Status
Not open for further replies.

BombShelterBob

Oct 20, 2006
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
OhhJim said:
Iran doesn't have to change. They might just keep on doing what they've been doing

What they have been doing is getting ready for war. If they keep up what they are doing Israel, and the U.S. are in for 1 really nice world war. Newt Gingrich said we are already in WW3. If mankind keeps on doing what we've been doing, war is eminent.

Upvote 0

Covenant Heart

Principled Iconoclast
Jul 26, 2003
At home
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
Could It Be That Iran...

...is preparing for war because our jihadistration has been saying "Iran, Iran, Iran," using the same lingo with which it was a few years ago saying, "Iraq, Iraq, Iraq?"

If Iraq teaches us anything, it is that WMD are a no-issue. Personally, I think that the jihadistration invaded Iraq out of the conviction that Saddam did NOT have WMD to use against us. In the end, the jihadistration will attack whom it will attack.

A recent UK poll asked people which three, world figures (I do not call them "leaders") caused most instability in the world. Top of the list was Mr. Osama. Kim Jong-il came in last. Dead in the middle was W his self. As some people have it, you'd think that all that needs happen for war in Iran is that the US jihadistration keep doing what it is doing, which is about that the Gingrich citation says.

What is going on is about what has always happened--with a twist. In the past, people of means sent out raiding parties every spring to rape, plunder and kill. Today, we are much more refined. Our pillage is done through trade agreements that are offered on our terms. And if people have a mind to resist? Well, we still retain our military. Don't we.

Speaking of rape, plunder and killing, we really need to look at what successive US jihadistrations are doing to and in eretz Ysra'el. That lordolatrous little kakistocracy is about collapse under the weight of its own corruption.

But then some assert that the Benighted States is a failing state as well. Go figure.

Blessings!
Covenant Heart

Upvote 0

BombShelterBob

Oct 20, 2006
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian

Dear BombShelterBob:

Could It Be That Iran...

...is preparing for war because our jihadistration has been saying "Iran, Iran, Iran," using the same lingo with which it was a few years ago saying, "Iraq, Iraq, Iraq?"

If Iraq teaches us anything, it is that WMD are a no-issue. Personally, I think that the jihadistration invaded Iraq out of the conviction that Saddam did NOT have WMD to use against us. In the end, the jihadistration will attack whom it will attack.

A recent UK poll asked people which three, world figures (I do not call them "leaders") caused most instability in the world. Top of the list was Mr. Osama. Kim Jong-il came in last. Dead in the middle was W his self. As some people have it, you'd think that all that needs happen for war in Iran is that the US jihadistration keep doing what it is doing, which is about that the Gingrich citation says.

What is going on is about what has always happened--with a twist. In the past, people of means sent out raiding parties every spring to rape, plunder and kill. Today, we are much more refined. Our pillage is done through trade agreements that are offered on our terms. And if people have a mind to resist? Well, we still retain our military. Don't we.

Speaking of rape, plunder and killing, we really need to look at what successive US jihadistrations are doing to and in eretz Ysra'el. That lordolatrous little kakistocracy is about collapse under the weight of its own corruption.

But then some assert that the Benighted States is a failing state as well. Go figure.

Blessings!
Covenant Heart

6 day war,Beirut, Iran hostages, 9/11. All those happened before WB except 9/11, and that happened before Bush even had a foreign policy. It started When Britain Gave Israel A piece of land. War was unanimously approved by Congress after 9/11. We have been there ever since.

Upvote 0

JesusServant

do not stray too far left nor right but CENTER
Dec 5, 2002
✟19,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We could start by trying to convert Saddam instead of killing him. Wasn't Saul (of the NT) a mass-murderer by word to his servants before he was converted and changed his name to Paul? (Remember that Steven was stoned to death [Acts6:5 and on] and Saul was privy to it and he hunted down believers in 'The Way' like dogs). Would this not make the greatest Christian witness for the Muslims?

Captivity is always a greater punishment than death. The super-right-wing Muslims would love for the western philosophy to kill Saddam; Then they can lie and say he is/was a martyr.

Upvote 0

OhhJim

Often wrong, but never in doubt
Aug 19, 2004
Walnut Creek, CA
✟6,051.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'll agree alot of what I've said is speculation, but you have to admitt it don't look good for us, or the rest of the world if things don't change soon.

I agree that much of what you say is a possible, logical result of today's events. However, it is not the only possible result. There are many paths that the future can take.

Upvote 0

brother daniel

Dec 3, 2004
Bethel, New york
Visit site
✟17,572.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I agree that much of what you say is a possible, logical result of today's events. However, it is not the only possible result. There are many paths that the future can take.

The future of this nation and world can take only one path. Like the plumber says it all goes downhill.

The guns and bombs are loaded, mental millness grows faster than aids. There is a water shortage, clean air shortage and breakdown in civility world wide.

