I desperately need valid proof of creationism.

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

I'm assuming that this is the correct subforum in which to post this topic, but if not, forgive me. Basically, I've grown up in a home that believes in 100% biblical inerrancy and that's what I've believed, but recently I've been having a lot of doubts about creationism in particular. There are a few articles and websites that I have read that seem to completely and almost convincingly refute the idea of creationism. I'll link them below.

Ken Ham's 10 facts that prove creationism - Debunked

Evidence against a recent creation - RationalWiki

An Index to Creationist Claims

Falsifiability of creationism - RationalWiki

How am I, as a Christian, supposed to keep my belief in biblical inerrancy when there are all of these rebuttals that seemingly debunk creationism? Why can't creationists come up with good rebuttals to evolutionists' claims and rebuttals? If the creation story and the fall of man aren't true then is there no original sin by Adam? If there wasn't then why did God even have to send Christ to die for us, or did He? Was there even divine intervention in the universe's creation or formation? Is my faith just weak? I don't mean to cause controversy, I just really need some answers. I'm so tired of doubting my whole life. If these can't be answered, I'm afraid I may start to slip away to agnosticism. So, if anyone has answers, please share them.

Thank you!

Upvote 0

Andy centek

Seeker of Deep Truth
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2018
mich
✟68,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LOVEGODHATESIN:
Blessngs for your endeavor!

The question you ask, and many have replied to, is a very good one. I will now give what I have come to understand over the last 55 years of study, in a short form.

I am currently writing a book on Genesis and the DEEP SUBJECT MATTER it contains that most never see. Not to say that I have all the answers, what I do understand I will give in a short form for you. Hopefully it will put you on the correct path to understanding Genesis.

First and foremost, The English translations are poor at best. To many words used in that translation lead to false assumptions of what is really being told by The Spirit of God.

Genesis in not a book on the literal creation of the Earth and the heaven; it is a spiritual story of the creation which was to become Israel. Consider these verses.

Mat 19:3-4  The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, 
Think on this. Why did Jesus take Them all the way back to Genesis 1? Because it was written for Them to understand, not everyone, everywhere at that time.

If Jesus took Them back to Genesis, then He did it for a good reason! It shows that what was written in Genesis concerned those who were to become Israel; God's chosen people. This also shows that what was written in Genesis is spiritual and not literal as in generally taught. This then gives vital clues as to how to approach what is written in Genesis.

Most all try to make Genesis a story of a literal creation of the literal heaven and Earth, it is not! It is a story of the spiritual creation which Elohim created. The English language is very incapable of correctly translating what was really occurring in Genesis. That spiritual creation concerned what was to become Jehovah Elohim's Israel.

Like I stated earlier, I have been writing on this for several months and am still doin so. So I cannot give simple answers here that would do justice to the text. Be it known however, that one must approach Genesis in a spiritual way and not as literal.

Consider these brief scriptures.

Mat 19:3-4  The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? And He answered and said unto them, Have you not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

Why did He take Then back to Genesis 1? Because it pertained to Them. Again He took Them back to Genesis.

Mar_13:19  For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
Jesus was sent to preach to Jehovah Elohim's chosen people, the Jews, not to the Gentiles. Yet men keep trying to take what was written TO THEM, and apply it to themselves in this age.

Mat 6:30-33  Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 

(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knows that ye have need of all these things. But seek you first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Again, who was Jesus addressing? The Jews, not everyone everywhere.

Jesus was to send the apostle Paul to preach to the Gentiles after His death and resurrection. He told His disciples not to go to the Gentiles!

It is vital then to read Genesis for what it really is about, Those who were to become Israel.

Luke 3:23  And Jesus Himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli, 

Luke 3:38  Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God. 

Mat 16:13-17  When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that You are John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 
He said unto Them, But whom say ye that I am? 

And Simon Peter answered and said, You art the Christ, the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto Him, Blessed are You, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 

It is felt that enough had been given here to help in understanding what Genesis is really about.

Andy Centek

Upvote 0

Thee Librarian

Jan 25, 2018
Chicago
✟16,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hello everyone,
I'm assuming that this is the correct subforum in which to post this topic, but if not, forgive me. Basically, I've grown up in a home that believes in 100% biblical inerrancy and that's what I've believed...

