Minnesota
✟8,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi to everyone, my name is Jason and I'm from Minnesota USA and want to introduce myself here. I have fallen from grace of God and I may have ruined my life from an addiction that I have no one to blame but myself and hope and pray that it does not ruin my life, but if this is God's will for it to ruin my life then I accept it. I repent from my sins and really, really hope and pray that God can forgive me and save my life of my addiction. This has deeply affected me and hope i can come out of this with hope and my life. I am in deep sorrow and pain right now and need all the help I can get.

I have given my life to Christ many years ago but have not followed much since then and let my addiction get the best of me and I "really hope and pray" it does not ruin my life but it is not fully decided yet that it will but I will know within a week or so and I just really need all the prayers and support I can get as this will change my life either way but hopefully it will change it for the better and give me new hope and life.

Thank you all feel free to ask me any questions but I cant talk to much of my addiction , just looking mostly for support and prayers.

Thank you so much
Love and mercy
Jason

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this person who has fallen to addiction. Please help him to subject his life to Your authority and truth, and help him to be restored. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,452.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please do not fight the addiction. You have probably already done that before, probably gotten some good results for a while, and then the problem started over. That is a typical pattern with addictions.

Once the devil gets a stronghold, we find that he is absolutely stronger than we are. We can’t win over his sticky tape and his chains.

I had to learn how to pray aright, because only the Lord can save us from addictions. He’s got the strength we need. Infinitely.

One thing he taught me was not to beg him. When we beg it’s like we’re acting like he doesn’t really want to help us as much as he does.

He has taught me not to be mechanical in prayer, but to pray from the heart.

He has taught me that I need to be very humble in prayer.

He has taught me that if I’m not praying right, I can ask him for help to pray right! It’s all about how we pray. It’s not about our own effort at all.

We’re either going to plug into him in his power, through praying right, or we’re just gonna be kicking the wall.

Praying for you to become a mighty prayer warrior.

Oh, another thing that can help tremendously is to fast. Fast and pray if your health is very good. A once a week water only fast for 24 hours can do wonders with prayers. But fasting more than that can be harmful to the adrenals. We aren’t Moses or Messiah!

Upvote 0

ZipZany82

Jun 4, 2020
Minnesota
✟8,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
thank you all so much for the love and support. I don't know if I will make it out of this or not but if that's God's will then it is. but as of now its in God's hands. I'm trying to stay positive but it's very hard. Prayers for my family also as it has affected them about the same. I have brought a lot of burden on my family as it was not my intention to do. Addictions can be very difficult as was said "don't fight your addiction" Yes you will always lose. But pray for the best outcome for my family and I as this is a very difficult hardship to say the least.

"I PRAY FOR A MIRACLE THAT GOD/JESUS CAN SAVE ME FROM THIS" AND POSSIBLY WITH A HUGE FAVOR OF STILL KEEPING OUR FAMILY TOGETHER".

THank you all so much again
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do.
Lord Christ please all my heart and soul mind give us a miracle. :(:pray::pray::pray::pray::amen::amen:

Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,301.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am praying for you Jason, you will be alright. So glad you came here seeking help. You are honest with yourself and with God and that is good. Keep seeking God's face everyday and humble yourself in prayer. It is only through the spirit that we can overcome the flesh and we need to live in spirit everyday. God will teach you these things and he will lead you out of this dark hole into his light, it won't happen overnight, but slowly and surely he will lift you out of this and restore you. He will refine you like pure gold and you will be stronger than ever.

It happens to some Christians unfortunately and it happened me also, but I am alright now and continuing on my journey in Christ, going forwards everyday. He has made me into a rock and I now give support & care to those around me and you will too. I lean on God everyday because I know I can't stand on my own 2 feet, none of us can. He is the vine and only through him can we bear fruit. Don't give up Jason as God will get you out of this, and he will restore his love, peace & joy in your heart. I also pray he brings good people into your life to give you support, care & inspiration.

Praying for you in Christ's name..........Amen!

Victor.

PS: When I was going through my darkest periods in my life I would read some of the old testament scriptures of others who have suffered. I suggest reading NIV Bible as it is easy to read. Read these bible chapters, if you want too, I found them so inspirational & encouraging:

Psalm 51

Hosea 11

**********************************************************************************************************​

Isaiah 49:15-17

“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me. Your children hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums