Hunter Biden's laptop to be tossed into Republican investigation machine with hearing this week

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I am guessing that you don't think Biden is the first fascist dictator of the united states :)
Seriously though the fact that Hunter got a job without any experience stinks, I really don't understand why conservatives don't push this point instead of making nebulous claims about Hunters laptop.
I would argue that Hunter Biden does have the background to create a firm for consultation.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Which Joe was not a part of, unless you have some iron clad evidence making your false claims true?
We know Joe lied about having no knowledge of Hunter's business dealing, now it is a matter of finding out to what extent Joe was involved. So far weh have evidence of the big guy getting ten percent, and an email from Hunter saying he was paying Joe. We also know the administration lied about being transparent, they covered up the fact that Joe had classified documents at his residence while deciding to go after Trump. CBS broke the story after two months of Joe covering it up. Even then Joe did not reveal that classified documents had been found at a second location. Joe won't say how or why he filched documents when he was a U.S. senator. Those are some of the reasons there is an investigation in Congress.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I would argue that Hunter Biden does have the background to create a firm for consultation.
Do you also think his artwork is good enough to demand more money than is payed for works of the great masters?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We know Joe lied about having no knowledge of Hunter's business dealing, now it is a matter of finding out to what extent Joe was involved. So far weh have evidence of the big guy getting ten percent, and an email from Hunter saying he was paying Joe. We also know the administration lied about being transparent, they covered up the fact that Joe had classified documents at his residence while deciding to go after Trump. CBS broke the story after two months of Joe covering it up. Even then Joe did not reveal that classified documents had been found at a second location. Joe won't say how or why he filched documents when he was a U.S. senator. Those are some of the reasons there is an investigation in Congress.
With all that “we already know” it seems pointless to continue with investigations.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,594.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you also think his artwork is good enough to demand more money than is payed for works of the great masters?
I’d rate it better than any Jackson Pollock that values in 10s of millions, but art and it’s value is highly subjective.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
With all that “we already know” it seems pointless to continue with investigations.
People need to be held accountable. Corruption within the federal government is entrenched. We need to reverse the situation so that perpetrators are punished instead of whistleblowers retaliated against.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,679.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Intersting way of characterizing an attempt at finding any sort of consistency in conservative talking points.

I guess so, in the sense that only the former actually happened.
And yet it's the latter that we actually get to see in action at the current time.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said. Now prove otherwise. And you have no evidence at all the email pertains to Joe. In fact the person who the email was sent to said it was not a reference to Joe. Moreover, there was NO money revenue made from that venture. So how is someone going to get ten percent of nothing? I still await for something iron clad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
And yet it's the latter that we actually get to see in action at the current time.
As other posts have pointed out, if it were so obvious the evidence would just be presented rather than the current situation - a claimed need for investigations to figure out if there was any wrongdoing.

But that's what happens when the right wing talking points go off-message ... the inherent contradictions in the claims becomes obvious.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
People need to be held accountable.
For what, specifically?

And I can't help but notice the contradiction here with the previous post claiming the investigation was to find out if Joe Biden was involved. Just a few posts later, it's back to empty assertions there's definitely wrongdoing that people need to be "held accountable" for.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
People need to be held accountable. Corruption within the federal government is entrenched. We need to reverse the situation so that perpetrators are punished instead of whistleblowers retaliated against.
LtCol. Vindman appreciates your support.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” Biden said. Now prove otherwise. And you have no evidence at all the email pertains to Joe. In fact the person who the email was sent to said it was not a reference to Joe. Moreover, there was NO money revenue made from that venture. So how is someone going to get ten percent of nothing? I still await for something iron clad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I can only assume there is a point to this, I just don't know what it is. Could you help me out?

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

perplexed

Jun 22, 2005
✟101,449.00
Faith
Seeker
The Hunter Biden emails make me think it is ridiculous to claim Hunter got government jobs based on merit, he was to busy with hookers and crack to develop general skills to be a board member and he had not specifically useful experience. This is troubling

What is also troubling is that the government said the emails were Russian disinformation when they are not.

That being said the emails don't seem to actually prove any corrupt acts , And the source of the emails are unknown they could have been obtained by a hacker instead of coming from a laptop. The fact that the laptop came from crazy dishonest Rudy who held onto for months is a factor when judging media outlets for not running the story.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can only assume there is a point to this, I just don't know what it is. Could you help me out?
Did you read the CNN news article?

Just the fact that CNN is finally reporting what's going on with Biden, means the situation is getting pretty heavy.

Upvote 0