Then you've overlooked these:

Deuteronomy 33:15
With the finest produce of the ancient mountains
and the abundance of the everlasting hills,

Habakkuk 3:6
He stood and measured the earth; he looked and shook the nations; then the eternal mountains were scattered; the everlasting hills sank low. His were the everlasting ways.

Genesis 49:26
The blessings of your father are mighty beyond the blessings of my parents, up to the bounties of the everlasting hills. May they be on the head of Joseph, and on the brow of him who was set apart from his brothers.

Psalm 76:4 You are the radiant one. You are more majestic than the ancient mountains. ....

So scripture is not literal, or not correct, or you can't believe what is written above, or you can believe the world is very old. You have choices. These passages are pretty clear. Counting up a list of 60 some peoples ages with a lot of guessing going on is not clear scripture, like the above is.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sam81

Jesus is everything
Sep 12, 2016
Texas
✟27,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if you're still reading the posts, but I hope that you are, and of course maybe someone else is still struggling with this - as I myself have struggled with it before.

The first thing you need to understand is that atheists do not have the victory over Christians. The Word of God makes it clear that the gates of hell will not prevail against the chosen of the Lord. Matthew 16:18

The second thing you need to understand is that evolution, and science in general, is rooted in the wisdom of men. It is particularly effective in this world because in the dark places of man there is the desire to exalt oneself in knowledge. It was from the tree of knowledge that Adam and Eve were tempted and fell, and it was the godless pursuit of knowledge that was the driving force behind the fall. Genesis 3:5

But what do they seek in knowledge? What do the evolutionists seek? What do the atheists who revel in lawlessness seek? Do they seek God? No, they seek liberation from God. Read very carefully the Word of God:

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

What Paul is saying is that if these people had truly wanted knowledge of God, if they had truly any interest in God and the things of God, they would seek the Lord and they will find Him. But they ask for proof of God even though everything is already made obvious. Just look at a human eye or seashells or snowflakes, or the wonders of the heavens. Look at the moon and the Earth and it's many waters. But rather than acknowledge God, they reject the glory of God and turn instead to something fashioned by fallen men. They even changed the glory of God unto an image made like to birds, and fourfootfeted beasts, and creeping things (in other words, human beings made from the image of God are considered nothing more than apes. The natural world is exalted). And because of this, God gave them over to it completely. After being given over to it by God, they turn to greater and greater wickedness. Think about this. You see it again and again - those who accept evolution and reject God virtually always go on to reject absolute morality - indeed, many on on the front lines fighting for radical feminism and the breakdown of the family and the exaltation of sexual immorality (Romans 1:32) do so because they do not fear a judgment - there are no morals - mankind is not accountable. But see? They have been given over to this! Why? Because whatever a man sow in his heart, that he shall reap. A world of lawlessness is the natural end, the inevitability, of taking a world without God to it's logical conclusion. For who sets the morality? Who but God sets the laws into stone and into the hearts of men?

Why do they do these things? Hear the words of our beloved Lord Jesus:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God." John 3:18-21

You would be amazed at how many people are driven to believe such ridiculousness out of an overwhelming desire to avoid the truth and submit to God. They ask for signs Matthew 12:39, but they ask not hoping to be given any sign - indeed no sign could be given that they would accept, as it is written, "they hear not Moses and the prophets, they will not hear one who is risen from the dead." Luke 16:29

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 2 Thessalonians 2:11

Think about that! It says that God will send them strong delusion. Richard Dawkins wrote a book and entitled it "The God Delusion". But the irony is that the book is perfectly named. Just not for the reason he thinks.

Friend. We are saved through our faith in Christ. Are you going to lay hold on Jesus and make the decision that He will sit upon the throne of your heart, as Lord of your life? Or are you going to give in to the lie so that you may appease your inward corruptibility? As Christians, we are not supposed to have total certainty! This the way it is supposed to be. For it is written, "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

The books are opened. Revelation 20:12 Henceforth, your eternal, timeless fate will be reflected by what is written in your book. You, dust, are contemplating these things. What is your decision going to be, friend? Are you going to choose the wisdom of man, or are you going to your hope and your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ? Believe on the Lord Jesus and be saved. I promise you, if you seek Him with all your heart - if you desire Him, and cry out to JESUS who IS THE WAY, with all your heart, God will make Himself known unto you. And He will put in your deepest place a source of perfect love, from which the water of life flows ever outward. And you will know that the Lord is your God. You will know God as Father.

