Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christ was the only High Priest to God between Adam and Moses.
You changed "from Adam to Moses" to "between Adam and Moses."

And you know this how, outside of personal interpretation of prophetic riddles (Nu 12:8)?

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
You changed "from Adam to Moses" to "between Adam and Moses."

And you know this how, outside of personal interpretation of prophetic riddles (Nu 12:8)?
6-fingered people are the product of 5-fingered women and fallen angels from Ge:6. They were under the Re:21 set of laws until David killed the last 6-fingered 'king'. David was under the 10 Commandments. 6 fingered people were extinct by the end of the exodus wars. The law didn't change during the flood because the wives of Noah's sons were women with 6-fingers per hand.

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟484,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
6-fingered people are the product of 5-fingered women and fallen angels from Ge:6. They were under the Re:21 set of laws until David killed the last 6-fingered 'king'. David was under the 10 Commandments. 6 fingered people were extinct by the end of the exodus wars. The law didn't change during the flood because the wives of Noah's sons were women with 6-fingers per hand.
Good Day,

You are mistaken:

Polydactyly is a condition in which a baby is born with one or more extra fingers. It is a common condition that often runs in families

Interesting understanding of Gen6 BTW

In Him,

Bill

Upvote 0

Genenco

Don't mind me, I'm hiding.
Jan 9, 2023
Vancouver
✟8,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Christians are supposed to feed the poor, if you don't do that willingly, you are not obeying the sheep/goats determination.

M't:25:31-35:
When the Son of man shall come in his glory,
and all the holy angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand,
Come,
ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred,
and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty,
and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger,
and ye took me in:
But remember, you're to be doing it for God/Jesus because you love them. Not because you want to have others praise you.

That's why giving in secret is prized by God.

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Good Day,

You are mistaken:

Polydactyly is a condition in which a baby is born with one or more extra fingers. It is a common condition that often runs in families

Interesting understanding of Gen6 BTW

In Him,

Bill
2Sa:21:20:
And there was yet a battle in Gath,
where was a man of great stature,
that had on every hand six fingers,
and on every foot six toes,
four and twenty in number;
and he also was born to the giant.
Nu:13:33:
And there we saw the giants,
the sons of Anak,
which come of the giants:
and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers,
and so we were in their sight.

All of them were 6-fingered people.

The 'seed of Eve' are all people with 5-fingers per hand, the 'seed of Satan' were all people with 6-fingers per hand. The program of the fallen angels and their children was to exterminate all 5-fingered people so the 'seed of Eve' could never be born.
Noah and his wife and 3 sons were all people with 5-fingers per hand. That is what made Noah 'perfect in his generations':

Re:12:3-4:
And there appeared another wonder in heaven;
and behold a great red dragon,
having seven heads and ten horns,
and seven crowns upon his heads.
And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven,
and did cast them to the earth:
and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered,
for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

The grief God felt in Ge:6 was over what was being done to 5-fingered people by 6-fingered people and the fallen angels. The fallen angels were missing after the flood, 6-fingered people made a recover, so there were nations full of them during the exodus wars. Those are the nations that were totally destroyed. The ones made up of 5-fingered people had some children taken that ended up marring some young man from 1/12 tribes.

The law changed from the Re:21 set to the 10 Commandments in 1024BC, that date David killed Goliath. The Beast from the Pit is a fallen angel from Ge:6, when he kiss the two witnesses the law he is under become the law the earth is under. When an immortal Jesus kills him the law does not change, what changes is the people alive at the end of the day are a few people who are joined by all the ones Re:20:4 coves, both groups are led to the living water and tree of life in Eze:47. That is how some go from being spiritual beings (like Jesus when He asked Mary M. to not touch Him) to being able to interact with the material world, like in the coming evening after His resurrection. God took Him to New Jerusalem and brought Him back to our Jerusalem, by the evening He baptized 11 people.
The OT Saints resurrected the same morning, ascended to the Re:4 (Job:1) temple, where they are now in the role of the 24 Elders. (Re:5) They will be in that form until they have been to the tree of life in Eze:47. Those people will be under a covenant meant for immortals, the ones from the GWT event as that last of the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve to be gathered into the Kingdom of God.

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
But remember, you're to be doing it for God/Jesus because you love them. Not because you want to have others praise you.

That's why giving in secret is prized by God.
The Good Samaritan did it because he was capable of 'loving strangers'. Christians all have that same trait.
Joh:12:42-43:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Upvote 0

Genenco

Don't mind me, I'm hiding.
Jan 9, 2023
Vancouver
✟8,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Good Samaritan did it because he was capable of 'loving strangers'. Christians all have that same trait.
Joh:12:42-43:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
True.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟273,604.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I knew a guy with six toes on each foot. . .he escaped the Exodus wars?

