Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Sign of the Return of Christ from heaven is the Sign of the end of Israel's woes. Jesus' Disciples were asking him about the sign of the destruction of Jerusalem and about the sign of the advent of the Kingdom. Jesus indicated that the sign of the destruction of Jerusalem was the Abomination of Desolation which, according to Dan 9, is the Roman Army. And the sign of the advent of the Kingdom is, according to Dan 7, the descent of the Son of Man from heaven to destroy the Antichrist.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Of courses the church age is mentioned:

"And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. (This is the beginning of the church age) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (This is the end of the church age)

The event that ends the church age is the Second Coming.

Now before the Second Coming we have the parable of the fig tree. We have the Second Coming. That is the end of the church age. Then there is the final harvest with Jesus and the angels, the GT. Then after the final harvest, Satan may be granted 42 months. Those 42 months is when the AoD is set up.
Tim, the words "church age" do not appear in the text. The "church age" is an applied term used by dispensationalists, also called by them as the age of grace. The "church age" is generally considered to end when the rapture/resurrection takes place.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Tim, the words "church age" do not appear in the text. The "church age" is an applied term used by dispensationalists, also called by them as the age of grace. The "church age" is generally considered to end when the rapture/resurrection takes place.
So the disciples were not part of the church? It does not matter who uses what terms. The disciples were the church and it does not end until the church is removed.

This NT aspect had a beginning at the Cross and an end at the Second Coming. Call it whatever, but don't think it is not spelled out clearly in Matthew 24. It is one long tribulation period for the church. The word tribulation is not found in Matthew 24:4-14 either, but the church comes out of great tribulation. And that has been the time the church has been on earth, since the Cross. Evidently to some, 1993 years is not a great (in length) period of time.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And that has been the time the church has been on earth, since the Cross. Evidently to some, 1993 years is not a great (in length) period of time.
The term great tribulation as used in Matthew 24 does not mean a great length of time, but a great degree of intensity. The great tribulation begins when (in the future) the abomination of desolation is set-up in the holy place.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The term great tribulation as used in Matthew 24 does not mean a great length of time, but a great degree of intensity. The great tribulation begins when (in the future) the abomination of desolation is set-up in the holy place.
But the church is removed prior to the GT in Matthew 24. I am talking about Revelation 7 when it claims they came out of great tribulation.

It does not say they just came out of Thee Great Tribulation.

All of those in Paradise have been entering into Paradise since the thief on the Cross whom God told he would be in Paradise that day. They have all come out of the last 1993 years of great tribulation.

Those firstfruits who come out of the GT as written in Matthew 24 is not talking about the church. That is not even about Jesus' first century generation. It is about a generation that would live through the birth of Israel as a nation, the Second Coming, the GT and into the AoD. All 4 events in that order. Most people want to put those events into the reverse order. Israel not being a nation until the Millennium has already started. Or not include Israel as a nation at all. Amil start with a totally different creation instantly at the Second Coming. Israel having been left in the dust of the first century.

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."

In order to remove sin, the last hour will be Jacob's time of greatest trouble ever.

But Matthew 24:4-14 is the time of the church's great tribulation. So "great" in length. All of the last 1993 years. Not Jacob's GT. Which keeps getting shorter in length as long as the fulness of the Gentiles keeps going.

"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

The elect of the Gentiles. Once the Second Coming happens not many Gentiles will be harvested. Only a third of Israel will make it through. The elect's sake is now before the GT starts at the Second Coming.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But the church is removed prior to the GT in Matthew 24. I am talking about Revelation 7 when it claims they came out of great tribulation.

It does not say they just came out of Thee Great Tribulation.
Revelation 7:
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

It is not talking about the length of time from the cross to present. It is talking about intensity of when the abomination of desolation will be placed on the temple mount.

The events of the seals in Revelation 6 contain when the great tribulation will take place.... i.e. between the Antichrist being given a crown, made the King of Israel in the first seal - and his end when Jesus returns at the time of the sixth seal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

If verse 14 meant a long period of time, i.e. for many generations - it would have said tribulation for many years - i.e. something that would have indicated time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 7:
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

It is not talking about the length of time from the cross to present. It is talking about intensity of when the abomination of desolation will be placed on the temple mount.

The events of the seals in Revelation 6 contain when the great tribulation will take place.... i.e. between the Antichrist being given a crown, made the King of Israel in the first seal - and his end when Jesus returns at the time of the sixth seal.

If verse 14 meant a long period of time, i.e. for many generations - it would have said tribulation for many years - i.e. something that would have indicated time.
Revelation 6 and 7 does not mention the AoD at all. This scene in Revelation 7:9 is taking place in Paradise at this moment. It has been true since the thief entered Paradise the day of the Cross. Great tribulation over many years is what Jesus declared in Matthew 24:4-14. That has happened many times over and over again in the last 1993 years.

