Homosexual kicked off LGBT talk show, threatened after supporting Alberta ‘sex change’ ban

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

‘One even threatened my dog.’​

(LifeSiteNews) — An LGBT talk show host has been kicked off his show and has received an onslaught of vitriol from fellow homosexuals and members of “the LGBTQ community” for supporting Alberta Premier Danielle Smith’s forthcoming legislation that will ban surgically or chemically “transitioning” children.

On February 7, David Oulton, who hosts the show “Face to Face With David” on the LGBT network OUTtv was told that his show would be cancelled in light of him supporting Smith’s forthcoming legislation banning “sex changes” for minors.

Oulton took to X (formerly Twitter) to document what happened, including threats of “violence” and what he called “homophobic rhetoric directed” his way for supporting Smith.

“Interesting Since I (a gay) voiced my support for@ABDanielleSmith the only threats of violence or homophobic rhetoric directed my way has been from within the LGBTQ community. One even threatened my dog,” wrote Oulton on X (formerly Twitter) last week, noting how even his dog came under threat.

On January 31, Smith announced what is the strongest pro-family legislation in Canada, protecting kids from life-altering so-called “top and bottom” surgeries as well as other forms of transgender ideology.

Alberta’s forthcoming regulations include a ban on so-called “top” surgeries (mastectomies, breast constructions) as well as “bottom” surgeries (vaginoplasties, phalloplasties) for children 17 and under. Puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones are also restricted to those age 16 and older, but only with parental consent.

Oulton has been a supporter of both Smith and the United Conservative Party, which Smith leads, and last month posted a picture of himself with the premier and UCP Minister of Arts, Culture, and Status of Women Tanya Fir after he met with them to talk about “concerns of the LGBTQ+ community.”

Smith, though opposing some aspects of the transgender movement, supports homosexual “marriage.”

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

David Oulton

the only threats of violence or homophobic rhetoric directed my way has been from within the LGBTQ community. One even threatened…

Upvote 0

Canuckster

Nov 21, 2022
Calgary
✟29,071.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Premier Danielle Smith is the best politician I've ever seen. I've never heard of a politician, except former premier of Alberta Ralph Klein, who wants to strictly use govt surpluses to eventually pay off the debt and contribute to a heritage fund with the goal of having a debt free provincial govt that finances govt services using interest generated from a heritage fund. She is also the only government leader to apologize to the covid unvaccinated on behalf of the govt, offering to give their jobs back and look into granting them amnesty, even though she wasn't in public office when the mandates were imposed. She and Alberta are most hated by the anti-Christ globalist establishment including prime minister Justin Trudeau and the federal govt.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟75,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

‘One even threatened my dog.’​

(LifeSiteNews) — An LGBT talk show host has been kicked off his show and has received an onslaught of vitriol from fellow homosexuals and members of “the LGBTQ community” for supporting Alberta Premier Danielle Smith’s forthcoming legislation that will ban surgically or chemically “transitioning” children.

On February 7, David Oulton, who hosts the show “Face to Face With David” on the LGBT network OUTtv was told that his show would be cancelled in light of him supporting Smith’s forthcoming legislation banning “sex changes” for minors.

Oulton took to X (formerly Twitter) to document what happened, including threats of “violence” and what he called “homophobic rhetoric directed” his way for supporting Smith.

“Interesting Since I (a gay) voiced my support for@ABDanielleSmith the only threats of violence or homophobic rhetoric directed my way has been from within the LGBTQ community. One even threatened my dog,” wrote Oulton on X (formerly Twitter) last week, noting how even his dog came under threat.

On January 31, Smith announced what is the strongest pro-family legislation in Canada, protecting kids from life-altering so-called “top and bottom” surgeries as well as other forms of transgender ideology.

Alberta’s forthcoming regulations include a ban on so-called “top” surgeries (mastectomies, breast constructions) as well as “bottom” surgeries (vaginoplasties, phalloplasties) for children 17 and under. Puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones are also restricted to those age 16 and older, but only with parental consent.

Oulton has been a supporter of both Smith and the United Conservative Party, which Smith leads, and last month posted a picture of himself with the premier and UCP Minister of Arts, Culture, and Status of Women Tanya Fir after he met with them to talk about “concerns of the LGBTQ+ community.”

Smith, though opposing some aspects of the transgender movement, supports homosexual “marriage.”

Continued below.
As a Christian bi guy who is against the T movement especially in young folks, I would be kicked off a talk show like that also. God bless Mr. Oulton for speaking out against trans surgeries and hormones. :) Great that not all LGB folks support the T movement.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0