May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single

The modern West especially the "progressive" west (read regressive) has long irk me to no end. The reason; blatant racism masked as social justice. Their primary target white people and culture. I hate racism in ALL its permutations, variations & forms. No people on earth should be subjected to prejudice for their genetic make up or their collective culture. Yet the side that champions anti-racism is the side that commits some of the most racist acts I have the displeasure read about. This atmosphere of intolerance to anything perceived as "white" is cultivated by the left. There is no argument about this. Wokeness is a leftist ideology made worse with the intersectionality of other leftist ideologies such LGBT, CRT and the like. Now any left leaning ideology will to some degree incorporate values unrelated to its cause. And this is systemic as the laws of the land are seldom enforced or unequally enforced against these racist acts.

The situation has deteriorated to the point that environmentalism now espouses such racist ideology in their cause. So let's introduce this group called "Wildlife and Countryside Link". A group with 80 members including WWF, the RSPCA and National Trust. This group published a report claiming that the English countryside is a racist, white colonial space. And because of this "Whiteness" somehow nature is mismanaged and exclusionary due to the inherit "colonialism" of the white people. I haven't read such GARBAGE (I reiterate - GARBAGE) devoid of scientific evidence or any academic standard since the Onion (a satirical site). This group however is no satirical site. Here is where the danger lies, the normalization of white-hate into every aspect of life. Any issue regardless of the root cause will inevitability be linked to white people.

No arrest is made and no investigate is opened against the group - so far. You might ask why should there be? The answer is simple, because regular people has gotten worse for the similar unsavory opinions about "minorities". When your country can't enforce law equally, it is systemic failure. In this case it becomes systemic racism, where hate and vilification of a group of people is ignored or downplayed.

And before someone comes and write "white grievance" thread, know that I'm not white and don't live in the Western world. My profile will tell you all you need to know about me. I'm also not right-leaning by any measure of the political spectrum. I'm just a classical liberal and that unfortunately means I'm right by today's western standards.

But I'll end with this: racism in any manifestation is still racism. I hate ALL RACISM.