at home
✟15,294.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I lknow that Jesus told us that noone knows when he will come again for the second time,but the way this world is going i have a feeling we will soon be seeing Jesus back coming again with glory with his angels,who feels the same,does anyone know how many sighns we now have had and what still needs to happen?do you have a feeling it be in our lifetime?i hope so.

Buzzy

Saved by Grace
Aug 1, 2011
Oklahoma USA
✟7,981.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel it too but I was talking the other day to a much older Christian who told me how he had these same feelings while Hitler was rising to power and again in the 1960's when the Soviets were taking over the world one country at a time. I remain watchful as Jesus commanded.

Upvote 0

jehoiakim

Servant
Jun 24, 2011
New Jersey
✟17,202.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
A few years ago I was having quite crazy dreams seeming to indicate strongly that it would be within our life time. While they haven't come true yet, at least two of them were confirmed outside the dream by a clear sign. I have had other prophetic dreams that have come true that are unrelated to the end times. I don't have these dreams a lot, and sadly I haven't had any in quite a few years, but I can tell you I very much understand the difference between a prophetic dream and a regular dream, they are very different.

Upvote 0

2thePoint

Looking Up
May 19, 2005
Visit site
✟16,321.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is a great site for prophecy in the news: PROPHECY UPDATE

After 70AD Israel did not exist as a nation, until 1948, regaining Jerusalem in 1967. That is a major prophetic sign that was missing from all prior "big events" including WWII. Since 1948 we have gone into space, developed computers and circuits that can be grafted into the skin, and increased in both knowledge and the ability to reduce the whole world to a cinder. We can transplant hearts and fly across the ocean. And we have an impending global government and religion that even the lost see coming any day now. Many of the lost also feel that this point in history is unique and will herald the end of the age, and some of them are even having "rapture dreams" but without a clue as to what they mean.

Jesus told us that we must recognize the signs of the times, and that when we see them we should "look up, for your redemption is coming close". As the economy crashes and the wars and riots increase, we may have a short but golden opportunity to bring the gospel to many who otherwise would not be open to it. We need to be prepared!

Upvote 0

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I lknow that Jesus told us that noone knows when he will come again for the second time,but the way this world is going i have a feeling we will soon be seeing Jesus back coming again with glory with his angels,who feels the same,does anyone know how many sighns we now have had and what still needs to happen?do you have a feeling it be in our lifetime?i hope so.
As in the days of Noah....

The world is progressing toward evil and good is being called evil and evil
is being extolled as good.

Just look at movie, music, programs and the spirit of anti Christ that
is prevalent in the world and you will see that we are living in the worst
of times and that it is going down hill.

Yes there are good things happening though Christians but the "world"
as a system, society or government is becoming more and more hostile
toward Christ and Christians.

Christians are being persecuted with greater zeal around the world
and in our own country, that was based on Christian values and principals,
we are being legislated into a box to separate us from our own government and society.

It looks like the end times to me.....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We simply do not know when he will return, Jesus said that even he did not know.

Daniel had visions about the future but did not understand them and when he asked the Angel for understanding the Angel said he should go about his business, that the knowledge of the vision was shut up until that day. There are somethings we are not given to know but if you read the book of Daniel it becomes clear that God has this planned out already but sometimes he refuses to answer all of our questions about the future as he refused to answer Daniel. Somethings we are not given to know.

That being said Jesus said over and over that his people, his sheep, wise men should be able to see the signs of the times and seasons. I believe if we walk with God, we can see things coming on the spiritual horizon through prayer, we can see and feel things changing in our world, if we are close to God.

I am reminded of the prophetess Anna in Luke 2. Jesus was the son of God, the salvation of the world and few knew this but Anna was a woman devoted herself to prayer and fasting to God at all times... and when she saw Jesus she knew exactly who he was and what he was and she thanked God and testified of him.

The demons spoke of Jesus and Jesus silenced them, he did not want people to know who he was... but Anna knew who he was, because she knew God in a rare way.

If you walk with God you can know things that the carnal man cannot know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

briareos

Mar 11, 2011
Fort Bragg, NC
✟6,085.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
It is possible to pray, to have a lifestyle of prayer and in this times of being alone with God to know the mind and heart of God and this understanding we pray for those things... as God's heart, purpose and purpose is revealed to us we pray for those things.

Prophecy means to know the heart of God

Praying this was is what some people call Prophetic intercession, God reveals his heart to us and we take up those causes in intercession and pray for them because God needs an intercessor on the earth to pray that his will be done, that his kingdom will come as he did in the days if Elijah, Daniel etc.

We can know the heart of God if we are close to him, but it requires pursuing him relentlessly with a broken and contrite heart, not because he is hard to find but because this world is specifically engineered to keep us away from him.

Upvote 0

Paul.

I think therefore I post
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
Australia
✟148,841.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
It is obvious we are in the last days, but how close are we to the end? Well my answer is always the end will occur before 2200. It's close enough to be accurate but far enough away so that if I am wrong I probably won't be around for anyone to tell me that I was.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 19, 2011
Indiana
✟7,641.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Since our Lord Jesus Christ returned to the Father, Christians have been checking their watches looking for His return. At any given time since then, people have tried to read things into world events and use scripture to figure this time out. I say, "“Be still, and know that I am God”" (Psalm 46:10) God has a plan, not mine to know. I can live with that whether He returns this hour or 100,000 years from now. I take great joy and comfort from that.

Reactions: briareos
Upvote 0

Lee52

Mar 11, 2011
Normal, Illinois
✟2,645.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If born-again Christians live each and every day for Christ Jesus, our LORD and Savior, there is no need to concern ourselves with when He will return.

I like surprises, myself!

He will get here when the Father tells Him come, not a moment earlier, not a moment later. He is always on time.

Please, brothers and sisters in Christ, stop the speculation. It only makes Christians look foolish. Live each moment for Jesus. Follow His will for your life. Exercise the spiritual gifts He gives you.

Most importantly,
Be blessed,
Lee52

Upvote 0