California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe, maybe not. The rapture has been imminent since jesus ascended back to heaven! Though in my personal opinion, I think (once again I could be right or wrong) I tink te rapture may occur at a FEast of Trumpets, possibly even the first feast of trumpets once the temple is rebuilt!

"Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: רֹאשׁ הַשָּׁנָה), literally meaning "head [of] the year", is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah (יוֹם תְּרוּעָה), literally "day of shouting or blasting". It is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days (יָמִים נוֹרָאִים Yamim Nora'im. "Days of Awe") specified by Leviticus 23:23–32 that occur in the early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere."
Rosh Hashanah - Wikipedia

*This is the next Holy Day!

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
or the mark of the beast which will come halfway through the 70th week of Daniel!

If anyone of us has to stand in that line to refuse such a mark, may Abba Yah give us the strength and ability to sing a triumphant song of praise, in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"for the Spirit of God was given abundantly to the church in connection with the ascension of the Redeemer. Oh, how sweetly doth the Spirit co-operate with Christ at this very day, for it is he that takes of the things of Christ and reveals them unto us. He is the abiding witness in the church to the truth of the gospel, and the worker of all our gifts and graces. Jesus gives repentance, but the Spirit works it; faith fixes upon Christ, but the Spirit of God first creates faith and opens the eye which looks to Jesus. The whole of this dispensation through it is the peculiar office of the Spirit of God to be revealing Christ to his people, and Christ in his people, and Christ in the midst of an ungodly and gainsaying generation, for a testimony against them. Blessed be the name of the Holy Spirit, that he is the divine anointing, and so proves his hearty assent to the great plan of redemption."
The Oil of Gladness by C. H. Spurgeon

John 7
" 7The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me, because I testify that its works are evil. "

Ephesians 5
"13But everything exposed by the light becomes visible, for everything that is illuminated becomes a light itself. 14So it is said: “Wake up, O sleeper, rise up from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Rosh Hashanah (Hebrew: רֹאשׁ הַשָּׁנָה), literally meaning "head [of] the year", is the Jewish New Year. The biblical name for this holiday is Yom Teruah (יוֹם תְּרוּעָה), literally "day of shouting or blasting". It is the first of the Jewish High Holy Days (יָמִים נוֹרָאִים Yamim Nora'im. "Days of Awe") specified by Leviticus 23:23–32 that occur in the early autumn of the Northern Hemisphere."
Rosh Hashanah - Wikipedia

*This is the next Holy Day!

Yes it is tied to the Day of atonement.

I like the feast of trumpets because in Corinthians, when Paul speaks of teh trumpet where the dead rise and we are changed , in Hebrew it would be the Tekiah Gedolah (the last trump or great trump). IN the feast of Trumpets there are 100 distinct trumpet blasts in 4 sets 1 of 90, 3 sets of three and then the person on the loft takes in a deep deep breath and blows the shofar as long and as loud as he can. This in the feast of trumps is also known as the tekiah gedolah!

• Winner
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
How can I prepare for this?

Ephesians 5
"15 Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil. 17 Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is. 18 Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to reckless indiscretion. Instead, be filled with the Spirit. 19 Speak to one another with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your hearts to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ 21Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 22Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, His body, of which He is the Savior. 24Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. 25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless. 28In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29Indeed, no one ever hated his own body, but he nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church 30For we are members of His body. 31“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32This mystery is profound, but I am speaking about Christ and the church. 33Nevertheless, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband"

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"While our King is anointed with the oil of gladness it is also written of the virgin souls who wait upon his church, "With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought, they shall enter into the King's palace."

"No man wins a race who has no heart in the running. In this respect the joy of the Lord is your strength, and as your Master was anointed with the oil of gladness in his work, so must you be. Yet, beloved fellow laborer, you will never be so glad in your work as he was in his, nor will you ever be able to prove that gladness by such self-denials, by such agonies, and such a death. He has proved how glad he was to save sinners, because "for the joy that was set before him, he endured the cross, despising the shame." Blessed Emanuel, thou art justly anointed with the oil of gladness above thy fellows."

