Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All good and correct until the last sentence.
Nowhere does the Bible say we Christians will live in heaven. For us to rule the earth from heaven is a little crazy isn't it?

Maybe to you .

But we are in heaven when we wed Jesus before we return with Him! Given that Israel rules the eaerth under the Apostles who are under Jesus, nowhere in the passages describing the millenial kingdom does it say where Jesus bride reigns from! So it might be or it might not be--stayi tuned and we will know for sure.

Upvote 0

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The voice of Spurgeon speaks clearly today:

"Furthermore, I have many things to say unto you, but ye cannot hear them now, for the time is spent. Therefore I will only say, I pray, brethren, that the anointing may be ours in all the various senses I have mentioned. I should like all of you to go away happy. You children of God, be as glad as ever you can be. I would to God that a sacred gladness rang through this house like a marriage peal: yet for all that, do not forget that Jesus has joy above you all. You may be very glad, but he is gladder still. You may sing his praises, but he leads the sacred orchestra of heaven. "In the midst of the congregation will I praise thee," saith he. Rejoice in his joy."
The Oil of Gladness by C. H. Spurgeon

Amen.

sermon on Spurgeon's adoption into Chirst's family. Begins around 22mins into sermon.

Isaiah 45:22

Look and Live

enjoy, god Bless.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Gal 1:6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
Gal 1:7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe to you .

But we are in heaven when we wed Jesus before we return with Him! Given that Israel rules the eaerth under the Apostles who are under Jesus, nowhere in the passages describing the millenial kingdom does it say where Jesus bride reigns from! So it might be or it might not be--stayi tuned and we will know for sure.

Heb 11:14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland.
Heb 11:15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Heb 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Gal 1:6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
Gal 1:7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

You believe that the link is another gospel? On what basis?

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You believe that the link is another gospel? On what basis?

"Therefore, when this event

is fulfilled in history (when the Saints start preaching the "unsealed" mysteries of Daniel's prophecies), that event is, itself, a "sign".

It's a Biblical "sign" showing WHO has the True Gospel (and speaks for God), and WHO preaches a false gospel. In other words,

when the Last Saints begin revealing the "unsealed" mysteries of Daniel's prophecies, anyone who cannot harmonize those Truths

into their existing gospel - is providing clear evidence ("fruit") that their gospel is (at best) only revealing some partial-truth.

See Chapter 4."
https://www.5thkingdomofheaven.com/

What do you make of this?

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks, I was presented to it by @5thKingdom.

On this thread:

The kingdom of heaven

I'll have to book mark that, but the last paragraph speaks volumes to me.

If the Biblical mysteries "unsealed" above harmonize with ALL RELATED SCRIPTURE (and they do) then "teachers" refusing to submit to that harmony are proving that they love their position of honor more than they love Biblical Truth. It's really as simple as that.

This is the same in the OT, the false prophets of old taught to the masses, to water down the Gospel, (the same Gospel that's in our NT is in the OT). The same is happening today, professing Christians don't like to be corrected by their pastor, minister....and their minister/paster is afraid of loosing his congregation and his '$- tenth'.

• Useful
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nolidad

Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
onj this planet
✟221,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heb 11:14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland.
Heb 11:15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return.
Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Heb 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

And your point????

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That City comes to the earth AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7 It will be heaven, with God there.
Until and after then; nobody is going off this present earth.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That City comes to the earth AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7 It will be heaven, with God there.
Until and after then; nobody is going off this present earth.

I have no plans to visit the city of "bondage" found in Galatians 4:24-31.
I am look for the city which is "above", which is our "mother".

My future home is found in Hebrews 11:15-16, and Hebrews 12:22-24.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"Therefore, when this event

is fulfilled in history (when the Saints start preaching the "unsealed" mysteries of Daniel's prophecies), that event is, itself, a "sign".

It's a Biblical "sign" showing WHO has the True Gospel (and speaks for God), and WHO preaches a false gospel. In other words,

when the Last Saints begin revealing the "unsealed" mysteries of Daniel's prophecies, anyone who cannot harmonize those Truths

into their existing gospel - is providing clear evidence ("fruit") that their gospel is (at best) only revealing some partial-truth.

See Chapter 4."
https://www.5thkingdomofheaven.com/

What do you make of this?
I think you make a interesting point. The question is can you as a person change your view when God reveals deeper understanding? If you become rigid to the revelation of Jesus working in you, then you become resistant to God's truth.

Upvote 0