we continue to demonize one religion the government will eventually demonize them all.

Ignoring threats is moronic.

Islam is Jihad. Just read what the Muslims tell us. Christianity and Islam are very different in dogma and in practice.

Would you like to dispute the facts I posted, or are you just going to repeat secular leftist propaganda?

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Reality can be scary. Ignorance is bliss.

Upvote 0

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Islam is Jihad. Just read what the Muslims tell us. Christianity and Islam are very different in dogma and in practice.

Would you like to dispute the facts I posted, or are you just going to repeat secular leftist propaganda?
How does one dispute fear mongering and hate, that would be as fool I should as a war on terror. BTW the secular left is using this as much as the rabid right and I personally am neither.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
How does one dispute fear mongering and hate, that would be as fool I should as a war on terror. BTW the secular left is using this as much as the rabid right and I personally am neither.

Ignore facts. Spout propaganda. Repeat.

You won't solve any problems that way.

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
List of Islamic Terror:
Last 30 Days

During this time period, there were 141 Islamic attacks in 22 countries, in which 1165 people were killed and 1803 injured.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

I agree with Donald Trump's Islamic immigration ban proposal. The United States is a Christian-majority nation, and it would be best to stay this way. Moreover, if the liberals kept pushing their multicultural agenda and millions more Muslims were brought into the US, that would surely increase the risk of terrorists attacks on American soil. Who would want that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
more Muslims were brought into the US, that would surely increase the risk of terrorists attacks on American soil.

nonsensical fear-mongering...you affect change by engaging the world, not closing yourself off from it.

Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
nonsensical fear-mongering...you affect change by engaging the world, not closing yourself off from it.

Nonsensical liberal platitudes. The United States isn't under an obligation to "affect change" by importing millions of Islamic immigrants.

Upvote 0

Geralt

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2016
GB
Visit site
✟67,802.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
we seem to have tagged them the "kaboom! people" here in the uk, people who are famous for blowing themselves up as an act of entry into their sexual paradise- and your life is their ticket.

whenever you ride a train or a bus here, you just cant avoid thinking their ninja clad ladies or loosely clothe men among the passengers is hiding some form of gadget beneath their clothing and could suddenly shriek some fancy words, and then blow themselves up. kaboom!

so i just need to make sure their somebody else shielding me from the blast and move my body position tactfully :)

bomber-cartoon.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aieyiamfu

Nov 13, 2015
✟27,924.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

The facts you posted are a mix of far right fear mongering, and far left anti-freedom fear mongering, so i got nothing except to say don't be afraid, because it's not half as bad as it is made out to be.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Global warming is a threat. Most conservatives and republicans ignore the global warming threat. Do the math which leads to one conclusion.

You criticized me in an earlier thread for going off topic, but here you have gone off topic. Hypocrisy much?

I've never denied climate change, you straw man.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You criticized me in an earlier thread for going off topic, but here you have gone off topic. Hypocrisy much?

I've never denied climate change, you straw man.
I never said you did deny global warming. I am sorry my clear words confused you....

My comment was a statement, and not even meant for you!

You can tell the comment was not meant for you because I quoted somebody else, not you :) Do you see that?

"Ignoring threats is moronic" was what I quoted. Did you post that? No? Who did?

LOL

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I agree with Donald Trump's Islamic immigration ban proposal. The United States is a Christian-majority nation, and it would be best to stay this way. Moreover, if the liberals kept pushing their multicultural agenda and millions more Muslims were brought into the US, that would surely increase the risk of terrorists attacks on American soil. Who would want that?
Trump does not understand the Constitution, and apparently neither do you.

Upvote 0

OneChristianLight

Jun 26, 2016
Houston, TX
✟15,802.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I never said you did deny global warming. I am sorry my clear words confused you....

My comment was a statement, and not even meant for you!

You can tell the comment was not meant for you because I quoted somebody else, not you :) Do you see that?

"Ignoring threats is moronic" was what I quoted. Did you post that? No? Who did?

LOL

Your quote was directed towards all conservatives, not one particular conservative. You're not capable of understanding context. My main point was to point out your hypocrisy for criticizing me earlier for going off topic, but you went off topic here.

Reactions: Thursday
Upvote 0