Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Is eternal life a blessing? Wouldn't that depend on where your eternal life will be?

And why did God bless in Genesis 1:28? Read the rest of the verse. "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Very weird questions...
[/QUOTE]
What do you mean? What connection does your post have to the topic?

Upvote 0

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What do you mean? What connection does your post have to the topic?[/QUOTE]

Post 79... Your (2) quotes! "Is eternal life a blessing?" "Why did God bless in Genesis 1:28?" Do you recognize them?

My response to the (1st one), "Is eternal life a blessing?" "Wouldn't that depend on where your eternal life will be?" (definitely on-topic)

My response to the (2nd one), "Why did God bless in Genesis 1:28?" Read the rest of the verse. "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." (definitely on topic)

...and, how did you miss that?

ZZ               Word-of-Faith.gif

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
What do you mean? What connection does your post have to the topic?

Post 79... Your (2) quotes! "Is eternal life a blessing?" "Why did God bless in Genesis 1:28?" Do you recognize them?

My response to the (1st one), "Is eternal life a blessing?" "Wouldn't that depend on where your eternal life will be?" (definitely on-topic)

My response to the (2nd one), "Why did God bless in Genesis 1:28?" Read the rest of the verse. "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth." (definitely on topic)

...and, how did you miss that?

[/QUOTE]

James 2:10: "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all".

Let's assume our holy deeds get 99% marks according to the law. However, does it eventually only amount to 0% in God's perspective in view of James 2:10?

If yes, do we necessarily need Christ's holy deeds who got 100% marks according to the law, in order to approach the Father & be blessed (John 14:6: "no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”)?

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
This is what the accuser would say, to which I would reply: Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set us free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8

There is no refusal, only what I am lead towards by the Spirit. Even Yeshua observed: The poor you will always have with you, Matthew 26. He made this statement in the face of similar indignation from His disciples while He was having a vial of perfume poured over His feet that was worth about a years wages.

Their flesh was governed by the Spirit and so whatever they did in the flesh was according to His will.

Basic hermenuetics. The statement is a general statement.

Objective moral values and duties are predicated upon the existence of a moral law giver.

No.

No.

No.

The Law of the Spirit fulfills and exceeds the Law of Moses.

The writer of Hebrews provides some explanation here: The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming—not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship. Otherwise, would they not have stopped being offered? For the worshipers would have been cleansed once for all, and would no longer have felt guilty for their sins. But those sacrifices are an annual reminder of sins. It is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. Hebrews 10

No, I agree that YHWH blesses whom He chooses to bless, as in the parable of the workers in the Vineyard Matthew 20
Nevertheless some actions of His children please Him more than others, and the consequence of other actions will be destruction.

Paul writes: By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames. 1 Corinthians 3

Not I but Paul: The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. Colossians 1
Trinity, involving concepts beyond our 3 physical dimensions is a complex issue and only referenced by analogy. If any of us think that we understand the nature of Elohim with our little understanding then we are in error. We should not be too hasty to condemn those who appear to hold a different perspective.

No

It is not so.

YHWH is 1 person manifest in 3 people.

Like all sheep, sometimes my hearing isn't so good, or perhaps I am willful at times. Nevertheless I will fear no evil, for He is with me; His rod and His staff, they comfort me.

I do not deny it. At times my faith leads a lot to be desired. But your language is the language of an accuser, and I only have one reply:
He who vindicates me is near. Who then will bring charges against me? Let us face each other! Who is my accuser? Let him confront me! It is the Sovereign Lord who helps me. Who will condemn me? They will all wear out like a garment; the moths will eat them up.

The consequence of disobeying the Law is still a curse.

Righteousness is given through Yeshuas perfect work on the cross and He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. So blessing is not predicated upon a person being in Yeshua, but upon the sovereign will of YHWH.

Properly understood Yeshua is the promised land. The land of Canaan is prophetic of Him.

No. Nevertheless He created His children to be free. It is by His middle knowledge that He maintains sovereign control.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. Matthew 7

He is pleased with all good things that His children do.

We are created in His image and He is Love, do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased. Hebrews 13

The sins of the Apostle are not counted against him.

The Apostle made his decision and denied His Lord, for which he is forgiven.
He made known his ways to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel:
The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love.
He will not always accuse, nor will he harbor his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve
or repay us according to our iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.
As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust. Psalm 103

But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God. John 3

Comparably, yes. In terms of recognizing and Loving our neighbor, no. People who are in Him are capable of Love and admonished to Love. The good Loving things that they do pleases their Father.

No. My past no longer belongs to me and I do not have a right to dwell on it since it belongs to Him who took it. The way into Yeshua is the contemplation and emulation of Him by His Spirit.

We are not worthy except that He makes us worthy. We are the righteousness of God in Christ and in Him we are worthy and we are children of the most High.

The messenger of the adversary is an accuser.

Why does YHWH allow any evil or suffering?

He is displeased with unbelief. Moses failed to recognize the prophetic nature of speaking to the rock the second time.
But you will have to clarify yourself a bit better here, I'm afraid.

The widows mite was in comparison to the large amount that the rich man offered. The widow gave everything she had, whereas the rich man gave only a small portion.
In the Kingdom Love is measured by how much is sacrificed. The one who has much to offer but only gives a portion does not Love as much as the one who has little but gives all of it.
Greater Love has no man that he lays down his life for his friends. Even though our little lives are comparatively insignificant (The life of mortals is like grass, they flourish like a flower of the field; the wind blows over it and it is gone, and its place remembers it no more. Psalm 103), if we offer ourselves completely, there is no greater Love.
This is what the accuser would say, to which I would reply: Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
Did you say faith without works is dead?

Did you admit you lack works at times?

So isn't your faith dead?

Have you (not the accuser) set a standard which you are unable to fulfill?

Upvote 0