✟1,181,092.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think i'm doing fine in that regard
No worries. If you keep going the way you have been recently I'll start hitting the report button. Those rules are there for a reason.
following how the Holy Spirit of Christ is leading me.
Isn't that what everyone claims?
And, if others think not, there are endless forums on the internet, in any case...to speak the Truth i have to share & some really good news. Including many EO sites, one of my favs. Being retired i have all day every day to spend at such.
Every forum has terms and conditions you agree to when you sign up.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It is something i can & do know, that no sane person would choose an eternity of torments vs surrendering to love & an eternity of love, joy & peace. It's a no brainer decision. Though not in all is this knowledge. Maybe something to pray & ask the Lord about for the truth, rather than trusting in dark age councils.

Few, if any, would have that knowledge in this life. If it would come postmortem or on Judgement Day, and they know the consequence is an eternity of torments, no sane person would choose that. And in courts of law insane people are found innocent.

And, again, if Love Omnipotent doesn't annihilate them after making that choice, but lets them suffer for eternity, how is He not responsible & a sicko sadist, rather than Love?

He does fail to love them when He fails to mercifully annihilate them out of the eternity of existing in torments. Or to allow the possibility of accepting His love after judgement day. Or allowing them to exist in being concieved in the first place.

you really seem to not understand what love is.

and it might be a no brainer for you, but you aren't the one judging.

and the Councils still are not from the dark ages.

• Prayers
Reactions: George95
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If Love Omnipotent knew their choice of an eternity of torments prior to creation/conception, then how is He not an eternal sadist?

Love acts in the best interest of those in hell. If their existence is defined as an eternity of torments without annihilation, then annihilation is what He must do to them. Otherwise He's an eternal sadistic sicko.

Only because He determined the hourglass would expire at judgement day, thereafter locking them into that choice for eternity. That is this God's doing for which He is responsible. And that is not Love.

Only because God forces that upon them. He doesn't have to & could let them live happily in sin's pleasures forever, instead of eternity's torments.

-----

As I said:

Millions today are not tormented by "the peace and love and light that God IS". Is Love Omnipotent going to force these hellish blessings on those tormented in hell? Whose fault is that? As i said:

God is already omnipresent. And many people go through their lives "enjoying the pleasures of sin" happily without being tormented by Him or His love. So Love Omnipotent, instead of tormenting His created beings for eternity, could put each wicked person on their own planet where they could harm no one else & enjoy the pleasures of sin for eternity. Such as the pleasures of music, films, books, drugs, sex & other entertainments. He could even help them turn off negative thoughts.

If you think that's what they'll experience in hell, then we're more or less agreed, everyone will be saved & experience a blessed eternity. Those who accepted God in a superior way.

If you don't think God will let them experience a blessed eternity, but one of torments, then does that make God a sicko sadist for eternity?

Is God powerless to create a virtual eternity of pleasure for those destined to "hell"? Is God impotent? Is He forced to watch impotently as sufferings continue for eternity? What kind of a God is that? Sadistic? Stupid in how He created & ordered things? Weak & not having all power in heaven and earth?

love doesn't annihilate. the best interest of everyone is to exist and be loved by God. so that's what happens.

so it's still on them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.