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
"You observed in our reading that the high priest had the oil poured on his head, but the sons of Aaron who were minor priests were sprinkled with this same oil mixed with the blood of the sacrifice. On Christ this anointing is poured above his fellows, and then upon his fellows in communion with himself there comes the sprinkling of the oil. We have our measure; he has it without measure. Now, beloved, Christ is anointed above his fellows that his fellows may be anointed with him."

"'To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that'-mark this!-'that they might be called trees of righteousness'"

"To the unrighteous the oil of gladness cannot come, but to the righteous there ariseth light even in darkness. "There is no peace saith my God, unto the wicked." The holy oil was forbidden to be placed upon a stranger to God's holy house; and upon man's flesh it could not be poured, because man's flesh is a corrupt, polluted thing. This oil of gladness comes only on those who are born into God's Israel by regeneration, and are delivered from walking after the flesh; these the Lord makes to be as "trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified."

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Isaiah 55
"11so My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it. 12You will indeed go out with joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. 13Instead of the thornbush, a cypress will grow, and instead of the brier, a myrtle will spring up; they will make a name for the LORD, an everlasting sign, never to be destroyed."

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The voice of Spurgeon speaks clearly today:

"Furthermore, I have many things to say unto you, but ye cannot hear them now, for the time is spent. Therefore I will only say, I pray, brethren, that the anointing may be ours in all the various senses I have mentioned. I should like all of you to go away happy. You children of God, be as glad as ever you can be. I would to God that a sacred gladness rang through this house like a marriage peal: yet for all that, do not forget that Jesus has joy above you all. You may be very glad, but he is gladder still. You may sing his praises, but he leads the sacred orchestra of heaven. "In the midst of the congregation will I praise thee," saith he. Rejoice in his joy."

Amen.

Upvote 0

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Spurgeon was a mighty preacher. i received a book 'Cheque book of the Bank of Faith, journal edition' by a dear Christian friend a few weeks ago and it has been a blessing to my life to stay strong in the faith.

Today's reading is June 10th - 'they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid' Zephaniah 3:13

Yesterday we thought of the afflicted and poor people whom the Lord left to be a living seed in a dead world. The prophet says of such that they shall not work iniquity nor speak lies. So that while they had neither rank nor riches to guard them, they were also quite unable to use those weapons in which the wicked place so much reliance: they could neither defend themselves by sin nor subtlety.

What then? Would they be destroyed? By no means. They should both feed and rest, and be not merely free from danger, but even quiet from fear of evil. Sheep are very feeble creatures, and wolves are terrible enemies; yet at this hour sheep are more numerous than wolves, and the cause of the sheep is always winning, while the cause of the wolves is always declining.

One day flocks of sheep will cover the plains, and not a wolf will be left. The fact is that sheep have a shepherd, and this gives them provender, protection, and peace. 'None' - which means not one, whether in human or diabolical form - 'shall make them afraid.' Who shall terrify the Lord's flock when he is near? We lie down in the green pastures, for Jesus himself is food and rest to our souls.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If anyone of us has to stand in that line to refuse such a mark, may Abba Yah give us the strength and ability to sing a triumphant song of praise, in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Well based on the two purposes God gives for the 70th week of Daniel or the tribulation period, and after studying and teaching end times for 30+ years, I remain 100% convinced the Bible teaches the church shall not see any of the tribulation period here on earth!

But if we should, I am not concerned! God gives grace as we need it for the trials at hand!

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well based on the two purposes God gives for the 70th week of Daniel or the tribulation period, and after studying and teaching end times for 30+ years, I remain 100% convinced the Bible teaches the church shall not see any of the tribulation period here on earth!

But if we should, I am not concerned! God gives grace as we need it for the trials at hand!

