i don't think

fadedglory

Feb 1, 2008
✟7,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i will ever find a place to fit in. i went away to college and that was horrible. long story short, my roomate spread rumors and everyone hated me. everyone directed comments towards me. i went home every single weekend in tears.

i came home. now i commute. all i do is wake up, go to class, work, come home, cry myself to sleep.

my two best friends in high school decided to become best friends themselves.

then one of them decided to be best friends with other people. the other one decided to become best friends with my sister.

she constantly ditches me for my sister. they talk about me all the time.

i'm so close to ending it. i feel like i won't ever have any close friends again. well any friends in general.

i mean i talk to people, but i'm shyer. so it's....awkward...

i started working and i don't fit in with those people.

i feel like i won't ever find a place. i'm tired of crying every day. i'm tired of hurting.

why won't god help me? i've been dealing with this for over 2 years. it won't go away.

alfrodull

Senior Veteran
Jul 13, 2007
✟11,571.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I went through a stage in college where I had no friends. I went full weeks without speaking to anyone but cashiers at the supermarket.

I found friends again because I took classes that forced people to work in pairs or groups, and at extracurricular activities that forced interaction. It takes away the awkwardness of randomly approaching someone.

Upvote 0

unkern

National Guard
Jun 19, 2008
Indiana
✟16,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My whole life ive been alone, ive had very few friends. When I was a young boy I sat on the computer and played video games ever day, cuz I had no one to play with. The plain and simple fact is this: people are flaky, its hard to find a good friend these days. I would suggest finding activities you can do by yourself and find some activities (usually sports) that you can join in. Some churches have sports ministries. You can also volunteer at some places.

Heres what my schedule looked like:
monday - gym
tuesday - bible study
wed - gym and volunteer
thursday - swing dance
friday - gym, maybe see a movie
saturday - volunteer
sunday - church, volunteer, play in soccer ministry

Upvote 0

unkern

National Guard
Jun 19, 2008
Indiana
✟16,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My whole life ive been alone, ive had very few friends. When I was a young boy I sat on the computer and played video games ever day, cuz I had no one to play with. The plain and simple fact is this: people are flaky, its hard to find a good friend these days. I would suggest finding activities you can do by yourself and find some activities (usually sports) that you can join in. Some churches have sports ministries. You can also volunteer at some places.

Heres what my schedule looked like:
monday - gym
tuesday - bible study
wed - gym and volunteer
thursday - swing dance
friday - gym, maybe see a movie
saturday - volunteer
sunday - church, volunteer, play in soccer ministry

Upvote 0

ExaltTheLord

Praise His Name Forever and Ever Amen
Jul 30, 2008
Oregon
✟7,626.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
i will ever find a place to fit in. i went away to college and that was horrible. long story short, my roomate spread rumors and everyone hated me. everyone directed comments towards me. i went home every single weekend in tears.

i came home. now i commute. all i do is wake up, go to class, work, come home, cry myself to sleep.

my two best friends in high school decided to become best friends themselves.

then one of them decided to be best friends with other people. the other one decided to become best friends with my sister.

she constantly ditches me for my sister. they talk about me all the time.

i'm so close to ending it. i feel like i won't ever have any close friends again. well any friends in general.

i mean i talk to people, but i'm shyer. so it's....awkward...

i started working and i don't fit in with those people.

i feel like i won't ever find a place. i'm tired of crying every day. i'm tired of hurting.

why won't god help me? i've been dealing with this for over 2 years. it won't go away.

Don't ever let yourself stop looking up.

Be glad because yours is the Kingdom of Heaven.

Upvote 0

xcandiedkiss

Aug 6, 2008
✟7,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would try concentrating on something else. Are there any talents you have that you can focus on? Perhaps you should try taking on some new activities. Go out, meet new people! Maybe even try transferring college and make a fresh new start for yourself? Try making an account on LordsMessage, it's just one of the many great ways to meet people and talk to people (especially true, devoted Christians).

Last edited:
Upvote 0