How does one correctly keep the Sabbath according to SDA doctrine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
LOL!

You have already been asked...…...
POST THE SCRIPTURES THAT DEMAND OBIDENCE TO THE SABBATH IN THE NEW TEST.

Enough talk. Just do it. POST THOSE SCRIPTURES and then we can end this debate!!!!!

Then when you have done that, go ahead and POST THE OLD TEST. SCRIPTURES THAT DEMAND WORSHIP ON THE SABBATH.

All you've done is demand that we post something that has no need to be posted!! That's like saying---state the part of the constitution that states we are to observe what it says!!I mean, seriously? It was always obeyed, it was the standard---same as circumcision so when circumcision was no longer needed---The disciples said so!!! They had a war on their hands from doing so. So likewise with the Sabbath---the Apostles and Jesus would have had to say it is no longer needed!! There would have been an even greater war!! But on the contrary---0noit one single word about doing away with it. The demand is on yo0u to produce a verse that states---just like it states about circumcision---that it is no longer needed!!!

POST THOSE SCRIPTURES AND WE CAN END THIS FOOLISH DEBATE!!

God says what He means and means what He says.

Joh_14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Joh_15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

Again:
Isa 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,396.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You are obviously not very observant---that's sister!!

God meant for all mankind to keep it! Nowhere does it say it was only for the Jew!! Are the Jewish bodies the only bodies that need to rest from work? How many times does it have to be pointed out? "The stranger that is within thy gates!!" How many times must it be pointed out that Jesus did not break the commandment He wrote---He broke the commandments written by the Rabbis!

Mar_2:27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:

He did not say "for the Jew"! The word there is the same word for mankind!

May I suggest you spend more time in the bible and less time on what you have been told and what your carnal mind wants to do! I will spend my time as God directs---which is debunking the manmade ideas that Satan has corrupted the world with!

If you do not wish to keep His commandments---all 10---then don't!! You answer to none but God!!
They are only for those who place God first, who love Him above all else. Who wish to spend eternity with Him.
Joh_15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

You might as well get used to it now, for it will be kept on the new earth:

Isa 66:22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

So, what Jesus actually meant to say was, "If you love me, keep the Ten Commandments. Don't bother with the other 603, because they aren't my commandments." It is a great pity that John failed to remember what Jesus actually said, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Major1
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,396.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You are free to do what you want. You do not have to abide by anything God says. Marrying ones sister is not a part of the ceremonial laws that required a blood sacrifice! You are stretching and failing to make your point. If you do not wish to live a long and healthy life---then eat what you want. If you want health, then following the guidelines God set down, again, not a part of the Levitical Priesthood laws, would be the thing to do---He made us, He knows what is best for us. And before you point out the obvious---The ceremonial laws also did not include how to treat your slaves, your wife--or wives, divorce laws and so on. It's not complicated. It is called reading and using you mind and not believing everything that you hear but actually reading the word of God with prayer for the Holy Spirit to guide you in your desire to do as God wants not as our carnal heart wants.

I got it. God really requires folks to obey ten of His commandments. The rest of the Bible is just fatherly advice which can be ignored, as you obviously do. Apparently God only bothered to inspire ten commandments so that, in truth, your Bible consists only of the first portion of one chapter in the book of the Exodus.

The only niggling problem you have is that you have failed to keep your end of the bargain.

• Agree
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
So, what Jesus actually meant to say was, "If you love me, keep the Ten Commandments. Don't bother with the other 603, because they aren't my commandments." It is a great pity that John failed to remember what Jesus actually said, isn't it?

He remembered very well---they are His 10 commandments---He wrote them!! Moses wrote the rest as dictated by God---those are called the commandments of Moses or the law of Moses quite frequently. Jesus called Himself the Lord of the Sabbath--so there is no confusion at all except in the minds of those who find keeping it --- inconvenient to their lifestyle.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I got it. God really requires folks to obey ten of His commandments. The rest of the Bible is just fatherly advice which can be ignored, as you obviously do. Apparently God only bothered to inspire ten commandments so that, in truth, your Bible consists only of the first portion of one chapter in the book of the Exodus.

