I AM NOW THE NEW RULER OF cf - BOW B4 ME! (3)

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now for my part......
Oi Nin! Here! Now! * She calls to Ninjitsu who does not obey* Alright then I'll have to beam you! *She beams good vibes to counteract the negative energy Chrisbot infected him with. After second thoughts Angel_Wings beams healing vibes at hostages and warriors alike in an effort to undo some of the damage the bot inflicted. *

:thumbsup: :hug: :hug: :hug: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ninjitsu14 said:
Still.....do you think it was Brutus' efforts? Remember, he dismantled ChrisBot.......maybe ChrisBot was running on reserves of power, and being cut off from his power supply shut him down?

*Angel_Wings continues beaming despite feeling VERY tired from the efforts*

Possibly but Brutus did a VERY good job at disassembling

*Johnny five enters. Sees Chrisbot:o :eek: . Sees Brutus:o . Runs (wheels?) from room screaming "No disassemble! No disassemble
Number Five!"*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Good thing I've done a report on that very subject. A while back, I was researching people who had made great sucesses in cloning. One in particul;ar was especially efficient at cloning robots, exactly the same. Doctor Xen'na Koyamen, of Xeyon 7. But, what motive would he have of cloning ChrisBot? The only kind of cloning it says he's done before is cloning of household-helper robots.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry to interrupt but you might want to close your eyes for a moment. I'm going to try and rebuild everything Chrisbot ruined...

*Bright light fills the surrounding area. When it finally resides everything is repaired (Including wounds sustained by the alliance members*

That's more like it.

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Paisley Rose said:
Where is that ChrisBot, anyway... don't tell me he's taking over again, but in hiding plotting the finishing touches - again!

The bot (Clone) is vanquished. He won't take over CF again.

*Angel_Wings sits down and becomes her normal self (Angelica)* At least I don't have to cope with all his negative energy now.

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jazzcat said:
Oooh. So now we need to find the REAL culprit of the Chrisbot's Clone forum takeover project. *Jazzcat puts away her lightsaber, for now*

Hmmmmmmmmm. My theory is that Chrisbot created the clone but there was a malfunction and the clone turned wacko.

Upvote 0