Put in your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ! Prove your faith with repentance, and receive salvation. If you do not do this, and you choose instead to believe a lie, you will die in your sins, and you will have no part of God, save for wrath, because you hate the light and desire wickedness, and our God is a just and holy God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Never thought I'd see the day when so many people who call themselves Christians would replace God's word with Darwinian evolution. Amazing.

Makes me wonder how they justify the death and resurrection of Christ, or if they've also reduced Jesus to symbolism as well.
Yes, totally sad really.

Upvote 0

JesusYeshuaisLord

Jun 7, 2018
Auckland
✟15,257.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello everyone,

I'm assuming that this is the correct subforum in which to post this topic, but if not, forgive me. Basically, I've grown up in a home that believes in 100% biblical inerrancy and that's what I've believed, but recently I've been having a lot of doubts about creationism in particular. There are a few articles and websites that I have read that seem to completely and almost convincingly refute the idea of creationism.

Hello,

I was thinking about the universe coming out of nothing this morning. Basically trying to ask myself why I cannot believe in evolution. I will try to write down the process I went through and what conclusion I came to.

First this is what I accept about the Bible: This is the Word of God, inspired and breathed by God. God is almighty, powerful and all knowing. Seeing how this is who he is and the Bible claims to be the absolute Word of God so then this is how I take it that the Bible can only be the absolute Truth. It says that God created the earth in 6 days. It also says for God a day is like 1000 years (Even if it was, it wouldn't account for the billions of years attributed to evolution.) Now I don't know if this should be used to interpret the genesis account but I lean towards the idea that it shouldn't on the basis that the 6-7 days is still used today to determine what is a week (maybe that was instituted by christianity? I don't know). Also the week model is used over and over in the Bible that tells me that the 6 days were literal at creation. All writers of the Bible look to believe in a literal 6 days creation, even Jesus who was God. Also Genesis does say that the sun, moon, days are to indicate the seasons. My logic is this, why get all that set up to only be used after billions of years? Not that it couldn't happen that way, he is God after all, he does what pleases him. Also another reason why I tend to lean towards Genesis account is because of Jesus' miracles. If he healed the sick, calm the storm and multiply bread and fish in an instant then God doesn't need billions of years to create the universe. Either God is almighty or he is not. The universe and the Bible tells of his immense Glory not his pathetic and limited kinda-sorta-power.

Now for what I concluded this morning:

I asked myself some questions first:

Why do I do things like eat, wake up every morning, watch tv, work...?
Answer is because I get something out of it. I'm sure we can agree that that's probably why everyone does things. So, there is a goal, a purpose that requires and action.
Then I asked, why animals do things? Same answer.
Then I asked, why the sun goes round and round, why is there gravity, why does it rain?
You can't really say the sun or gravity or the rain do it to gain something but you could say that purpose of the sun is for light and warmth. That can be easily be explained my science.

(Science can definitely tell you about the functions of things around us, and this precisely.
The Bible can do that too actually. The main difference though is that the Bible doesn't care too much about telling you about the created things as much as it cares about telling you about the creator himself. For the Bible the creation is a means to an end and the end is knowing God.)

So through the questions I discovered a common 'theme' which is Purpose.

Then the question we want to ask is why? Why us, animals and created things want to accomplish these goals and purposes? Is there a purpose to all this?
It feels like there's more to it. Now you get presented with 2 views:
1) There was never any purpose.
2) The purpose is the Glory of God. Created by God for God.

Now I started to think, why should either of these options be more important or more true than the other?

I ventured into tracing a line in the middle of my paper and write on one side 'the naturlist' and on the other 'the believer'.
Under the naturalist I started writing: 'No reason for the start.' Then I kept on looking at the word 'reason'. Then I wrote 'void of reason and logic'. Somehow something clicked in my mind. It never made sense before when people would say that evolution crumbles under it's own arguments. Or that nothing can't come out of nothing. And it is true. How is it true for me now? I wrote after that 'something (meaning the universe, us, etc) very intricate and intelligent developed without any purpose whatsoever. A trial and error process but not aiming at anything. But somehow at some point it decided to aim for something?'
If this statement is true then automatically you should see how absurd this is. It is actually quite illogical. How can something that doesn't know what it is supposed to do, do anything? To do anything you need intent. If those cells or whatever there was at first didn't have any intent or purpose whatsoever then how did they do anything? Now multiply this lack of intent by the amount of proteins and everything that is needed to create life (billions and billions so I've heard) well that's a whole lot of things doing nothing to create something...I mean the whole universe is based on mathematics and somehow it started with no information or logic at all? So now I know for sure that you cannot have nothing and expect something and this is why I can't side with evolution. It does not make any sense. Maybe it would be ok if they told me that God set it all in motion but still they want to deny God his rightful place. All evolution wants to do is eradicate God and this is why they need the universe to exist out of nothing.

Be strong in the faith. God is a God of order not chaos. He created a perfect world. He is the great I AM he is not in a becoming process, He is. What He says goes. We are the ones who need time and thank God for he is merciful and desire that none of us perish but have eternal life. Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Hello,

I was thinking about the universe coming out of nothing this morning. Basically trying to ask myself why I cannot believe in evolution. I will try to write down the process I went through and what conclusion I came to.

First this is what I accept about the Bible: This is the Word of God, inspired and breathed by God. God is almighty, powerful and all knowing. Seeing how this is who he is and the Bible claims to be the absolute Word of God so then this is how I take it that the Bible can only be the absolute Truth. It says that God created the earth in 6 days. It also says for God a day is like 1000 years (Even if it was, it wouldn't account for the billions of years attributed to evolution.) Now I don't know if this should be used to interpret the genesis account but I lean towards the idea that it shouldn't on the basis that the 6-7 days is still used today to determine what is a week (maybe that was instituted by christianity? I don't know). Also the week model is used over and over in the Bible that tells me that the 6 days were literal at creation. All writers of the Bible look to believe in a literal 6 days creation, even Jesus who was God. Also Genesis does say that the sun, moon, days are to indicate the seasons. My logic is this, why get all that set up to only be used after billions of years? Not that it couldn't happen that way, he is God after all, he does what pleases him. Also another reason why I tend to lean towards Genesis account is because of Jesus' miracles. If he healed the sick, calm the storm and multiply bread and fish in an instant then God doesn't need billions of years to create the universe. Either God is almighty or he is not. The universe and the Bible tells of his immense Glory not his pathetic and limited kinda-sorta-power.

Now for what I concluded this morning:

I asked myself some questions first:

Why do I do things like eat, wake up every morning, watch tv, work...?
Answer is because I get something out of it. I'm sure we can agree that that's probably why everyone does things. So, there is a goal, a purpose that requires and action.
Then I asked, why animals do things? Same answer.
Then I asked, why the sun goes round and round, why is there gravity, why does it rain?
You can't really say the sun or gravity or the rain do it to gain something but you could say that purpose of the sun is for light and warmth. That can be easily be explained my science.

(Science can definitely tell you about the functions of things around us, and this precisely.
The Bible can do that too actually. The main difference though is that the Bible doesn't care too much about telling you about the created things as much as it cares about telling you about the creator himself. For the Bible the creation is a means to an end and the end is knowing God.)

So through the questions I discovered a common 'theme' which is Purpose.

Then the question we want to ask is why? Why us, animals and created things want to accomplish these goals and purposes? Is there a purpose to all this?
It feels like there's more to it. Now you get presented with 2 views:
1) There was never any purpose.
2) The purpose is the Glory of God. Created by God for God.

Now I started to think, why should either of these options be more important or more true than the other?

I ventured into tracing a line in the middle of my paper and write on one side 'the naturlist' and on the other 'the believer'.
Under the naturalist I started writing: 'No reason for the start.' Then I kept on looking at the word 'reason'. Then I wrote 'void of reason and logic'. Somehow something clicked in my mind. It never made sense before when people would say that evolution crumbles under it's own arguments. Or that nothing can't come out of nothing. And it is true. How is it true for me now? I wrote after that 'something (meaning the universe, us, etc) very intricate and intelligent developed without any purpose whatsoever. A trial and error process but not aiming at anything. But somehow at some point it decided to aim for something?'
If this statement is true then automatically you should see how absurd this is. It is actually quite illogical. How can something that doesn't know what it is supposed to do, do anything? To do anything you need intent. If those cells or whatever there was at first didn't have any intent or purpose whatsoever then how did they do anything? Now multiply this lack of intent by the amount of proteins and everything that is needed to create life (billions and billions so I've heard) well that's a whole lot of things doing nothing to create something...I mean the whole universe is based on mathematics and somehow it started with no information or logic at all? So now I know for sure that you cannot have nothing and expect something and this is why I can't side with evolution. It does not make any sense. Maybe it would be ok if they told me that God set it all in motion but still they want to deny God his rightful place. All evolution wants to do is eradicate God and this is why they need the universe to exist out of nothing.