The word "great" indicates time in this context. Have you not "washed your robe, and made it white in the blood of the Lamb."? Or are you "still clinging to your own rags of righteousness"?

The Seals are about the church in the days leading up to the 5th and 6th Seal. The AoD does not start until Revelation 13, after the 7th Trumpet had already started to sound.

The GT happens during the first 6 Trumpets, and the 7 Thunders.

You are claiming the GT has to happen before Revelation 7, because you are calling the last 1993 years of when the church faced many troubles and many wars and kept on going, the GT. The GT is about Jacob's trouble, not the trouble the church has faced over the last 2 millennia.

Jesus and the angels will be on the earth during Jacob's GT.

The Second Coming was not the day of the Cross pre-trib of the next 1993 years. The Second Coming is pre-trib of Jacob's trouble, because Jesus is here to separate the sheep and goats of Jacob and declare their eternal destinations.

I hope you already know your eternal destination, and are not waiting until the Second Coming to figure it out. Not all of the church has faced equal tribulation. Some have died peacefully in their sleep. That does not make anyone more redeemed nor less redeemed. But those of Jacob alive at the Second Coming will face the greatest trouble ever known to mankind up to the point of the Second Coming.

For starters, at the Second Coming, God literally burns up all the works on the earth. Can you imagine trying to exist with literally nothing? Noah and his family had an ark full of food and animals. Don't you think Satan is stockpiling goods under the earth to be a "savior" after the Second Coming happens? Then he will only let those who worship him in on his economy.

How can any one plan for the Second Coming, that will literally consume everything any one even tries to stockpile? Or they don't think it will happen in their lifetime? Or that no one knows the day nor the hour?

John gave us the first 4 Seals and no one can even agree on what they are, or mean. All we can get right is that we watch and pray.

If the first 4 Seals are the GT, then every thing after that should be easy, right? Not much trouble in the Trumpets, and Satan's 42 month "picnic" will be a time of fun and relaxation, no? You cannot place Satan's 42 months into the 4 Seals, because that is not how John wrote it down. The Trumpets cannot even start until the 7th Seal is opened. Satan's time is not given until the midst of the days of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet does not sound for 7 years. It sounds for 7 days. Daniel 9:27 is not a set of 7 years. It is a set of 7 days. It is the days of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet. So the AoD can only happen after the 7th Trumpet starts sounding, not in the GT, nor in the first 4 Seals. The white horse is not about a horse, nor a person on a horse, nor a person at all. Death and sheol are not persons riding literal horses. The horses are not symbolic of people or places. They are symbolic of events that take place just prior to the Second Coming. They are the only signs given in Scripture about the Second Coming and the coming of the Day of the Lord. In Matthew 24 the only sign is the appearance of Jesus in the air. The point where the church is glorified and presented to God, is that event that warns all on earth, and then immediately all the works on earth are burned up. There is no preparation. Yet many will find themselves hiding in the caves of the mountains and under the rubble. People will not plan the event out. Only God orchestrates the event.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Revelation 7:

Revelation 7:13-15
  • "And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
  • And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
  • Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them."
The context of Revelation 7 is addressing the sealing of ALL Israel, representing the great multitude of ALL believers, from the Old Testament and New Testament, who have overcome in Christ and are servants of God so that they reign with Christ. They are those who have endured the great tribulation of standing for Christ. Not tribulation of the cross, but the tribulation that is in the world that they overcame in Him. The same thing Christ was warning the elect about in Matthew 24 in saying that much trouble, persecution, and tribulation would come and that those who would endure it would be saved. Christ said that before.

John 16:33
  • "These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
Because Christ overcame the tribulation of man, we will overcome the tribulation "in Him!" He is saying, in the world you won't have peace, but tribulation. It is the "great" tribulation because it spans from Abel to Last Elect. But we have nothing to fear because His strength is in our weakness. It is He that lifts us up in times of trial, so we can be of good cheer when tribulation in the world arises. The tribulation He speaks of is definitely "NOT" in the cross, but the tribulation believers experience in the world. He says specifically, that in the world we shall have tribulation. All of us, because as followers of Christ we are at enmity with the world. The context here is clear! He is illustrating that the reason we do not fear the tribulation of the world, is because He has overcome. We have overcome the tribulation of the world "through" the work of the cross, not the work of the cross is tribulation we have overcome. I believe there is a big difference there.
We need to remember that this Israel "IS" Christ, the true Israel of God, the true Chosen of God (1st Peter 2:4), and the true Son of the Father (2nd John 1:3). Though the nation Israel was called all these things, it was only because it represented Christ.

