Have you ever insulted or offended anyone? Is there anyone who does not like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Trump's "temperament" is fine. Vague accusations that can't be refuted because they are based upon individual opinions, such as Trump is ill fit because of his temperament is a not valid discussion. That's what you say when you have nothing. Trump entering this has been a highlight to American politics this go around. Just imagine how disgusting it would all be if it was the Guac Bowl Merchant running against the Pass Out Game Winner.

Sounds like you think it was perfectly presidential for Donald Trump to lash out at a Miss Universe at 3 in the morning? Because, of course, that's what leaders do.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
IF...God forbid...I was married to him...I'd be taking his "alpha maleness" and throwing it out the door. He's NOT an "alpha male"...he's, at best, a beta-minus male who wants to be an alpha male but knows he can't.
Oh he is total alpha. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I'm surprised how many people can't see his softer side more than they do. He demonstrates the greater manly traits constantly, yet has such a great compassionate concern for all people to only help lift them up.

And if you actually believe that... it's adorable.

Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟560,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that making a fortune with dedication and hard work as well as being a multibillionaire qualifies as an Alpha Male.
Financial success is what defines a man in your world?

How sad.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think that making a fortune with dedication and hard work as well as being a multibillionaire qualifies as an Alpha Male.

He personally has made a fortune not by creating something new but by simply manipulating money to his advantage. Many of his ventures have failed leading to bankruptcy and a long trail of unpaid debts. Has he produced anything of lasting importance like Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, Henry Ford or Bill Gates? Has he founded a university? Oh wait! No, not really --- that turned out to be just another scam. History will deal very harshly with Donald Trump if he is remembered at all.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Well, people will justify their adoration and worship any way they can

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He personally has made a fortune not by creating something new but by simply manipulating money to his advantage. Many of his ventures have failed leading to bankruptcy and a long trail of unpaid debts. Has he produced anything of lasting importance like Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, Henry Ford or Bill Gates? Has he founded a university? Oh wait! No, not really --- that turned out to be just another scam. History will deal very harshly with Donald Trump if he is remembered at all.

You have a good point, I mean; Hillary took $1000.00 and turned it into $100,000.00 almost overnight trading cattle futures when the rest of the country is losing their shirts under Carter. Hopefully she didn’t do anything illegal. I hear she also has some land investment somewhere in Arkansas along the White River. I wonder how that is doing.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You have a good point, I mean; Hillary took $1000.00 and turned it into $100,000.00 almost overnight trading cattle futures when the rest of the country is losing their shirts under Carter. Hopefully she didn’t do anything illegal. I hear she also has some land investment somewhere in Arkansas along the White River. I wonder how that is doing.
One of my uncles who has/used to have a day job as a Merrill Lynch financial advisor would never stop speaking to how absurd that whole ordeal was and how that didn't just happen. It was an early sign of all this pay-to-play business that has been revealed by both Obama and Hillary and the whole DNC establishment.

Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One of my uncles who has/used to have a day job as a Merrill Lynch financial advisor would never stop speaking to how absurd that whole ordeal was and how that didn't just happen. It was an early sign of all this pay-to-play business that has been revealed by both Obama and Hillary and the whole DNC establishment.

President Trump should make her an economic advisor. Just imagine what she could do with a trillion dollars. All our financial worries will be over. That is, if she is healthy enough to do it.

Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
And as regards the question in the OP...you're darn skippy I have...however, I'm not running for President. That's the difference.

However, you would make a much better president than Hillary.

• Haha
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Whereas Trump is far too noble to ever be motivated by filthy lucre, amirite?

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Let's see --- the High Priest, King Herod, Pontius Pilate and perhaps a few dozen more in each of their inner circles. Say, about one hundred, perhaps two hundred, not much more.
you're forgetting about the crowd who yelled "Crucify Him!"

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I'll ask you the question that I posted in the title of this thread.

Have you ever insulted or offended anyone? Is there anyone who does not like you?
i grew up with people hating me.
60+ years later I've just about gotten used to it, so that no i'm not only not surprized,
but i expect that reaction.
and i'm never disapointed, it seems.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
you're forgetting about the crowd who yelled "Crucify Him!"

To be quite honest, in view of the hatred by the Jews of all things Roman, in view of the brutality of Pontius Pilate, I cannot imagine any Jewish mob calling for the death of one of their own.

Upvote 0

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
However, you would make a much better president than Hillary.

I don't have the temperament for it and I know it. If I faced the obstructionism that the current POTUS has faced with Congress, I'd have words to say to them...most of them would be quite profane. I have absolutely no filter between my brain and mouth...typing saves me because I can delete my first thought. I have no patience with pandering, baloney, and making it up...you don't want me to run for president...trust me...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.