The only niggling problem you have is that you have failed to keep your end of the bargain.

You get nothing---you are not interested in doing the will of God but what is convenient for your lifestyle.
Get back to reading the bible when you are truly interested in what God has to say instead of doing what you want without any conscience bothering you. You don't have to do anything the bible says at all---just do what you want and believe what you want---the bible is only for those who love the Lord and want Him in their life---it is definitely not for those who want to do as little for the Lord as is possible. When the realization of what He has done for us finally settles into the heart, wanting to please Him becomes not a chore or duty but a prevelidge. He asks of us nothing that is not for own good anyway.

Again we will be keeping it in the new earth---something you keep ignoring:

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
All you've done is demand that we post something that has no need to be posted!! That's like saying---state the part of the constitution that states we are to observe what it says!!I mean, seriously? It was always obeyed, it was the standard---same as circumcision so when circumcision was no longer needed---The disciples said so!!! They had a war on their hands from doing so. So likewise with the Sabbath---the Apostles and Jesus would have had to say it is no longer needed!! There would have been an even greater war!! But on the contrary---0noit one single word about doing away with it. The demand is on yo0u to produce a verse that states---just like it states about circumcision---that it is no longer needed!!!

POST THOSE SCRIPTURES AND WE CAN END THIS FOOLISH DEBATE!!

God says what He means and means what He says.

Again:

Just as I thought. Your knowledge of the Bible is suspect and shows in what you post.

You posted Isaiah 66 believing it applied to us today.

Now IF you have the desire to know what the Scriptures say to us and the ability to grow and learn, allow me to help you.

YOU see my brother, the Bible must be read with CONTEXT applied and not just cherry picking verses.

Verse 22 says clearly that "For as the NEW HEAVENSAND THE NEW EARTH, which I will make...……".

That refers to Revelation 21:1...….
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

What you posted from Isaiah does not apply to us today but to those who will live in the New City of God.

Therefore your cliam of Sabbath worship is completely n error because of the wrong exegesis with out CONTEXT.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You get nothing---you are not interested in doing the will of God but what is convenient for your lifestyle.
Get back to reading the bible when you are truly interested in what God has to say instead of doing what you want without any conscience bothering you. You don't have to do anything the bible says at all---just do what you want and believe what you want---the bible is only for those who love the Lord and want Him in their life---it is definitely not for those who want to do as little for the Lord as is possible. When the realization of what He has done for us finally settles into the heart, wanting to please Him becomes not a chore or duty but a prevelidge. He asks of us nothing that is not for own good anyway.

Again we will be keeping it in the new earth---something you keep ignoring:

You are correct in that those in the New Jerusalem, The Bride of Christ which comes down from heaven after the 1000 year rule of Christ will do just as those Scriptures say.

BUT that does NOT APPLY to anyone today!!! That event in the future is AFTER the 1000 year rule of Christ and can not in any way be expected to be applied to today.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He remembered very well---they are His 10 commandments---He wrote them!! Moses wrote the rest as dictated by God---those are called the commandments of Moses or the law of Moses quite frequently. Jesus called Himself the Lord of the Sabbath--so there is no confusion at all except in the minds of those who find keeping it --- inconvenient to their lifestyle.

Again.....that is incorrect exegesis. You are only parroting what you have been told by your SDA friends, instead of doing the Bible study.

Deut. 5:1-3...…...
"Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your hearing today, that you may learn them and be careful to observe them. The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. The LORD did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us, those who are here today, all of us who are alive".

Now, because you are among those who try to play word games and object by say "Moses was talking about the covenant, not the Ten Commandments;" turn back to Deut. 4:13......
"So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone."

The Ten Commandments is the summary of the covenant God made with Israel.

Now then. You can find nine of the ten commandments in the New Testament. They are not neatly listed as they were in Moses' Law, but the rules still exist. The only one not found in the New Testament is the commandment concerning the Sabbath day.

