I AM NOW THE NEW RULER OF cf - BOW B4 ME! (3)

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay I had better explain this virus to you guys...

It will effect certain parts of my brain that usually are not used. This will use up positive energies until I disappear because I will no longer be able to maintain a physical presence. Luckily I have a few days where I will be fairly normal before the secondary stage. The secondary stage being complete insanity. If Nin had contracted it he would be dead by now.

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I tell you to get away guys... You NEED to get away from me. I will know when I reach the second stage. There is a more than likely chance I will try and hurt you when I snap. That means you too Nin. Don't you DARE try and be noble.

On the positive side this is not a contageous virus. You will be okay.

You sure you are okay Nin? You were not injured?

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
*Angel_Wings suddenly wears a blank expression and begins to talk in a monotone* What? Huh? Yes...Okay.. I will do that *Blinks several times before becoming herself again* Did I just black out? I saw Johnny Five talking to someone. He was told to use the tracker that was also in the virus injection and find us. Guess this virus is progressing faster than I expected.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Angel, perhaps if we get a sample of this virus from your blood, then perhaps we can cure it....

Ohmigosh!!! I forgot, angel's don't bleed!!! Well, perhaps if we take a sample from your ectoplasmic embodiment, then perhaps we can cure it.

Upvote 0

Angel_Wings

Angel Of Music
Mar 23, 2005
Australia NSW
✟11,450.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good thinking. *Angel_Wings once again speaks in a monotone* I think I have less time then I thought. *Points to an empty corner* There is a yellow monkey on a huge purple ball over there. I have a feeling that very soon I will not be able to establish the difference between what is real and what is not. You had better hurry.

Upvote 0