Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Extremist murder statistics from recent years reveal a clear trend: from a high during the years 2015 and 2016, the number of extremist-related killings in the United States has generally been decreasing in the years since then. One of the primary reasons for this decline lies in the reason numbers in 2015 and 2016 were so high: in the mid-2010s, extremist murders were committed by a variety of different types of extremists, including right-wing extremists such as white supremacists and anti-government extremists, left-wing extremists such as Black nationalists, and domestic Islamist extremists. Moreover, extremists from all these sources conducted mass shooting attacks in the mid-2010s. As a result, the total casualty numbers were particularly high for those years. However, since then, murders committed by left-wing extremists and domestic Islamist extremists have dropped substantially. In the past five years, for example, left-wing extremists have been involved in only three killings, and domestic Islamist extremists have participated in only one. In other words, the extremist murders of recent years have overwhelmingly been committed by far-right extremists.

Reactions: iluvatar5150

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,914.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I find it odd that Mauricio Garcia can be a white extremist.
Mauricio Garcia may have been Hispanic; however, Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. He identified as white and was definitely a white supremacist.

garcia.jpg
garcia2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,737.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I find it odd that Mauricio Garcia can be a white extremist. Isn't that like a black man being in the KKK?
And let's not forget some of those Proud Boys white extremists like Enrique Tarrio and Tusitala Toese.

Regarding Garcia they even admit there's no evidence of motive, but hey, let's just throw it into the statistics.

The ADL does this constantly. I recall a few years back when they reported on a white guy who came home and found a black guy in bed with his wife. The white guy beat the guy to death and the ADL called it a "hate crime". ^_^ Okay, I'll meet you halfway. There was probably some hate involved there, but not for the reasons of the racist narrative you're trying to push.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I find it odd that Mauricio Garcia can be a white extremist. Isn't that like a black man being in the KKK?
Garcia is an Hispanic name. Spain is a white European country. Hispanic white nationalism isn’t unheard of. Many big time Nazis fled Europe to South American countries like Argentina and Brazil and brought their horrid ideology with them.

• Informative
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All right wing extremists for two years running. I'm not shocked, especially with their harmful rhetoric and legislation in the past few years. But the good news is the number of those crimes is decreasing for a couple years now. It will likely rise with the election nearing and Donald Trump firing up his cult though.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the past five years, for example, left-wing extremists have been involved in only three killings, and domestic Islamist extremists have participated in only one. In other words, the extremist murders of recent years have overwhelmingly been committed by far-right extremists.
No surprise there. The cult has deadly consequences.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Garcia is an Hispanic name. Spain is a white European country. Hispanic white nationalism isn’t unheard of. Many big time Nazis fled Europe to South American countries like Argentina and Brazil and brought their horrid ideology with them.
Correct.
I find it odd that Mauricio Garcia can be a white extremist.
Here we go again. "Unless you're Anglo-Saxon, you can't be a racist."

Upvote 0