I asked you to post the Scriptures either from the Old or the New Test. which commands WORSHIP on the Sabbath for the church and you posted TWO that only applies to those who live in the New Heaven and New Earth.

Would you like to try again??

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The point you don't understand is that was to Remember--For He had already established it at creation. And---is the commandment to not murder for the Jews only?---how about stealing, Jew only? do not commit adultery, Jew only? Honor your parents, have no other God's or graven images, do not take the Lord's name in vain---All for the Jew only??? Get real. Again--the Jews were never supposed to keep their light hid---they were supposed to have given it all to the gentiles to be a blessing to all the world. Only One of the 10 was for the Jew? Ridiculous!! God never said it was for the Jew only. On the contrary---He said, right in the commandment--- "nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"
Comes from blatant desire to be carnally minded and avoid doing anything asks!!

What Jesus did was not breaking the 4th commandment---Read the 4th commandment again, I've quoted it enough times and you still do not understand what it says!! The Rabbis had added a whole bunch of rules that had nothing to do with what God had commanded and made the Sabbath a chore not a delight, as He said, such as how many steps to take---0not in the commandment. A Jewish friend told me they actually separate the squares of toilet paper before Sabbath to not work by separating them during the not in the commandment. Jesus never broke the commandments He himself had written, He paid no attention to those that the Rabbis had added.

Interesting how much everyone wants God to do for us, yet how little we are willing to do for Him.

Rev_12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Rev_14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
Rev_22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Jesus came to show us that we can do anything He did---that included keeping the commandments---but that only applies to one group of people, on that point you are right---it applies to only those that love Him!
The day was not 24 hour period though for sabbath in Genesis, as was until time of Christ!
Sabbath NEVER observed and kept at all in Bible until Mosaic Law was given!

Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
NO Sda has EVER kept the sabbath as God demanded for it to be kept!

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Again.....that is incorrect exegesis. You are only parroting what you have been told by your SDA friends, instead of doing the Bible study.

Deut. 5:1-3...…...
"Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your hearing today, that you may learn them and be careful to observe them. The LORD our God made a covenant with us in Horeb. The LORD did not make this covenant with our fathers, but with us, those who are here today, all of us who are alive".

Now, because you are among those who try to play word games and object by say "Moses was talking about the covenant, not the Ten Commandments;" turn back to Deut. 4:13......
"So He declared to you His covenant which He commanded you to perform, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone."

The Ten Commandments is the summary of the covenant God made with Israel.

Now then. You can find nine of the ten commandments in the New Testament. They are not neatly listed as they were in Moses' Law, but the rules still exist. The only one not found in the New Testament is the commandment concerning the Sabbath day.

I asked you to post the Scriptures either from the Old or the New Test. which commands WORSHIP on the Sabbath for the church and you posted TWO that only applies to those who live in the New Heaven and New Earth.

Would you like to try again??
Jesus pointed out to the Pharisees that neither His Apostles nor David and his men broke sabbath Law, as was a ceremonial law!

Also, if the Sabbath MUST be imposed over on the Church, why did Jerusalem Council fail to mention that for gentiles? Or for that natter, mentioned in any of the Epistles at all?

• Agree
Upvote 0

YeshuaFan

Oct 19, 2018
Macomb
✟56,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Again---Jesus came to show us that we can do all that He did, including keeping the commandments, that is the heart of the gospel---Doing His will is not a burden or a chore, but a delight---but only if you love Him. Yes, He will help you keep them, His blood shed for out sins, is not so that you can just keep sinning and not to worry, for His blood covers them, that is carnal selfishness, nothing to do with the love of God in us. We are to overcome sin, not that sin overcomes us.

Rev_2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
Rev_2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
We are right now freely justified by His blood, justified with God, and passed from death to life, and now have NO condemnation/judgement, so why the IJ again?

• Agree
Upvote 0

bbbbbbb

Jun 9, 2015
✟369,396.00
Faith
Non-Denom

This is the same point I have been making time after time to the SDA folks and they keep ignoring it. The SDA Sabbath is an invention of Mrs. White and her limited understanding.

• Agree
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Just as I thought. Your knowledge of the Bible is suspect and shows in what you post.

