For Their Wickedness is Come up Before Me....

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Jonah 1:1-2, "Now the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the son of Amittai, saying, Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and cry against it; for their wickedness is come up before me."
"For their wickedness is come up before me."

God hears the cry of people upon earth in general; and the cry of His own people in particular.
Genesis 18:20-21, "And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know."

In Exodus the LORD Yahweh specifically hears the cry of Israel, the children of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob's cry.
Exodus 3:7 & 9 "And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;...Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them."

Indeed the whole creation is at this time crying out to God.
Romans 8:22, "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."

When people preach on the 7 churches of Revelation chapters 2 7 3, they most often speak of laodicea, the rich lukewarm church. Then, at least in my experience over 39 years, secondly, they speak on Ephesus, the church that left their first love for Christ, in a call to bring complacent Christians back to the fervent zeale they once had. Thirdly, sometimes they'll speak on Philadelphia, which is the model church before which is set an open door: this is often referred to the type of church that will make the rapture. But I've heard scarce few messages on the other 4: Smyrna, Pergamos, Thyatira, and Sardis. Honestly I've seen more dead Sardis type churches than lukewarm Laodicean types...
But now the Spirit leads us expressly to speak on Thyatira, for this type of church has become very prolific in society today. This is the church where "Jezebel" has taken over:
Revelation 2:18-22, "And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds."

This describes the Rainbow church, the LGBTQ affirming churches. Do you know Jonathan Edwards former church, First Congregational in Northampton, Mass, is one of these Thyatira type churches? If Pastor Edwards is aware of his former church's fall from grace, and the abomination it has become, I'm sure he's in a similar position to the souls under the altar in Revelation 6:10 - "How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge..." At least that part he could say, since he was not martyred, and the rest of that verse is the martyrs cry to avenge their blood. Edwards preached in the fiery holiness revivals in the early 1740s there, and he would be utterly appalled at the present situation here 284 years later.

Note Revelation 2:19. Jesus says this church does have good works in their service to the community. In fact, He mentions "thy works," in a positive light twice. "I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first."
The church actually recognizes Edwards here in this statement on the churches history: "Pastor Jonathan Edwards, known as one of the greatest and most profound American theologians and revivalists, preached in the Second Meetinghouse" But they also say this: "First Churches has been a forerunner in welcoming LGBTQ+ people into the life of the church."
This New Age sounding nonsense was preached there: "I’m not saying there isn’t an after-life. I’m 99% sure there is.
But given his historical context, when Jesus talks about the kingdom of heaven and the fires of hell, even the life eternal, he’s not necessarily talking about places you go when you die, but about places you go in body, mind, and spirit - the reality you create for yourself and those around you- right now, while you’re still alive.
His word for hell - Gehenna- was an actual place outside the city of Jerusalem. It was the city dump; a hell-scape if ever there was one where all that had been discarded and destroyed was burned in a perpetual dumpster fire both day and night. I’m sure no one wanted to go there for any number of reasons.

When Jesus talks about eternal life, he’s talking more about the space you will occupy in the minds of the living after you are gone. If your “memory is for a blessing,” - as the Jewish people still say - you will live on so long as those who loved you, remember, and honor you in all that they say and do. Whereas if your life was best forgotten, soon you will be too."
Huh? Really? Wow.
Another message on their website says this, "And then there’s the inclusive language,” said another. “We all know God isn’t really a man, but calling God “mother” just sounds wrong.”“And what’s wrong with just saying ‘brothers and sisters’? Do we really need to add siblings?” added the third. “It’s all just gotten so political. I don’t want to hear about white supremacy or gun control or immigration on a Sunday. I think it’s better to leave that stuff out so we can just focus on God.”

This is repulsive, and such despicable teachings and practices of Jezebel are brought to light and exposed in the next verses in Revelation 2...."Fornication" and "adultery" are any sexual practices outside of marriage between a man and woman. No man with man, or woman with woman. You cannot get around Romans 1. You cannot get around 1 Corinthians 6. God didn't suddenly change and say an age old sin that's been an abomination to Him for centuries, yea, for millennia, is suddenly OK!

The scripture says they will be cast into great tribulation, except they repent. But then it goes on in the next verse we didn't read yet: "And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works." Does this mean they will miss the rapture and must endure the great tribulation's events until the final day of judgment? Perhaps. Scripture simply says "great tribulation." It's not going to go well with them at all.

And, is this what it means by "I will kill her children with death?" Perhaps it does. They will die during or at the end of the tribulation when Christ puts down all rebellion, and His feet stand upon the Mount of Olives, and He treads once again upon earth. Great tribulation and death. That is Jesus Christ Himself saying He will kill her children with death, which doesn't mean literal children as in youngsters, but those spiritual offspring of this church: those who have been "born into" these Jezebel type affirming churches.

Keep in mind it's the Warrior Jesus that is set to return: the wrath of the Lamb, scripture calls the calamities that will take place:
"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" (Revelation 6:14-17)
But there may be some who are not partaking of the sins of Jezebel, and her immoralities of all kind. And there may be some who are warned, and do repent. Of these our Great and Mighty Lord Jesus has this to say,
"But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches." (Revelation 2:24-29)

This final word is from Jonathan Edwards, "Fleeing Out of Sodom" message: "The decree is gone forth, and the days come when Sodom shall burn as an oven, and all the inhabitants thereof shall be as stubble. As it was in the literal Sodom, the whole city was full of fire. In their houses there was no safety, for they were all on fire; and if they fled out into the streets, they also were full of fire. Fire continually came down out of heaven everywhere. That was a dismal time. What a cry was there then in that city, in every part of it! But there was none to help. They had nowhere to go where they could hide their heads from fire; they had none to pity or relieve them. If they fled to their friends, they could not help them.
Now, with what haste we should flee from a city appointed to such a destruction! And how we should flee without looking behind us! How it should be our whole intent, and that we with all our minds and might are engaged about, to get at the greatest distance from a city in such circumstances. How far we should be from thinking at all of returning to a city which has such wrath hanging over it!
"

Amen & Amen!