✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hillary Clinton admits having 'urge' to run in 2020

The segment about Hillary begins around the 6:55 mark.

I have been thinking here. The House managers, according to Trump's legal defense, brought up the Bidens at least 400 times during their presentations. Obviously this would in turn cause Trump's team to want to raise this issue as well, which they did yesterday. Could this be what the Democrats want all along? Get rid of Biden in the process, then the one they are really wanting to nominate, Hillary in this case, emerges on the scene and announces her candidacy for President. Then it's like 2016 all over again, because the Democrats would also do to Bernie again like they did to him last time leading up to who they were going to nominate.

This is just a theory of course, yet it makes one wonder, or at least me anyway, why the House managers brought up the Bidens that many times during their presentations, if they were really wanting to draw attention away from Biden rather than draw attention to Biden.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hillary Clinton is like Tinker Bell. If conservatives stop believing in her she will go away.
I do not think she was interested in running the last time. She should have been president before Obama. He was to young and not ready for the job.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hillary Clinton is like Tinker Bell. If conservatives stop believing in her she will go away.
Yep! ^_^ She is the big bad wolf! She cannot even entertain the thought of running without invoking fear! ^_^

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But she beat Donald, in the popular numbers.

And it seems likely Democrats will vote for the Democratic candidate, no matter who he or she is. And already they have voted for Hillary.

So, in case Donald is less popular and less credible now, Hillary could beat him, I would say . . . not that I want this. More Republicans could abstain, this time, if they do not trust Donald; and that could leave Hillary with more of a majority.

But if Donald were to partially defect to Democrat platform items, he might sway Democratic votes.

But God knows. It seems no one saw Barack or Donald coming. Someone might surprise us :)

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

And it seems likely Democrats will vote for the Democratic candidate, no matter who he or she is. And already they have voted for Hillary.

So, in case Donald is less popular and less credible now, Hillary could beat him, I would say . . . not that I want this. More Republicans could abstain, this time, if they do not trust Donald; and that could leave Hillary with more of a majority.

But if Donald were to partially defect to Democrat platform items, he might sway Democratic votes.

But God knows. It seems no one saw Barack or Donald coming. Someone might surprise us :)
Well, Bloomberg is coming up on the outside. ;)

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, Bloomberg is coming up on the outside. ;)
Do you like him?

He does not have obviously increasing numbers, it seems to me.

Plus, he is not an unknown. But we will see.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I think if she ran it would spook the Donald's base and they would turn out in droves. ^_^ It would be interesting to watch. The fear factor is a motivator.:)

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think if she ran it would spook the Donald's base and they would turn out in droves. ^_^ It would be interesting to watch. The fear factor is a motivator.:)
Yes, that could happen.

I see how, then, each person is unique > there is no one-size-fits-all way to predict what millions of uniquely created people will do. But we do have people who want many people to be predictable in some set way . . . so they can control them without personally getting to know their real ways and needs!!

But Jesus personally knows each of us, and does exactly what is right with every sheep :)

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,171.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
But Jesus personally knows each of us, and does exactly what is right with every sheep :)
Amen!:amen: I long for the day when we are one. But for now His grace is sufficient.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums