Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Of course people are going to say they support it. Why wouldn't they when they have been told that if they do t they are transphobic.

How would anyone know what they said? No, when there are no consequences, people are more likely to say what they think.

Turns out, Americans are less hateful and fearful of others than you thought.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Yeah, if the guys who hate them can just do scary pictures, and get people to buy into that so they can see how thos guys see trans people, it can make a difference. Worked for others in the past.

Not all of them. But from the data, a much smaller percentage than other people. In fact, they are far more likely to be victims of violence:

Transgender people over four times more likely than cisgender people to be victims of violent crime

Transgender people are over four times more likely than cisgender people to experience violent victimization, including rape, sexual assault, and aggravated or simple assault, according to a new study by the Williams Institute at UCLA School of Law. In addition, households with a transgender person had higher rates of property victimization than cisgender households.
Transgender people over four times more likely than cisgender people to be victims of violent crime

Some of it is likely motivated by hatred. But not all of it. It's a point worth noting. Thanks.

You are not telling the whole story. Most of their victimization is coming from others in the lgbt community. Not from outside the community.

Another problem is that much of the crimes are not known to be directed at them because they are trans. A car get stolen from a trans. It's listed as a crime against the trans but we have no idea whether it was trans related or just some dirt bag stealing a car. Same thing goes for trans murders. Who committed the murder and why? Often we have no idea. But it's listed as a trans death as if that was the reason they were killed. But we don't really know. And sometimes they were killed by members of the LGBT community.

The statistics who killed them and why are very difficult to come by. For example, of the trans murders last year how many were committed by their partners, other mbers of the lgbt community and how many were committed by people who are on the outside and did it JUST BECAUSE they are trans,?

Of the thefts and property crimes. How many were committed by other members of the LGBT community. How many were committed just cause someone wanted to steal something? How many were committed against the trans only because they were trans and no other reason?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Data suggest you are wrong. And the emotional responses to them confirm that.

What data. I have yet to see any data or survey that asks the question Are you terrified of trans people?

Quit being silly. It the same old liberal trope. Hey let's just trot out our good ole tried and true statements that any one who opposes the LGBT movement is a hater and phobe. Let's just paint them all with this. They are all cowering in their homes, shaking in their boots cause they are so frightened they can barely leave their home and if they happen to see a lgbt member they just flee screaming in terror.

Give me break.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
How would anyone know what they said? No, when there are no consequences, people are more likely to say what they think.

Turns out, Americans are less hateful and fearful of others than you thought.

Who said anything about hate and fear. Or I know it's YOU guys. Why if we say anything we are the bad people who are scared to death and just filled with hate.

Hmmm.... That has no affect on anyone does it? I mean if you say I don't want a man in my locker room you are now the target. You have a huge target on your back and you will be the one attacked and bullied. So yes people are certainly going to be affected by that and won't speak out how they really feel.

Take grandma who was KICKED OUT of the public pool for telling the staff there was a man in the women's locker room getting naked in front of the women. Well they just taught her a good lesson. Bye bye grandma you are no longer allowed to be here. Lesson learned.

Oppose the agenda and you will pay and pay hard. Oh yes that encourages people to speak their minds right? People have been bullied into submission. 2+2=5. Right? Say it! 2+2=5. Submit or suffer.

People eventually submit.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
What data.

Americans aged 18 to 29 favor letting transgender people use the restroom of their identity by a 2-to-1 ratio. Among Americans aged 60 or more, the ratio was 2-to-1 in reverse with people saying restroom use should be mandated by the gender on one’s birth certificate.

Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to female into their public toilets, compared to 39 percent who say they must use the facilities matching their gender assigned at birth.

“As long as they’re not harming anyone, not harming children, and are dressed as male or female according to the bathroom where they are going, they have the same rights as everybody else,” said Debbie Dellera, 65, a Republican and Donald Trump supporter from central New Jersey who participated in the poll.

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue in U.S. - Reuters/Ipsos poll

It the same old liberal trope.

Yep. "Those nasty libruls are resorting to facts, again!"

Hey let's just trot out our good ole tried and true statements that any one who opposes the LGBT movement is a hater and phobe.

