Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
(At least I think David Wilkerson wrote this when he was alive. Sounds like his preaching which I used to read all the time in the 90s)

America is dying! The country's wound is incurable. It is now in the final throes of a terminal disease. The great empire is crumbling!

This country is headed the way of all fallen empires. The time that God warned us about in His Word has come — the "dread release," when even the prayers of godly saints no longer avail. God said, "When the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it...and will cut off man and beast from it: though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God" (Ezekiel 14:13-14).

God never yet has destroyed a society or nation without ample warning. "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7). God warned Abraham of the sudden destruction about to fall on Sodom: "And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do" (Genesis 18:17). He warned Noah, too, that He soon would destroy mankind with a flood: "Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear" (Hebrews 11:7).

God warned Samuel of the downfall of Eli's ministry and of the destruction of Shiloh. "And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle" (1 Samuel 3:11).

Jeremiah prophesied judgment upon Israel because "the Lord hath given me knowledge of it, and I know it: then thou showedst me their doings" (Jeremiah 11:18). God also revealed to Daniel what was to come: "Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision" (Daniel 2:19).

In every age God has communicated His warnings to the people in different ways. He spoke with Moses face-to-face, to Joshua through an angel and to the Old Testament prophets in visions and dreams. And today God is speaking again — loud and clear.

The rest can be read here https://www.worldchallenge.org/last-days-america

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
(At least I think David Wilkerson wrote this when he was alive. Sounds like his preaching which I used to read all the time in the 90s)

America is dying! The country's wound is incurable. It is now in the final throes of a terminal disease. The great empire is crumbling!

This country is headed the way of all fallen empires. The time that God warned us about in His Word has come — the "dread release," when even the prayers of godly saints no longer avail. God said, "When the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it...and will cut off man and beast from it: though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord God" (Ezekiel 14:13-14).

God never yet has destroyed a society or nation without ample warning. "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7). God warned Abraham of the sudden destruction about to fall on Sodom: "And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do" (Genesis 18:17). He warned Noah, too, that He soon would destroy mankind with a flood: "Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear" (Hebrews 11:7).

God warned Samuel of the downfall of Eli's ministry and of the destruction of Shiloh. "And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle" (1 Samuel 3:11).

Jeremiah prophesied judgment upon Israel because "the Lord hath given me knowledge of it, and I know it: then thou showedst me their doings" (Jeremiah 11:18). God also revealed to Daniel what was to come: "Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision" (Daniel 2:19).

In every age God has communicated His warnings to the people in different ways. He spoke with Moses face-to-face, to Joshua through an angel and to the Old Testament prophets in visions and dreams. And today God is speaking again — loud and clear.

The rest can be read here https://www.worldchallenge.org/last-days-america
The spirits of the Prophets are subject to the Prophets” “, , and some save with fear” For in Jesus own time, John warned, “who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?”​

DW may not have signed this warning, but the author also didn’t date it. Would that have diminished the impact, or such subjection?

Was DW thought to operate in the gift of prophesy? Through the 80s to the present, I know DW still resonates with the Church. I admit to have never really spending time on his merits. At the time, I was still dealing with knowing Christ, His warnings in Revelation and some of the early epistle warnings,

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; (Philippines 2:15)​

בוא מהר אדוני ישוע

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
The spirits of the Prophets are subject to the Prophets” “, , and some save with fear” For in Jesus own time, John warned, “who has warned you to flee from the wrath to come?”​

DW may not have signed this warning, but the author also didn’t date it. Would that have diminished the impact, or such subjection?

Was DW thought to operate in the gift of prophesy? Through the 80s to the present, I know DW still resonates with the Church. I admit to have never really spending time on his merits. At the time, I was still dealing with knowing Christ, His warnings in Revelation and some of the early epistle warnings,

That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; (Philippines 2:15)​

בוא מהר אדוני ישוע
DW was believed to operate in the gift of prophecy, and many prophecies concerning NYC especially came to pass, some in 2020.
His 1985 book "Set the trumpet to thy mouth" was about nuclear destruction on America, and I admit I second guessed it when the Soviet Union fell in '91 and it seemed there'd be peace with Russia.
Well, look at us now.

Upvote 0