✟579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’ll try and make it clearer:

Some people think that people from different parts of the world are actually different races in some sense, as opposed to the basic reality that there is one human race:this does not mean that there are ‘races’ of humans

On the basis of this mistaken belief people make judgements about the relative merits of these non-existent ‘races’. This is known as racism. this does not mean that there are ‘races’ of humans
Are the children of God and the children of the devil
2 different races?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tom
How do you teach someone who
does not know they do not know
that what they think they know... is incorrect?

In this instance I’d suggest starting with some basic human biology textbooks. Persist in that and sooner or later the penny will drop.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are the children of God and the children of the devil
2 different races?

Are you asking me if I think race can be the result of behaviour and choices/belief? What do you think? If you really want me to state the obvious then ‘no’.

Upvote 0

whatdoyounkiooo

Jul 20, 2020
houston
✟579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you asking me if I think race can be the result of behaviour and choices/belief? What do you think? If you really want me to state the obvious then ‘no’.
You believe that the children of God and the children of the devil are of the same race? Is this correct?

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you love Romanians more than Spaniards?

What has that got to do with the point? Spaniards and Romanians are people, humans, from different countries, not different races.

These are different things:

National/Regional/Ethnic/Religious etc identity = real things

Different races among humans = not real

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You believe that the children of God and the children of the devil are of the same race? Is this correct?

A human is a human. You can’t make a human ‘not a human’ in any actual sense. You can view a person as less than human in some conceptual sense if you choose to, that has no effect whatsoever on the fact of a person’s biological definition as a human.

Upvote 0

whatdoyounkiooo

Jul 20, 2020
houston
✟579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What has that got to do with the point? Spaniards and Romanians are people, humans, from different countries, not different races.

These are different things:

National/Regional/Ethnic/Religious etc identity = real things

Different races among humans = not real
Here I will make it easier for you to try to tell the truth....

A. Yes I do.
B. No I do not.
C. I do not know.

Now you have a 1 in 3 chance of telling the truth.

Go for it.

Upvote 0

whatdoyounkiooo

Jul 20, 2020
houston
✟579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A human is a human. You can’t make a human ‘not a human’ in any actual sense. You can view a person as less than human in some conceptual sense if you choose to, that has no effect whatsoever on the fact of a person’s biological definition as a human.
A bird is a bird but there are different races of birds.

A Cardinal is not the same as a Crow.

Hence bird of the feather flock together.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here I will make it easier for you to try to tell the truth....

A. Yes I do.
B. No I do not.
C. I do not know.

Now you have a 1 in 3 chance of telling the truth.

Go for it.

The truth about what? My feelings about issues of national identity? What is the link between that and your notions about race? The issue here is not your questions but the fact that your whole basis of thinking about this issue is quite simply factually wrong. You would do yourself and anyone you know a great service by rethinking everything that you think to know is true about this issue. No-one else can do that for you.

Upvote 0

whatdoyounkiooo

Jul 20, 2020
houston
✟579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The truth about what? My feelings about issues of national identity? What is the link between that and your notions about race. The issue here is not you questions but the fact that your whole basis of thinking about this issue is quite simply factually wrong. You would do yourself and anyone you know a great service by rethinking everything that you think to know is true about this issue. No-one else can do that for you.
I knew you would not be able to come to the light.
I have to go...bye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A bird is a bird but there are different races of birds.

A Cardinal is not the same as a Crow.

Hence bird of the feather flock together.

Birds that have different characteristics are not different races. They are birds that have different characteristics.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All races have different characteristics.

You are aware, I assume that you are a human, yes? Genus Homo sapiens. That is the term used to mean modern human. You are one. See all those other people in the street and on the TV? They are also Homo sapiens, aka people. Collectively known as the human race.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You are aware, I assume that you are a human, yes? Genus Homo sapiens. That is the term used to mean modern human. You are one. See all those other people in the street and on the TV? They are also Homo sapiens, aka people. Collectively known as the human race.

Not being a racist does not mean that you do not notice the color and characteristics of a person. Being black, white or any variation in between is a part of who that person is. Slanted eyes or round, it is who they are. To deny any of it is to deny them as the unique being they are. Not being a racist means that it does not matter. It means we are all made in the image of God---it means God is all colors and we celebrate the beauty of the individual whatever they look like.
Satan hates us all, no matter our race---what he hates is the human race and he loves nothing more than to see us hating each other.

Upvote 0