As you see, most people don't hate them or fear them. Those who do, are in a diminishing minority.

It's kind of it's own punishment, isn't it?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Americans aged 18 to 29 favor letting transgender people use the restroom of their identity by a 2-to-1 ratio. Among Americans aged 60 or more, the ratio was 2-to-1 in reverse with people saying restroom use should be mandated by the gender on one’s birth certificate.

Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to female into their public toilets, compared to 39 percent who say they must use the facilities matching their gender assigned at birth.

“As long as they’re not harming anyone, not harming children, and are dressed as male or female according to the bathroom where they are going, they have the same rights as everybody else,” said Debbie Dellera, 65, a Republican and Donald Trump supporter from central New Jersey who participated in the poll.

Exclusive: Women, young more open on transgender issue in U.S. - Reuters/Ipsos poll

As you see, most people don't hate them or fear them. Those who do, are in a diminishing minority.

You just can't let it go can you. Lol it's like a burr in your sock. A compulsion. You can't help but spit it out. "They are full of hate and fear."

I wonder sometimes if people have it on autoplay at night for their phones or something. "If they disagree with LGBTQ they hate and fear them." They they just play all night so it's stuck in their brains.

It's got to be something like that. They can't actually have conversation without saying it. Its such a compulsion.

As long as they’re not harming anyone, not harming children, and are dressed as male or female according to the bathroom where they are going, they have the same rights as everybody else,”

What if they are not dressed that way?

44% of women compared to 39%. Oh my that's overwhelming evidence isn't it?

Where exactly is this survey anyway? The res no link to it in the article.

It appears that Americans are changing theit minds is this. 47% are for legislation regarding limiting transgender access to bathrooms lockers rooms and such. They are more supportive. Up from what they used to be. Maybe all the attacks aren't working after all. Either that or Americans are more scared and full of hate than before.
Support for Transphobic “Bathroom Bills” Is Increasing Amid Nationwide Attack on Trans Rights

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Trans people who are transitioning, or who can't yet afford transitioning, usually try to dress according to their gender identity. They may not be very successful, but I have never seen one act inappropriately or sexually towards anyone in a public setting or rest room. They fear rejection. They seek acceptance. A trans woman I know was once so despondent she was walking on the bridge between states late at night. A police officer walked up to her, called her a name, and told her she should jump off. Do you not think that society's treatment will make them fearful and reticent---not aggressively pushy?
Regardless of how one feels about their lifestyle, they should be treated with compassion like everyone else.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Just because a majority thinks it's ok doesn't make it right. Men do NOT belong in women's restrooms regardless of how they "identify."

It appeara that times are changing and people are now more supportive of not allowing it than they were a few years ago. They are starting to see the problems with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Regardless of how one feels about their lifestyle, they should be treated with compassion like everyone else.

I completely agree. In fact I would go so far as to say if you look like the sex you are trying to be and we can't really tell the difference then go ahead and use the bathroom. No one is going to know. But if you look like a dude stay out of the women's bathroom.

I've said this before. We've had transgender people for a long time. It's not new. I'm sure that transwomen have been in the female bathroom and no one said a word because they looked like a girl. It wasn't until dudes who still looked like dudes wanted to use the bathrooms that it became an issue. I say we just go back to the way it used to be. If you look like a woman use the woman's bathroom. If you look like a man use the men's room.

If you still have man parts stay the heck out of the women's locker rooms. The women don't want to see you flashing your junk around.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

You just can't let it go can you.

I'm just showing you the facts. If I thought you were one of those self-loathing guys, who fear it in themselves, I wouldn't have done that. If it bothers you, I won't tell you about it again.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you still have man parts stay the heck out of the women's locker rooms. The women don't want to see you flashing your junk around.

I'm pretty sure that's not what they do. But then, I don't have any experience to draw on for that. Maybe there are some guys who are fascinated with the idea, but I don't think those guys are transgendered.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal

I'm just showing you the facts. If I thought you were one of those self-loathing guys, who fear it in themselves, I wouldn't have done that. If it bothers you, I won't tell you about it again.

