I AM NOW THE NEW RULER OF cf - BOW B4 ME! (3)

Jazzcat

Saltminer
Apr 20, 2004
TOP SECRET LOCATION!
Visit site
✟12,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Jazzcat

Saltminer
Apr 20, 2004
TOP SECRET LOCATION!
Visit site
✟12,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ninjitsu14 said:
Oh....*face falls*

Well, I guess I'll leave, unless my....errm....'questionable' services are needed, still....*looks away from the group*
Nonsense. That was an interesting bit about the robot clone; he may be our first lead to the real villain. I propose we interview him, as he's our hottest clue to go on at the moment.

If you know the way, Ninji, let's head back to the ship and lay in a course.

Upvote 0

Jazzcat

Saltminer
Apr 20, 2004
TOP SECRET LOCATION!
Visit site
✟12,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
And buckle our seatbelts, right? Your reputation as a crazy pilot proceeds you, O Ninji! ;)

I'm in, I'm in. I'm going... *Jazzcat enters the ship and does indeed take her seat, wondering why the flight harness is all tangled up. She fiddles with the straps like mad, trying to figure out the knots and undo them*

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ninjitsu14 said:
Oh....*face falls*

Well, I guess I'll leave, unless my....errm....'questionable' services are needed, still....*looks away from the group*
Don't be like that. Your services are not questionable at all! *Hugs Nin* It wasn't your fault.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Angel! Oh no, she's sick....*jumps out of cockpit* *rushes to her side* She's running fever......and her eyes are glossy.....Oh no, I've read about this somewhere....*pulls out extremely large book, titled 'Foreign Planet Diseases'* *flips through pages* Aha! Moon Diseases. No, no, no, no....*runs fingers down the page* Aha! The Superxaniranaghanastionalysis Fever. High fevers, especially in winged humans. Loss of control over muscles, and stomach cramps. Do you have stomach cramps, Angel?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jazzcat

Saltminer
Apr 20, 2004
TOP SECRET LOCATION!
Visit site
✟12,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Meanwhile, Jazzcat continues to struggle with her flight harness. "Blasted knots!" she exclaims, scowling as she untangles them, one by one. "You'd think this had been designed to restrain a Bantha. This is insane."

Upvote 0