It is by the tribes or families of Israel being sealed by the Holy Spirit (2nd Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:13; 4:30). Through this sealing they are provided with peace and with safety. Peace with God, and safety from his wrath. This is how and why all the tribes (families) of "this" true Israel of God must be sealed or secured...through Christ first before Satan can be loosened. He is the family of God's only Peace and safety.

The number 12 is the spiritual number of the Church (ie. 12 tribes of Israel, 12 apostles), and 1000 is the spiritual number for the fullness (1000 years, 1000 cattle, 1000 hills, etc.). So the 12,000 from each family signify the fullness (1000) of each family or tribe of God's children (12). Or 12x1000. 12,000 from each tribe. Thus the number, a hundred and forty and four thousand "signifies" the completeness or whole body of the children of God throughout time! Not 1948 Israel. 12,000 times the 12 tribes or families. It's God's way of illustrating through numbers His whole household, which is the entire body of Christ. Or as it says, "all the tribes of the children of Israel." All the Children of God through Christ! All Jews and Gentiles from the Old Testament and New Testament, are what the number 144,000 signifies. That means everyone who was ever saved. This is why John heard the number and saw the great multitudes as a result.

The great city of New Jersualem, coming down from heaven, is the bride of Chris representing ALL Elect, the 144,000. Not some literal stones and bricks. As is written in Revelation 21:

Rev 21:2-3
(2) And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
(3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.​

Rev 21:10-23
(10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,​
(11) Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;​
(12) And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
(13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.​
(14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
(15) And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
(16) And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.​
(17) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.​
(18) And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.​
(19) And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;​
(20) The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.​
(21) And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.​
(22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.​
(23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.​

The City of God is not 12,000 furlongs by coincidence anymore than each tribe has 12,000 sealed by coincidence. The wall is not 144,000 cubits by coincidence anymore than those sealed of Israel are 144,000. These numbers are God ordained to signify the full measure of the Israel of God. This liberal use of the number 12 in Revelation illustrates this. Whether the 12 Apostles, the 12 tribes, the tree of life which bare 12 manner of fruit, the 12 gates, the 12 pearls, the 12 foundations, etc., these are spiritual significations of the fullness, for, and of, the body of believers. Not a literal city Jerusalem in the middle east, but a Spiritual Jerusalem in the Israel which is Christ. Not a worldly Israel, but a heavenly habitation of God. This Israel is also illustrated in revelation chapter 14.

Rev 14:1-5
(1) And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.​
(2) And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:​
(3) And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
(4) These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
(5) And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.​

Here God tells us clearly who these 144,000 represent! The body of Christ are those who stand on Mount Zion with this Lamb and all have the Father's name written in their foreheads. All part of a New Covenant with Israel, which is NOT an earthly nation, but a spiritual agreement or promise, which is something far superior. As also seen in Hebrews chapter 12.

Hebrews 12:22-24
  • "But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
  • To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
  • And to Jesus the mediator of the New Covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."
This is the heavenly Jerusalem, the City of God which is 12,000 furlongs and the wall of which is 144,000 cubits. Quite obviously a Spiritual City made up of ALL Elect in Christ. Hebrews tells us, "THIS" is the City which those who are sealed have come unto. "THIS" is the Mount Sion that the New Covenant signifies, it's not just literally 12,000 each, or 144,000, but an innumerable company of messengers. We are the Children of God. Jew, Greek, or Roman, we are all "one" in Christ. He has broken down that middle wall of partition that separated Jew and Gentile, and has reconciled both as one unto God. There is NO SUCH THING as a separate New Covenant with a national Israel of Jews and a New Covenant with the Israel of Gentiles, there is only "ONE" New Covenant, and ONE mediator, which is Christ! Hebrews chapters 8 and 9 make that abundantly clear if we will receive it. The 144,000 "IS" the great multitudes which is the whole congregation of God.

@Spiritual Jew

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has been true since the thief entered Paradise the day of the Cross.

The thief never entered paradise the day of the cross. You know how I know? Because Jesus never entered paradise the day of the cross, unless you want to argue per the following, that Jesus was wrong about what He predicted, or that you want to argue, in the heart of the earth, that is where paradise is.

Matthew 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Also note what it is comparing these three days and three nights to. Does that sound like a description of paradise when Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly? Maybe you need to revisit the Jonas/whale account in the OT if you think him being in the belly of the whale was comparable to being in paradise at the time.

Obviously then, when Jesus said the following, He wasn't meaning that very same day, because if He was, He clearly lied in Matthew 12:40.

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Even if we leave the comma where it is, it could simply mean, because of your faith today shalt thou be with me in paradise. And then by comparing to other Scriptures, such as Matthew 12:40, we then undoubtedly know He wasn't meaning that very same day.

