✟16,034.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happy Sunday everyone!

I have a business idea to help support a school financially that I volunteered at pre-COVID. When God puts you in a blessed position, it's important to bless others!

If you had a product, what verse would you like to be on it?

It could be your favourite verse, a verse that has personally helped you etc. If you could explain why that would be amazing. Equally, I would really appreciate any prayers and advice. Thank you and God bless! xx

• Prayers
Reactions: Joined2krist

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Happy Sunday everyone!

I have a business idea to help support a school financially that I volunteered at pre-COVID. When God puts you in a blessed position, it's important to bless others!

If you had a product, what verse would you like to be on it?

It could be your favourite verse, a verse that has personally helped you etc. If you could explain why that would be amazing. Equally, I would really appreciate any prayers and advice. Thank you and God bless! xx

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.

Many people have no hope or feel God has negative thoughts toward them. This verse was pivotal in me returning to the LORD after a time of feeling separated from God.

Upvote 0

axdxs

Jul 4, 2021
England
✟16,034.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope in your latter end.

Many people have no hope or feel God has negative thoughts toward them. This verse was pivotal in me returning to the LORD after a time of feeling separated from God.

Sorry, I'm still getting used to this forum so I replied in the wrong place!

These verses have personally helped me when I have felt distant from God; they fill me with hope and peace. Thank you so much for answering! God bless and have a lovely day :)

Upvote 0

axdxs

Jul 4, 2021
England
✟16,034.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If it's a health beverage or something in that vein...

"If they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them."

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist!)

LOOOOOOOL! Unfortunately, it isn't a beverage but a brilliant idea! Thank you and God bless :)

Upvote 0