Upvote 0

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Which group do you belong to:
M't:23:37-39:
O Jerusalem,
Jerusalem,
thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee,
how often would I have gathered thy children together,
even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings,
and ye would not!
Behold,
your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you,
Ye shall not see me henceforth,
till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟484,033.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which group do you belong to:
M't:23:37-39:
O Jerusalem,
Jerusalem,
thou that killest the prophets,
and stonest them which are sent unto thee,
how often would I have gathered thy children together,
even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings,
and ye would not!
Behold,
your house is left unto you desolate.
For I say unto you,
Ye shall not see me henceforth,
till ye shall say,
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Neither... gentile here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wayne Gabler

Jan 26, 2020
Calgary
✟22,527.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Neither... gentile here.
M't:5:27-28:
Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time,
Thou shalt not commit adultery:
But I say unto you,
That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

If you were to list the qualities listed in the letters to the 7 Churches into 14 groups, 7 God likes and 7 He doesn't like, could you pick out which traits fit your current relationship with god from Ge:1:1?

Upvote 0

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟281,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Good Day,

I would say that being in Christ enables us and gives us a desire to obey, but the law can never condemn us.

The law demand strict adherence, and when that does not happen it condemns.
Good day,

The law came with instructions for what to do when the people sinned so it did not demand strict adherence and condemn when that did not happen.

The Law was our Guardian now that we have Faith we are no longer under the Guardian in any way.
It is contradictory to contrast having faith in God with having faith in God's word. God is trustworthy, therefore His law is also trustworthy (Psalms 19:7), so to obediently trust the law that God has instructed is the way to have faith in God, while to consider what God has instructed to not be of faith is to reject faith in God.

It can not and does not condemned, it demands yes, but it does not "now" condemn.

Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian,

Guardian:

Thayer Definition:
1) a tutor, i.e. a guardian and guide of boys. Among the Greeks and the Romans the name was applied to trustworthy slaves who were charged with the duty of supervising the life and morals of boys belonging to the better class. The boys were not allowed so much as to step out of the house without them before arriving at the age of manhood.

In Him,

Bill
Someone who disregarded everything that their tutor taught them after they were no longer under them would be missing the whole point of a tutor. Someone does not move on to Algebra by disregarding everything that they were taught about addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. A boy who is no longer under a supervisor who was teaching them about life and morals should not think that they no longer need to live morally.

for in Christ Jesus you are all sons of God, through faith.

In 1 John 2:6, those who are in Christ are obligated to walk in the same way he walked. A chip off of the old block is someone who has the same character or nature as their father, which is expressed through having the same behavior, which is why Jesus said in John 5:39 that if they were children of Abraham, then they would be doing the same works that he did. So this is the sense that Jesus is the Son of God insofar as he is the exact image of God's nature (Hebrews 1:3), which he expressed through setting a sinless example of how to walk in obedience to God's law, and this is the sense that we are sons of God when we are partaking in the divine nature through follow his example. In Romans 3:31, our faith upholds God's law. So every aspect of being in Christ, being sons of God, and having faith refers to someone who is under God's law and living in obedience to it.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟193,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I see the "New Covenant" as the same Holy Covenant given to Abraham, which is why we are to have the same Faith that Abraham had. After all, Abraham is our Father of Faith. :)

Romans 4:12 NLT - "And Abraham is also the spiritual father of those who have been circumcised, but only if they have the same kind of faith Abraham had before he was circumcised."

Scripture shows us that God instilled Faith into Abraham all the way back in Genesis chapter 17 when He said:

Genesis 17:1 KJV - "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I [am] the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect."

The above represents the Circumcision of Christ, where Christ (who is God) seems to have Circumcised the Heart of Abraham and placed the Holy Edict to "Walk" before God and to be "Perfect." Of course, Abraham was not "perfect," but because of Spiritual Circumcision, he was viewed as perfect.

This is the exact same Covenant that was given also to the Gentiles, the Promise of a Circumcised Heart, so that a person would "live forever."

Galatians 3:13-14 NLT - "But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree." Through Christ Jesus, God has blessed the Gentiles with the same blessing he promised to Abraham, so that we who are believers might receive the promised Holy Spirit through faith."
And in Gen 17:23 Abraham circumcised ,so you MUST believe in CIRCUMCISION of all MALES ?

Dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
And in Gen 17:23 Abraham circumcised ,so you MUST believe in CIRCUMCISION of all MALES ?

Dan p
This is a fantastic question, Dan. Thank you for asking and clarifying.

No, I don't believe such. First, I would offer that physical circumcision was a requirement for the Hebrews, for they were given this command as part of their Law, the Law of Moses. The Law only applied to those to whom it was given.

Romans 3:19 NLT - "Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God."

As Scripture states, physical circumcision points to something greater than itself, which is why it was called a mere "mark" (of the actual Covenant).

Genesis 17:13 NLT - "All must be circumcised. Your bodies will bear the mark of my everlasting covenant."

Considering the language of Genesis 17:13, we can conclude that it is imperative that we understand what this Covenant is all about. Learning about the Covenant of Circumcision is central to our Faith, for this will explain why Abraham is our "Father of Faith" and why no one can receive Eternal Life unless they possess his exact same Faith.