Add to that any natural desaster or pandemic which our president and the world health folks say is sure to come.
Looks like testy tribulation ahead.

With love in Christ
brother daniel

Upvote 0

BombShelterBob

Oct 20, 2006
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
brother daniel said:
The future of this nation and world can take only one path. Like the plumber says it all goes downhill.

The guns and bombs are loaded, mental millness grows faster than aids. There is a water shortage, clean air shortage and breakdown in civility world wide.

Add to that any natural desaster or pandemic which our president and the world health folks say is sure to come.
Looks like testy tribulation ahead.

I couldn't have said it any better. We are slipping into chaos from every front, and now these Muslims, are promising everything our Bible said they would. I don't mind telling you I'm a little frightened by the whole thing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Covenant Heart

Principled Iconoclast
Jul 26, 2003
At home
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
I couldn't have said it any better. We are slipping into chaos from every front, and now these Muslims, are promising everything our Bible said they would. I don't mind telling you I'm a little frightened by the whole thing.

Today's Muslims...

are using the Bible for a source???

Can anyone say, narcissism?" How is it that whatever is happening in the world around us always derives from the prophetic writings? Years ago, it was Stalin. Then it was Hitler. Then it was Kennedy. Then it was Kissinger. Then it was Arafat. Then it was Saddam. Now Ahmadinejad seems a likely candidate. How is it that this keeps happening? Is this REALLY how we want dogma determined?

Blessings!
Covenant Heart

Upvote 0

BombShelterBob

Oct 20, 2006
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
"The ultimate promise of all Divine religions," says Ahmadinejad, "will be fulfilled with the emergence of a perfect human being [the 12th Imam], who is heir to all prophets. He will lead the world to justice and absolute peace. Oh mighty Lord, I pray to you to hasten the emergence of your last repository, the promised one." He reckons the return of the Imam, AWOL for 11 centuries, is only two years away.
Washington Times
Ahmadinejad said that someone present at the UN told him that a light surrounded him while he was delivering his speech to the General Assembly. The Iranian president added that he also sensed it.

"He said when you began with the words 'in the name of God,' I saw that you became surrounded by a light until the end [of the speech]," Ahmadinejad appears to say in the video. "I felt it myself, too. I felt that all of a sudden the atmosphere changed there, and for 27-28 minutes all the leaders did not blink."
RadioFreeEurope

I'm not trying to make the claim that he is the antichrist. Sure looks like he thinks he is though.

Upvote 0

Covenant Heart

Principled Iconoclast
Jul 26, 2003
At home
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
Ro 8:29 Does Tell Us That--

...we are predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, so that he would be the firstborn among many brethren. That we are so predestined seems to be the “ultimate promise.” That transformation is in Christ’s own image indicates the perfect human being. That we are brothers indicates that we are heirs to the promises. That Christ is the first indicates that he leads, and as there is victory over all injustice (35-39) indicates peace. Of course Christianity is not Islam, and one difference between them is that our chief prophet has already been raised. I’m sticking with him.

I’ve suspected this guy is an opportunist (and as a youngster, he feels a need to prove something, which is likely why we get the “destroy eretz Ysra’el thing). But this one goes over the top. Why doubt that a light glowed as he read his speech? Isn’t that why they put spotlights inside these buildings? Or don’t they do that in Iran?

Blessings!
Covenant Heart

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BombShelterBob

Oct 20, 2006
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
The United States always needs a boogeyman.

speaking of narcissism, Do you think we invented Hitler? Do you think we need a boogyman? I think we get one whether we need one, or not. I think when we intered ww2 Hitler was already a boogyman. Russia made themselves a boogyman when they blockaded West Germany in 46. I think Iran is trouble for us. I think North Korea is too. We don't always need one, they just seem to pop up now, and then, whether we need them, or not.

Upvote 0

forgotten33

Oct 12, 2006
U.S.A
✟7,942.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
16,000 -20,000 people estimated murdered last year
855 people murdered alone in three states
That's not counting other crimes, how much worst can this world get.

If you don't believe we are entering into noah's time like it was in the beginning. I am sorry you are truely lost.

The truth is this this world isn't going to be around forever. A volcano, a famine , a meteror , global warming is not going to be the end of this world.

JESUS WILL END IT.....

Upvote 0

BombShelterBob

Oct 20, 2006
✟7,840.00
Faith
Christian
I was trying to have a civil discussion about The possiblity that America Might go down, but it seems now I'm just being attacked. I said Britain gave Israel the land Which they did. They held deed to it after WW2, and gave it out of goodness. You counter with, no it was God. Thats just argumentative. Of course God gives all things. I still got my house from the bank. Then you say, "The United States Always needs a boogyman". Then you say its all Gods plan. I think you need to make up your mind.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.