And besides, note what the thief said per the following, then note that Jesus did not correct him, assuming he was wrong.

Luke 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

Are you going to argue, that the day of the cross was when He came into His kingdom if the day of the cross was the beginning of the three days and three nights He was to spend in the heart of the earth? Are you going to argue that His kingdom and paradise, these are not one and the same? And does not Revelation 21-22 record when He comes into His kingdom, the fact that is where the tree of life is, and that we are told in Revelation 2:7 that the tree of life is in the midst of the paradise of God?

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The thief never entered paradise the day of the cross. You know how I know? Because Jesus never entered paradise the day of the cross, unless you want to argue per the following, that Jesus was wrong about what He predicted, or that you want to argue, in the heart of the earth, that is where paradise is.
It was God that said that to the thief. God was on the Cross as much as the physical body of Jesus was. Jesus is God in human flesh.

Jesus' soul went to Paradise. Jesus' Spirit went to Abraham's bosom to free the OT redeemed. And that happened in a twinkling of an eye. They came out of their graves the same instant the veil of the Temple was torn in half.

Paradise was in heaven, waiting for the physical resurrection to take place. The thief never went to Abraham's bosom. That would make God a liar.

The physical body of Jesus was placed in a grave. Do you not think that Jesus as God can be omnipresent? You place restrictions on Jesus that are unnecessary.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 6 and 7 does not mention the AoD at all. This scene in Revelation 7:9 is taking place in Paradise at this moment. It has been true since the thief entered Paradise the day of the Cross. Great tribulation over many years is what Jesus declared in Matthew 24:4-14. That has happened many times over and over again in the last 1993 years.
Tim, in Revelation 7, the great multitude are in heaven because it says in verse 9....

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely wrong. Heaven is never mentioned in Revelation 7.
That vast multitude are on earth, in Jerusalem, waving earth grown palm branches.

Plainly, they will be God's faithful Christian peoples, all those who stood firm in their faith thru the just happened Sixth Seal worldwide disaster.
Have you no comprehension of how God's Throne is a spiritual concept? It can be anywhere and everywhere. Ezekiel saw it when he was on earth and Stephen saw it just before he was killed.

It is high time for all who believe the 'rapture to heaven' theory, that it is a lie and can never happen.
We humans must play out God's Plans on earth. THAT is our task and out destiny, if we prove ourselves to be faithful and trusting in Jesus, thru all that must happen, THEN our rewards will be great.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Heaven, sky, firmament, Paradise, all the same place.
Heaven; the place where God and His angels reside.
Sky; our atmosphere.
Firmament; the universe.
Paradise; no such place. But during the Millennium, it will be like paradise on earth.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Heaven; the place where God and His angels reside.
Sky; our atmosphere.
Firmament; the universe.
Paradise; no such place. But during the Millennium, it will be like paradise on earth.
That is the carnal scientific view.

According to Genesis 1, there is only heaven, sky, and firmament, all the same place between the water above and the water below.

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,268.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Absolutely wrong. Heaven is never mentioned in Revelation 7.
That vast multitude are on earth, in Jerusalem, waving earth grown palm branches.
No, it does not say Jerusalem in the text.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,263.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No, it does not say Jerusalem in the text.
But it does in Zechariah 14:4.
Jesus will Return to Jerusalem and will gather His faithful people to Him there.

Any teachings of a 'rapture to heaven' are false and will never happen.
That is the carnal scientific view.
What is reality to you?
Things you can see and are proved to exist and which move in a predictable way. Or things just imagined, like your fav Paradise?

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
13. Israel`s Deliverance..png

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,987.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel`s Deliverance.

When the Global Leader goes over to Jerusalem at the end of the seven years, Michael, the great angelic Prince shall stand in the gap for Israel.

`(The global leader) shall plant the tents of his palace between the seas and the glorious holy mountain;…` (Dan. 11: 45)

`At that time Michael shall stand up , the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people;…` (Dan. 12: 1)

Daniel now sees `two men` clothed in linen, one above the waters and one on the riverbank. This is a pictorial picture of the Lord in His various ministries – to Daniel in his time and then as the risen Lord just before Israel is delivered.

25. The man above the waters..jpg

“How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?” (Dan. 12: 6)

Then the exact days are given –

1,260 days, (time, times and half a time) – Israel shattered.

1,290 days – from the sacrifice taken away, the abomination set up and at the end of the seven years, the cleansing of the sanctuary.

1,335 days – is the blessed time for those who wait for it, (National Celebration). This is on the 15th of Adar in Jerusalem. (Esther 9: 18 – 22)

Upvote 0