You posted Isaiah 66 believing it applied to us today.

Now IF you have the desire to know what the Scriptures say to us and the ability to grow and learn, allow me to help you.

YOU see my brother, the Bible must be read with CONTEXT applied and not just cherry picking verses.

Verse 22 says clearly that "For as the NEW HEAVENSAND THE NEW EARTH, which I will make...……".

That refers to Revelation 21:1...….
"Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."

What you posted from Isaiah does not apply to us today but to those who will live in the New City of God.

Therefore your cliam of Sabbath worship is completely n error because of the wrong exegesis with out CONTEXT.

Don't be obtuse!! Why in the world would I think Isaiah applied to us today? It very clearly says that it will be kept on the new earth! That is why I BOLDED IT! This is the new earth that God creates after the 1000 years---But for crying out loud----if God is going to have us keep it even then---what makes you think He doesn't expect us to keep it now---having never once removed it to begin with!! He gives it at creation, again at Zion, He takes it away--according to you though you can not prove it---but then reinstates it when the world is remade???? God is not the author of confusion---He changes not! He instituted it at creation, it continues today and continues on the new earth---He is consistent. Not only do you not seem have a good understanding of the bible, you do not seem to have a grasp on the very character of God.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others

Then you should be able to document this---but then you have had no documentation for anything you have said.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
This is the same point I have been making time after time to the SDA folks and they keep ignoring it. The SDA Sabbath is an invention of Mrs. White and her limited understanding.

The Sabbath is the invention of Jesus Christ who created it at creation, gave it again at Zion, kept by Jesus and all the disciples even after the resurrection. The Sabbath was kept long before EGW was even born for there were and still are 7th day Baptists. In fact They have existed (in America) since 1664. Not only have you very little knowledge of what the bible says---you do not even have factual knowledge of the history of the Sabbath---It was kept in England and every other country long before EGW and it was a Baptist lady that informed EGW about it. I guess I should be grateful for your ignorance as it does give us the opportunity to inform the uniformed of facts, something which none of you have had!

"Stephen Mumford, the first Sabbath-keeper in America, came from London in 1664. Tacy Hubbard commenced keeping the Sabbath March 11, 1665; Samuel Hubbard commenced April 1, 1665; Rachel Langworthy, January 15, 1666; Roger Baxter, April 15, 1666; and William Hiscox, April 28, 1666. These were the first Sabbath-keepers in America.
http://www.sabbath.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Library.sr/CT/BOOK/k/969

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The day was not 24 hour period though for sabbath in Genesis, as was until time of Christ!
Sabbath NEVER observed and kept at all in Bible until Mosaic Law was given!

LOL!! It was given at creation. It is kept from sundown fri night to sundown sat. night. Always has been, still is. God said to remember it---for they had forgotten much in their capitivy in Egypt. And they knew of it even before the law was given, for God did not give them manna on the sabbath. If you read Ex 16--you will see that-- and that was before Mt. Zion.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Don't be obtuse!! Why in the world would I think Isaiah applied to us today? It very clearly says that it will be kept on the new earth! That is why I BOLDED IT! This is the new earth that God creates after the 1000 years---But for crying out loud----if God is going to have us keep it even then---what makes you think He doesn't expect us to keep it now---having never once removed it to begin with!! He gives it at creation, again at Zion, He takes it away--according to you though you can not prove it---but then reinstates it when the world is remade???? God is not the author of confusion---He changes not! He instituted it at creation, it continues today and continues on the new earth---He is consistent. Not only do you not seem have a good understanding of the bible, you do not seem to have a grasp on the very character of God.

I am not obtuse!!! I may be TALL & ROUND but never obtuse.

I do not know why you used the comment from Isaiah, BUT YOU DID!!!

You said.....
"if God is going to have us keep it even then---what makes you think He doesn't expect us to keep it now".

That is YOU reading INTO the Scriptures what YOU want them to say which is the very worst of the exegesis process.

IF God wanted the worship on the Sabbath, why then did He NOT SAY ONE single word to us in the New Test????????