Your poll seems to be out of date. And you didn't link to the actual poll. So unfortunately your facts are not supported nor are they up to date. Things have changed.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I'm pretty sure that's not what they do. But then, I don't have any experience to draw on for that. Maybe there are some guys who are fascinated with the idea, but I don't think those guys are transgendered.

How dare you think so. That's precisely the problem than you don't want to acknowledge. Unless if course you are not in favor of men with their man parts still attached undressing in from of women and girls in a locker room and maybe showering with them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

How dare you think so. That's precisely the problem than you don't want to acknowledge.

As I said, I don't have any reason to think they do, but if you've got some insights and evidence, I suppose everyone would like to see it. I had no idea that people went into women's restrooms to strip and display, but then, as I said, I don't have any experience to draw on.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Your poll seems to be out of date. And you didn't link to the actual poll. So unfortunately your facts are not supported nor are they up to date. Things have changed.

Here's a more recent one, from 2019:

A majority of voters would support a law requiring public institutions to allow transgender people to use bathrooms that align with their gender identity or stated sex, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll.

The survey found 54 percent support for such a law, with a plurality, 44 percent, saying the Supreme Court should rule on the matter rather than leaving it up to the states, at 34 percent, or Congress, at 20 percent. Fifty-two percent of respondents said they would support a Supreme Court ruling finding that transgender people have a constitutional right to use a bathroom that aligns with their identity.

{mosads}“There has been a sea-change in public opinion on use of public restrooms by transgender people, and a narrow majority would favor a constitutional ruling letting people use the restroom of their gender identity,” said Mark Penn, the co-director of the Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ing-transgender-people-to-use-bathrooms-that/

You were right in assuming that opinions changed over those years. But not the way you expected. I would have expected that most people would be indifferent.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
As I said, I don't have any reason to think they do, but if you've got some insights and evidence, I suppose everyone would like to see it. I had no idea that people went into women's restrooms to strip and display, but then, as I said, I don't have any experience to draw on.

Here's what I said.

So I wasn't talking about bathrooms.

Here's a link to one. Beware there is some bleeping out of course words and there is a section of a trans being upset over being called sir that isn't part of the lockeroom incident.

Trans-Identified Male Wins Suit to Use Women's Locker Rooms

DAILY CALLER: The New Normal: The New Normal: Women At Planet Fitness Have To Accept Biological Men In Locker Rooms

So there you go evidence. Now you know.

Polls Show Growing Rejection of Transgenderism

This includes a change in numbers of Americans including and increase in numbers who do not support trans women in the women's bathrooms.

We could play dueling polls all day but there is no reason too.

I've already stated that we should go back to the old days. When this wasn't a thing. We all had trans people using the bathrooms and we never knew. Cause if they look like the sex they want to be no one cared. What's changed is that this dude now wants to use the women's room and we say no. I don't think that's unreasonable at all.

upload_2022-10-14_13-56-2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

So I wasn't talking about bathrooms.

As I said, I don't have any reason to think they do, but if you've got some insights and evidence, I suppose everyone would like to see it. I had no idea that people went into women's locker rooms to strip and display, but then, as I said, I don't have any experience to draw on.

I suspect that when it happens, it's not some transgendered person. At least that's what the police accounts seem to indicate.

This isn’t Merager’s first run-in with the law on this issue. The Post also reported, “Law-enforcement sources revealed that Merager is a tier-one registered sex offender with two prior convictions of indecent exposure stemming from incidents in 2002 and 2003 in California.” Merager declined to comment on the earlier convictions. In 2008, Merager was also convicted for failing to register as a sex offender.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department was apparently on to the game, with an internal flyer from 2018 explaining, “Merager claims to identify as female so he can access women’s locker rooms and showers.”
Wi Spa indecency case exposes the anti-woman thrust of trans ideology

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,704.00
Faith
Pentecostal
As I said, I don't have any reason to think they do, but if you've got some insights and evidence, I suppose everyone would like to see it. I had no idea that people went into women's locker rooms to strip and display, but then, as I said, I don't have any experience to draw on.

See post #138. Now you know.

Upvote 0