✟301,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh, Russia, Russia Russia - .....
You know what they say about paranoia -- it isn't paranoia if they are out to get you.

In this case it isn't "Russia, Russia, Russia" when the Russians are actually involved.

As evidenced by post #13 (and it has been for a long time) The Rudy/Parnas dirt hunt on the Bidens really did involve Russian oligarchs and ties to the Kremlin.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,514.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

Lev Parnas: Rudy Giuliani and I knowingly spread Russian disinformation

"Were you aware, was Mr. Giuliani aware, that these people were basically just doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin?" Raskin asked him.

"Absolutely," Parnas replied.

"How were you and Giuliani able to take these false allegations, peddled by corrupt officials and Russian agents, and promote and amplify them here, in the United States?" he asked. "Weren't media groups skeptical of your claims?"

"Most media groups," Parnas acknowledged. "I'd probably say all, except for Fox and a few other right-wing media groups, didn't want to take that information. And that aggravated Rudy Giuliani and John Solomon and other players."

• Haha
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You know what they say about paranoia -- it isn't paranoia if they are out to get you.

In this case it isn't "Russia, Russia, Russia" when the Russians are actually involved.

As evidenced by post #13 (and it has been for a long time) The Rudy/Parnas dirt hunt on the Bidens really did involve Russian oligarchs and ties to the Kremlin.
I know there are many who believe the big RRR lie - that is OK -

I don't follow the tribe speak.

It was not The Republicans who spent $12,000,000.00 for dirt on a political candidate -

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

ROFL! Change "the" to "my" and you're just like us, guy.

JUST like us.

It was not The Republicans who spent $12,000,000.00 for dirt on a political candidate -
Technically correct: All they did was spent hundreds of millions on staffer hours trying to the same.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ROFL! Change "the" to "my" and you're just like us, guy.

JUST like us.

Technically correct: All they did was spent hundreds of millions on staffer hours trying to the same.
Rachel Maddow is not a reliable source -

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
A poorly executed Monty Python dead parrot reference on my part.
I TOTALLY know the sketch you're talking about but I can't place the "pining for the fjords" line. Been too long....awwww.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Part of the problem is that there are so many Russian plots involved and not all seem connected that it can look like "Russians" are being invoked. It's kind of like 2016 and "Hillary's emails". There were 3 kinds of emails, 2 of which were not Hillary's that got conflated with the ones that were hers. Where her political backers were vicitims of cybercrimes:

The DNC hack and release including internal DNC emails [Russian intelligence]
The Podesta Gmail hack and release by WikiLeaks [Russian intelligence]

These often got confused with the State Department email on the private server (which was her responsibility and was investigated by the FBI). Even this had a couple of side stories: The aide's laptop with forwarded copies (discovered just before the election) and the "33000 missing emails" which as best I can tell are the total number of emails that had been sent to the Clinton private server but those copies were already deleted. Just for fun Trump called on Russia to find those "33000 emails" and then Hillary's personal email account had a hacking attempt [Russian intellegence, for the trifecta.]

Even if you try to keep it straight it can be confusing. If you don't pay attention carefully things happening at the same time (the aide's laptop copies and the WikiLeak dump of Podesta's emails) can make them seem the same. ("emails")

There is a lot of Russian involvement in these events and others, and it is complicated to track it all. There is certainly much that is not publicly known and it is not clear if these are some sort of "master plan" (I doubt it.) or a series of attacks.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Rachel Maddow is not a reliable source -
And your thoughts on the undeniable truth that, during the 2016 elections:

1) Russia was in communication with several members of the Trump Team
2) Russia WANTED Trump to win and spent the LION'S share of their resources went toward getting Trump elected. In fact, that their actions and influence were described within the report as "sweeping and systemic fashion"
3) That Russia hacked the DCCC.
4) That Trump's team and those who were found to be relating to Russians had...
*Invoked the 5th ammendment
*deleted electronic communications (or just encrypted or self destructing messaging apps)
*provided false or incomplete testimony

• Winner
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The republicans turned down the public testimonial. It was a big headline, how did you miss it?
Given the way public testimony has gone for the republicans, I'm pretty sure they want to "manage" the results, in case it blows up in their faces, again.

Upvote 0