Romans 4:11-12, 16 NLT - 11 "Circumcision was a sign that Abraham already had faith and that God had already accepted him and declared him to be righteous--even before he was circumcised. So Abraham is the spiritual father of those who have faith but have not been circumcised. They are counted as righteous because of their faith. 12 And Abraham is also the spiritual father of those who have been circumcised, but only if they have the same kind of faith Abraham had before he was circumcised." ... 16 "So the promise is received by faith. It is given as a free gift. And we are all certain to receive it, whether or not we live according to the law of Moses, if we have faith like Abraham's. For Abraham is the father of all who believe."

What is incredible is that we are to possess this same Faith, though Jesus had not yet lived or died. I know! This is confusing, for these things always confused me for the first 55 years of my Christian life. But learning about the Covenant of Circumcision clears all of this up, and in fact, learning of this Covenant will bring the entire Bible together (for anyone who dares learn of it) in an entirely new way.

The "heart" of understanding this Covenant will come into better and clearer view when we begin to study passages like Colossians 2:9-15, Ezekiel 36:25-27, Romans 2:29-29, and Deuteronomy 30:6. These four sets of passages will show that all three of our Holy Godhead are responsible for Spiritual Circumcision. But more, these three passage sets will help us to understand what Spiritual Circumcision looks like in its "Work" AND "Effect."

Spiritual Circumcision is what produces obedience, hence, a faith without works is "dead."

This is a good start as I have placed you on the path to understanding the "heart" of the Bible, which is Circumcision of heart. This study has taken me years to figure out (only by the help of God), but it is EVERYTHING.

May the Lord grant you the most incredible Blessing possible, the Blessing of His Grace . . . Circumcision of heart.

Exodus 33:19 NKJV - "Then He said, "I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
.... if the heart is not circumcised, it is not right with the Creator ?

If I understand the Bible correctly, the Bible would confirm what you have written . . . 100%. I love your answer!

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The Law was weak in that it could not clear a person's conscience of the Sinful Nature, thus, when Christ came and granted His Operation of Faith, Spiritual Circumcision, a person's conscious could THEN be cleared (of the Curse of the Sinful Nature).

Hebrews 9:9-10 NLT - "This is an illustration pointing to the present time. For the gifts and sacrifices that the priests offer are not able to cleanse the consciences of the people who bring them. 10 For that old system deals only with food and drink and various cleansing ceremonies--physical regulations that were in effect only until a better system could be established."

Because Christ CAN and does clear the human conscience through Spiritual Circumcision, the Law would be fulfilled and no longer needed. The Law only temporarily protected the Blessed Jews. But once Jesus came to offer His Spiritual Circumcision to Jews and Gentiles alike, the Law would lose its Holy Effect, and the Jews would no longer be protected by and through it.

For those who are Gentiles, are you glad that you didn't have to suffer under the strenuous Laws, regulations, and decrees? We should have truckloads of empathy for our Blessed Jewish brothers and sisters and await the Holy Day when Christ collectively Circumcises their hearts. Oh, what a Day that will be and I hope to live to see it happen!

Romans 11:25-26 NLT - "I want you to understand this mystery, dear brothers and sisters, so that you will not feel proud about yourselves. Some of the people of Israel have hard hearts, but this will last only until the full number of Gentiles comes to Christ. And so all Israel will be saved. As the Scriptures say, "The one who rescues will come from Jerusalem, and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness."

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟50,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is confusing, for these things always confused me for the first 55 years of my Christian life.
MSG
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion<the first 55 years> ? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

AMPC
For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good—not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟50,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
For those who are Gentiles, are you glad that you didn't have to suffer under the strenuous Laws, regulations, and decrees?
There was great benefit for God's People... not 'suffer under .. strenuous'.. except when man's traditions were put over God's Word... contrary to God's Purpose.

Remember Joseph and Mary perfectly taught Torah to Jesus, rightly so, as did/do other who are right with Yahweh and "raised in the way they shoud go" (they will not depart from it when they are older) ...
Just a couple of many references:

KJ21
For the commandment is a lamp, and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life
VOICE
For their direction is a lamp; their instruction will light your path, and their discipline will correct your missteps, sending you down the right path of life.
MSG
Good friend, follow your father’s good advice; don’t wander off from your mother’s teachings. Wrap yourself in them from head to foot; wear them like a scarf around your neck. Wherever you walk, they’ll guide you; whenever you rest, they’ll guard you; when you wake up, they’ll tell you what’s next. For sound advice is a beacon, good teaching is a light, moral discipline is a life path.
CJB
For the mitzvah is a lamp, Torah is light, and reproofs that discipline are the way to life.

followup just found for disciple search, Bible and other :
i.e. strict discipline is necessary for life; amazing number of verifications ....

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion<the first 55 years> ?

Thank you for your reply but it seems that you have misunderstood the point of my post.

As for the burden of Christ being light and easy . . . do you know specifically what the Lord was referring to? He was comparing the way of the Law (for the Jews) compared to the new way found in Christ . . . which is freedom from the Law. Because I am Gentile, the comparison doesn't possess the same impact as it would for the Blessed Jew.

This is the way of the "New Covenant" which actually points to the same Covenant of Circumcision in Abraham. Circumcision releases a person from worldly laws that judge and condemn, hence, "freedom in Christ."

Upvote 0