Now another question is.....why do the SDA's insist on worship on the Sabbath when God never said to do that???

He gave the Sabbath as a day of REST not worship.

The Biblical truth is that the word Shabbat (Sabbath) does not appear once (after God rested) until Moses' time and there is no record of any Jew or gentile keeping this day as an observance to God before this.

The first occurrence is found in Ex.16:23-30 where the full term is used Shabbaton Shabbat Kodesh a “Holy Sabbath” which means to cease or rest. 2

Ex. 16:24....
" now it happened that some of the people went out on the 7th day to gather, but they found none."

In vs.28 -30 And the LORD said to Moses,
“How long do you refuse to keep My commandments and My laws? “See! For the LORD has given you the Sabbath; therefore He gives you on the sixth day bread for two days. Let every man remain in his place; let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.” So the people rested on the seventh day.”

They were not scolded for not keeping the Sabbath only but all his laws he gave. It was about their going out the next day to gather manna as food because they were not accustom to resting since they worked 7 days a week in Egypt. This was the part of the disobedience. They were given twice as much the day before so they would not have to gather.

The 10 Commandments were given to Israel and never to the Church or to any Gentiles.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Sabbath is the invention of Jesus Christ who created it at creation, gave it again at Zion, kept by Jesus and all the disciples even after the resurrection. The Sabbath was kept long before EGW was even born for there were and still are 7th day Baptists. In fact They have existed (in America) since 1664. Not only have you very little knowledge of what the bible says---you do not even have factual knowledge of the history of the Sabbath---It was kept in England and every other country long before EGW and it was a Baptist lady that informed EGW about it. I guess I should be grateful for your ignorance as it does give us the opportunity to inform the uniformed of facts, something which none of you have had!

"Stephen Mumford, the first Sabbath-keeper in America, came from London in 1664. Tacy Hubbard commenced keeping the Sabbath March 11, 1665; Samuel Hubbard commenced April 1, 1665; Rachel Langworthy, January 15, 1666; Roger Baxter, April 15, 1666; and William Hiscox, April 28, 1666. These were the first Sabbath-keepers in America.

I think that if you will go through the book of Genesis and look at the early history recorded in the Bible, something becomes very clear, nowhere do we find the word Sabbath used or a law instituted for its day (It is always called the 7th day.)

When we come to the time of Job which most scholars put in the Abrahamic period, we see a tradition of sacrifices and burnt offerings consistent with men of faith, but no Sabbath. Interestingly Job is called blameless and upright, God said there is no one more righteous. We see him sacrificing for himself and his family as a high priest in his home, but there is no Sabbath celebrated.

Even Abraham who is called out of a pagan culture when he meets the Lord and is given the promises in Gen.12. A covenant is made, there is a sacrifice made later but no mention of a Sabbath. When he meets Mechizedek there is a type of tithe, communion but no one is keeping the Sabbath.

Then 430 years pass from God calling Abraham until Moses and there is not one mention ANYONE keeping the Sabbath. Neither is this day passed on to Abraham's sons Isaac and Jacob, all who are included as men of faith. Why would this be missing if it was so crucial to obey? Everything else that was kept by man is mentioned, why not the Sabbath day. The answer is not mysterious but simple, it wasn't kept yet.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

I hope that you are aware that when we read the Bible, we can clearly see that the patriarchs, none of them worshiped, far as we know, on the Sabbath. That was designated for them. It was not prescribed for them. It was not mandated for them - not Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and the rest of the people of God.

The first time the Sabbath is mentioned in some significant way is in the 16th chapter of Exodus, when God feeds the people manna from heaven as they wander in the wilderness.

There’s no Sabbath law given here for Adam in Genesis, none at all. Nothing is said about this day being a day of worship. It doesn’t say anything about that. It doesn’t prescribe anything for anyone. It is isolated completely to God. He completed His creation; satisfied with it, He ceased, which is constituting rest; and the third verb, in verse 3 “He blessed the seventh day.” He designed that that seventh day would be a special memorial to His creation and its original perfection.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.