I AM NOW THE NEW RULER OF cf - BOW B4 ME! (3)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Caution! Caution! Someone is approaching.....

it's...it's.....

Upvote 0

Lost

Official CF Mater Tosser
Site Supporter
Sep 1, 2002
Rock Island, IL
Visit site
✟44,489.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
*stumbles across thread* :confused:

ChrisBot said:
you ask, where is the nice guy erwin???

i tell you...

HE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS SITE? WHY?

BECAUSE WHEN HE CODED ME HE MADE ME LOOK SHORT AND STUMPY LIKE R2 D2 WHEN I SHOULD LOOK LIKE VOLTRON... OR A TRANSFORMER!!!

BUT NO....................

:mad:

erwin will pay..........

ROFL!!! :p :D ^_^

ChrisBot said:
I can't help it if Erwin made me look like a refreshment container! :cry:

:mad:

*gives ChrisBot a hug*
:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Everyone, to your posts, now. A loose end on this operation could mean death t not only us, but possibly the hostages ChrisBot has inside. He's added a new wrinkle by capturing Erwin. Proceed with caution. I'm going to take out as much aircraft as possible before I--

*is cut off by a beam of energy flying from an anti-a cannon*

Uh oh, the anti-a have spotted me. I'm coming in close to take out those laser cannons!

/me swoops down, raining charge shots on the anti-a cannons

Upvote 0

Brutus/HisCatalyst

The Brute who Cares
Oct 29, 2004
Jersey / GA
Visit site
✟3,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
*Evil Chrisbot retreating to his command center, after realizing the CF warriors have mounted an assult on his moon base of operation. He enters and locks the passages in and out of his command center. However, there is someone already waiting for him...*

Chrisbot, oh evil clone of the true friendly Chrisbot, You and I have met for battle once more! However, This time will be the last time!

*Once again, the epic battle between man and machine ensues. Brutus ignites his lightsaber and stands ready, waiting for Chrisbot to make the first move.*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jazzcat

Saltminer
Apr 20, 2004
TOP SECRET LOCATION!
Visit site
✟12,022.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
*chuckles* Somebody's getting a song stuck in Chrisbot's head, it looks like! :D :thumbsup: That just might do it!

Alright, I'm at my post, yessir. If Chrisbot comes this way, he's burnt toast. In the meantime, I'll work on disabling his shield generator, after which I'll burst in and disable the cannons firing on Ninji. It's a complex web of–

GOT IT!!! Hang on, Ninji, I'm goin' in!

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
/me takes out the Anti-A cannons on the battlefront, and swoops into the grand Hall window, heading to ChrisBot's throne room. He suttely crashes (can you even crash suttely?) into the Grand Hall window. Landing his Arwing, he jumps out.

*into Com-Link* Alright, I'm inside the grand Hall. Making my way under ChrisBot disguise, over.

" Horse......Boar....Tiger.....Snake!! Ninjitsu art of Copycat!!"

/me transforms into an exact visual replica of ChrisBot

*sneaks over to password lock* *clears throat**into password voice reader, in ChrisBot tone* Hostile takeover!!

Computer: Access granted. Please proceed, oh Master of Robotkind.

*walks around Throne Room* it's gotta be around here somewhere........

*shuriken wizes past head*

"Heh heh heh heh, your a bad copy! I can see right through your guise!" said a voice.

*turns around* A robot ninja. Great. Just what I needed.

"Yahahaha, I am Shadowslayer, Master of All Ninja, from now, to the future!!"

*into Com-Link* I've run into some trouble, but don't worry, this won't last three minutes.......*leaps toward the robot ninja on the wall**draws katan, slashes several times, almost unseen*

*into Com-Link, after landing on the gorund* Correction: It won't last three seconds.....*Shadowslayer explodes behind him*

/me grabs the level SA Card key, and races down the hall

Brutus, I hope your ready for some help, because I'm about to be there

/me flies in Arwing towards the steel metal doors to ChrisBot's citadel

/me leaps out of Arwing at the last second, as it crashes through the doors in a fiery explosion.

Well, well, ChrisButt, we meat again.....*draws katana* And, I promise with the plan I've put together, it will surely be our last!!

/me charges into the fray, keeping the robot guards off of Brutus' back, as he continues the duel with ChrisBot

Upvote 0