Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:bow:I know there are so many other things more important going on in this world that needs serious prayers but I need help.

First off my daughter Brandy has gotten into the gay lifestyle. She posted the other day my favorite passage in the Bible only she changed it to match her friends name "I can do all things through Chris love who saves me" I blew up inside. I though all that teaching is gone All those years of home schooling and leading by example lost. Then I got sick with a cold and asked her to come help me get some medicine I have very little food in the house. She didn't like it and as soon as she left she posted "I am sick of the leeches in my life" . I don't have a car to go to the store when I need to go and I am crippled so I can't walk to do what needs doing. I'm so hurt and I don't know what to do. I was the only family member that hasn't turned my back on her as I felt that it is not my place to judge her. It is the Lords. But this really hurts me. I feel like I am grieving deeply over her.

I need summer clothes and articles replaced in the apartment and I need a car. I wish I had old Frankenstein, an old Ford Granada I once had missing it's front grill, back. With the income I get I can't afford to buy a car. I checked on taxi's and for a three mile trip to the store they want 16 dollars so there and back here would be 32 dollars plus tax. for six miles. I can't afford that either. I always give my daughter money for gas and buy her something to eat when she has to do something for me so she knows I appreciate her help. But she resents me so much.

I'm also dealing with horrible depression. I am so alone and I wish for a companion. Just someone to drink coffee with or go to the beach with once in a blue moon. Someone to talk to on my own intellectual level not rocket science but at least half way there. I pray for everyone I know who needs help and try to do the best I can and I am just so discouraged by everything.

Then when things happen like these bombings I take it personally as if it is my family being maimed, killed and tortured. I even grieved over what made such two beautiful young men turn their minds into murder machines and pray that there would be redemption for them. Now one can never have that chance to pay the price but have a chance to accept Jesus and ask for forgiveness as he pays for his crimes. All those grieving people in Boston. My heart just goes out to them so strongly.

Please pray for me and my family. My body needs healing. I stay in constant pain and have opted out of all the pain medications. So the pain is sometimes unbearable and I just curl up and want to die.

It's dangerous where I live. I stepped out onto my balcony and saw three drug deals go down in about half an hour in broad daylight. They've already blown up a car and their are two rival gangs living on my street and there's constant fighting in the streets. People shooting guns etc. I stay inside. Since I can't walk well anyway plus I'm upstairs so it's hard to go up and down the stairs. I need help fro GOD! I don't ask anything of anyone but not judge me and my daughter but to pray for us with love and compassion. I am a Christian but I hate religion as I have seen religion destroy people and turn people away from God. Religious people are the only one I know who kill their own wounded. They are happy when they can use your work but when they've used you up they tend to forget you. I was in ministry for years. Now I am older and can't do things I am not worth fooling with. I need a chruch family. I'm alone all the time. Literally. I've not had food enough to eat up here and no way to get to the store across the street. I am trying to diet also with a better diet I'm diabetic. That's so miserable. I stay so hungry and there isn't anything that I can eat here. I am weary. I don't even know why I'm here! I am ashamed to even admit all this horrible sutff but I need HELP NOW! I'm drowning. Please be compassionate and kind and forgive me for taking up space for those who are having more serious problems. God bless you all...........
:crossrc:

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟16,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hello LadyMarion52, I wish I lived next door to you, I could at least say a Hello, I am kind of like yourself, Housebound, can hardly walk, in constant pain, but will not take the medication, because of the side effects, are worse than the pain,so I come to say hello and to say I have complete Empthay with you, in your discomfort, I will pray for you and keep in touch if that pleases you but below is something I have picked up over the years, I know it will help.
Prayer.
Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for me, I confess that I ama sinner in need of a Saviour,I choose to repent of my sins, and invite you now to be the Lord of every area of my life;
Lord of my mind, and all of my thinking, my beliefs,and my imagination.
Lord of my emotions, and all my reactions;
Lord of my body, and all my behaviour;
Lord of my sexuality, and its expression;
Lord of my family, and all my relationships;
Lord of my work, my finances, my needs, and my possessions;
Lord of my Spirit, and my relationship with God;

And I thank you that Your Blood was Shed, that I might be set free from the punishment due to my sins, and that my name is written, in the book of life, and I give all the Glory to our Father in Heaven. Amen.
God Bless and keep you safe. Elshevia.:angel::holy::groupray:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
praying for mercy on this family, Lord. mercy and intervention, in the lives of this mother and her daughter. i pray for mutual communication and understanding of each other. i pray for her daughter, that You would lead her out of the gay lifestyle, even if it takes some time. i pray that, in the meantime, you would keep this family going. in Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.