Be strong in the faith. God is a God of order not chaos. He created a perfect world. He is the great I AM he is not in a becoming process, He is. What He says goes. We are the ones who need time and thank God for he is merciful and desire that none of us perish but have eternal life. Be blessed.
You also got to remember that the 7 day calendar was used almost universally world-wide except for a couple places like the island of Java that tried a 5 day calendar for awhile.

But remember also, the Bible makes no mention of how long Adam and Eve spent in the garden after their creation. Certainly one would think long enough to observe animals mate, live their lives and die, so that the punishment for sin (death) could be comprehended.

The Bible actually only numbers the days of Adam “after” his expulsion from the garden.

Don’t worry too much about radiometric dating. During creation God “stretched out the heavens”. Experiments have shown that decay rates slow as velocity increases. This also means the reverse, that as velocity slows, decay rates increase. So as one calculates back in time, one must adjust their clocks exponentially for time dilation. This is a necessity to compare two frames. Our current frame and one in the past that was moving at a slower velocity.

But as we know, those who claim to believe Relativity, refuse to adjust our clocks for time dilation as they calculate backwards in time to a point when the universe was stationary.

So the error accumulates exponentially and one calculates billions of years worth of decay that in reality occurred in 6,000 of our years as we would calculate them today with our slower clocks.

The science is there, one just must be willing to apply it.....

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

I'm assuming that this is the correct subforum in which to post this topic, but if not, forgive me. Basically, I've grown up in a home that believes in 100% biblical inerrancy and that's what I've believed, but recently I've been having a lot of doubts about creationism in particular. There are a few articles and websites that I have read that seem to completely and almost convincingly refute the idea of creationism. I'll link them below.

How am I, as a Christian, supposed to keep my belief in biblical inerrancy when there are all of these rebuttals that seemingly debunk creationism? Why can't creationists come up with good rebuttals to evolutionists' claims and rebuttals? If the creation story and the fall of man aren't true then is there no original sin by Adam? If there wasn't then why did God even have to send Christ to die for us, or did He? Was there even divine intervention in the universe's creation or formation? Is my faith just weak? I don't mean to cause controversy, I just really need some answers. I'm so tired of doubting my whole life. If these can't be answered, I'm afraid I may start to slip away to agnosticism. So, if anyone has answers, please share them.

Thank you!

‘Creationism’ is an attempt to interpret the Genesis narrative using some of the tools of modern science, and generally involves a lot of denial and the bending of facts out of shape to try and make it all fit. It’s not a good place to start to try and understand what Genesis is about.

Fortunately there is a lot of good scholarship out there that is less rooted in the sort of head in the sand mentality that fuels much of creationism. The works of John H Walton or Robert Alter are good places to start.

The bible reflects, is rooted in, the times in which it was written. It is not possible to understand the Genesis narrative without grasping that basic reality. Not only did the writers have no concept of how the universe functions in any physical sense, there is no evidence, no reason to believe that they had any interest of any kind in material science as we understand it. Fortunately, enough writing survives from the time to provide a useful picture of the worldview at the time, what people did and didn’t see as being important, meaningful etc. Genesis is written from a perspective that is totally different from our modern one. Once you understand that, you have a starting point for understanding the text.

• Winner
Reactions: PrincetonGuy
Upvote 0

JesusYeshuaisLord

Jun 7, 2018
Auckland
✟15,257.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
You also got to remember that the 7 day calendar was used almost universally world-wide except for a couple places like the island of Java that tried a 5 day calendar for awhile.

But remember also, the Bible makes no mention of how long Adam and Eve spent in the garden after their creation. Certainly one would think long enough to observe animals mate, live their lives and die, so that the punishment for sin (death) could be comprehended.