I'm only starting in my faith and i'm thinking (could be wrong) that Christ's churches all around the world could overtake the Nations/governments for 1000 years. I'm not convinced that Christ will physically come down on Earth to rule with a rod of Iron. I'm thinking/studying that the tithe given to Melchisedek for God relates to 1 Timothy where Paul explains that the 'needy' widows, fatherless children, orphans and poor should be 'adopted' in a physical sense into a church ie- a roof over their head, fed and watered when the government fails to do so. Then Christ may adopt such people into his spiritual family so they become great ministers of the Gospel and reach many people. (just not sure about this)

God bless

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then Christ may adopt such people into his spiritual family so they become great ministers of the Gospel and reach many people.
Very much along the lines of the original concept until it got in the way of religion builders who became aligned with (and then one of) those governments of man. So those churches would now have to work counter to the governments of man and their own institutionalised religion, by serving others instead of self.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm only starting in my faith and i'm thinking (could be wrong) that Christ's churches all around the world could overtake the Nations/governments for 1000 years. I'm not convinced that Christ will physically come down on Earth to rule with a rod of Iron. I'm thinking/studying that the tithe given to Melchisedek for God relates to 1 Timothy where Paul explains that the 'needy' widows, fatherless children, orphans and poor should be 'adopted' in a physical sense into a church ie- a roof over their head, fed and watered when the government fails to do so. Then Christ may adopt such people into his spiritual family so they become great ministers of the Gospel and reach many people. (just not sure about this)

God bless

I am glad you are unsure of this! You are listening to a grievous hersy called kingdom now theology. It teaches the church somehow conquers the world and imposes some kind of Christian rule! This is th eexact opposite of what Scripture teaches.

Jesus will physically return and when He does, He will establish His 1,000 year kingdom here on earth!

If you wish to do a great study on end times theology that is very very biblically sound, I recommend to you the book "Footsteps of the Messiah by Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum.

It is lengthy and very very detailed, but filled with SCripture that describes how the end times play out!

Upvote 0

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am glad you are unsure of this! You are listening to a grievous hersy called kingdom now theology. It teaches the church somehow conquers the world and imposes some kind of Christian rule! This is th eexact opposite of what Scripture teaches.

Jesus will physically return and when He does, He will establish His 1,000 year kingdom here on earth!

If you wish to do a great study on end times theology that is very very biblically sound, I recommend to you the book "Footsteps of the Messiah by Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum.

It is lengthy and very very detailed, but filled with SCripture that describes how the end times play out!

Thankyou very much for that, i'm always open to correction and direction through the scripture and will take the time to buy this book and study it using 'Scripture to interpret Scripture. There are many preachers who are convinced Christ will return and rule with a rod of Iron against the ungodly for 1000 years. One such man is Rev Brian McClung. Below is a series of sermons by him 'more than Conquerors'. God Bless nolidad.

Newtownabbey Free Presbyterian Church

Upvote 0

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thankyou very much for that, i'm always open to correction and direction through the scripture and will take the time to buy this book and study it using 'Scripture to interpret Scripture. There are many preachers who are convinced Christ will return and rule with a rod of Iron against the ungodly for 1000 years. One such man is Rev Brian McClung. Below is a series of sermons by him 'more than Conquerors'. God Bless nolidad.

Newtownabbey Free Presbyterian Church

Well I don't know that preacher, but Jesus will rule for 1,000 years with a rod of Iron. In the millenial kingdom children will be born to believers who are inhabiting th eearth,a d they will have till their 100th birthday to get saved or they will die (that is in Isaiah) And though the devil is abyssed and temptation is greatly reduced, there still will be some sin. Jesus will act immediately to deal with it! The church will be Jesus, queen as we are His Bride! We do not live on earth but co-reign at His side!

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,162.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well I don't know that preacher, but Jesus will rule for 1,000 years with a rod of Iron. In the millenial kingdom children will be born to believers who are inhabiting th eearth,a d they will have till their 100th birthday to get saved or they will die (that is in Isaiah) And though the devil is abyssed and temptation is greatly reduced, there still will be some sin. Jesus will act immediately to deal with it! The church will be Jesus, queen as we are His Bride! We do not live on earth but co-reign at His side!
All good and correct until the last sentence.
Nowhere does the Bible say we Christians will live in heaven. For us to rule the earth from heaven is a little crazy isn't it?

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,584.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All good and correct until the last sentence.
I would say second last also. The New Jerusalem is His bride which comes down from Heaven. We are the invited guests at the wedding. The Gospel of the Kingdom comes to fruition with the union. Man in our vanity dares to see ourselves as anything more than invited guest, an old doctrine from a church seeking to set itself above all others in a competitive world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0