I believe that there is a God, but now I am still young and have many things to do.

I-believe

Nov 19, 2015
✟7,652.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you have a the same thinking of
'I believe that there is a God, but now I am still young and have many things to do. Can I be saved if I believe when I am free in the future?"
The answer from God’s word:
“In men’s living there is not any trace of enthusiasm, and in men’s living there is not any savor of man or any light. However, men always accommodate themselves, letting their life pass in vain and be worthless. In the blink of an eye, the day of death draws near, and then men die with a grievance. When in the world, they have never done anything or gained anything. They just come in a hurry and leave in a hurry like this. Among the men in my eyes, not a single one has brought anything, nor has anyone carried away anything. So, they all feel the world is unjust. However, not a single person is willing to leave in a hurry, and they are just waiting for my heavenly promises to suddenly come to the world, so that they can see the way of eternal life again when they are lost.”

from “The Twentieth Piece of Word” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe
in The Word Appears in the Flesh
http://www.holyspiritspeaks.org/now...ed-if-i-believe-when-i-am-free-in-the-future/
(if you want read more)

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Richs want to live forever, they dont feel the need for Jesus to return when business goes well and money mounted in their account.

The poors seeking a chance to get rich and when they cant find it they hope Jesus will come soon to rescue them to heaven out of their poverty because the poors are usually neglected by the Richs.

But our duty is to ask God what He shall do with our living here, not seeking our own desire.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

Truthearthdefender

Dec 31, 2015
California
✟15,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you have a the same thinking of
'I believe that there is a God, but now I am still young and have many things to do. Can I be saved if I believe when I am free in the future?"
The answer from God’s word:
“In men’s living there is not any trace of enthusiasm, and in men’s living there is not any savor of man or any light. However, men always accommodate themselves, letting their life pass in vain and be worthless. In the blink of an eye, the day of death draws near, and then men die with a grievance. When in the world, they have never done anything or gained anything. They just come in a hurry and leave in a hurry like this. Among the men in my eyes, not a single one has brought anything, nor has anyone carried away anything. So, they all feel the world is unjust. However, not a single person is willing to leave in a hurry, and they are just waiting for my heavenly promises to suddenly come to the world, so that they can see the way of eternal life again when they are lost.”

from “The Twentieth Piece of Word” of God’s Utterance to the Entire Universe
in The Word Appears in the Flesh
http://www.holyspiritspeaks.org/now...ed-if-i-believe-when-i-am-free-in-the-future/
(if you want read more)

Just To clarify for anyone reading this post... These words, while beautifully lyrical, DO NOT come from the Old or New Testament and thus are merely opinion if you are a christian or follower of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0