The Bible actually only numbers the days of Adam “after” his expulsion from the garden.

Don’t worry too much about radiometric dating. During creation God “stretched out the heavens”. Experiments have shown that decay rates slow as velocity increases. This also means the reverse, that as velocity slows, decay rates increase. So as one calculates back in time, one must adjust their clocks exponentially for time dilation. This is a necessity to compare two frames. Our current frame and one in the past that was moving at a slower velocity.

But as we know, those who claim to believe Relativity, refuse to adjust our clocks for time dilation as they calculate backwards in time to a point when the universe was stationary.

So the error accumulates exponentially and one calculates billions of years worth of decay that in reality occurred in 6,000 of our years as we would calculate them today with our slower clocks.

The science is there, one just must be willing to apply it.....

Very interesting!

However, are you saying that the animals died and that decay happened even before the fall happened? Before God even cursed the man and the women?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

Thank you!
The Bible is 100% accurate in It's description of Gods creation. The earth is flat and stationary and the raqia declares the Glory of God. Not a made up outer space. Creation groups/sites are full of false teachings if they are not teaching the true flat stationary earth that God created. And science is just a pagan lie of satan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hiwaystar

May 30, 2018
Good ole 'Merica
✟18,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't be tricked by the words of Satan and his fellow atheists! You want nothing to do with them! When you die and meet God, you'll have to explain why you chose Satan...and it'll be too late!!!

I've seen poor souls like you who got deceived by Satan and stopped taking the path to salvation. Don't you wanna go to Heaven, unlike those nihilistic atheists?

All the proof you ever need is in the Bible. All you need to do is fully understand the Bible and connect the dots!!!

• Haha
Reactions: PrincetonGuy
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Don't be tricked by the words of Satan and his fellow atheists! You want nothing to do with them! When you die and meet God, you'll have to explain why you chose Satan...and it'll be too late!!!

I've seen poor souls like you who got deceived by Satan and stopped taking the path to salvation. Don't you wanna go to Heaven, unlike those nihilistic atheists?

All the proof you ever need is in the Bible. All you need to do is fully understand the Bible and connect the dots!!!
To bad you do not believe the Bible and Its testimony about God's creation. I have Eternal Life never to be lost, The Messiah gave me His Eternal life. When i believed His testimony that He (Jesus) is the promised Messiah from Old Testaments prophecies.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Very interesting!

However, are you saying that the animals died and that decay happened even before the fall happened? Before God even cursed the man and the women?
Certainly......

“Lest he put forth his hand and eat also of the tree of life and live forever.”

So Adam was certainly never immortal, just long lived with the prospect of immortality.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Me thinks everyone has not noticed that the original poster (OP) has never posted again here in this thread! Seems like many have caught a 'red herring.' Pay attention!
True enough... considering that this was their one and only post, as well.

Good catch... As Bob Isumi would say.. "That's a real nice fish".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
True enough... considering that this was their one and only post, as well.

Good catch... As Bob Isumi would say.. "That's a real nice fish".
Or just someone with a life.....

Or forgot all about this forum.....

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Or just someone with a life.....

Or forgot all about this forum.....

I guess you could look at it that way.. However, I believe that I have a full and productive life and, like yourself thousands of posts.

But... yep... maybe forgot or just not as much interest in these forums as some.

Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I guess you could look at it that way.. However, I believe that I have a full and productive life and, like yourself thousands of posts.
Lol, touché.

Agreed.

But... yep... maybe forgot or just not as much interest in these forums as some.
I’ve posted on forums before then forgot all about it... or lost interest.

Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Certainly......

“Lest he put forth his hand and eat also of the tree of life and live forever.”

So Adam was certainly never immortal, just long lived with the prospect of immortality.

You can't read all that into the verse cited. One might claim that eating the forbidden death fruit negated the eternal life, and that God wanted to make sure Adam did not countermand the effects of the forbidden fruit for example...etc etc.

How would warning Adam he would die if he disobeyed make sense if he was already dying!?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 20, 2020
Winnipeg
✟8,884.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

Thank you!

Hello, I realize you posted this in 2016, but if you are still looking for answers, try looking on the following website: Answers in Genesis

Upvote 0