Have you ever insulted or offended anyone? Is there anyone who does not like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Fair enough. But I brought up Hitler because you called Trump racist which he isn't, by the way.
You wouldn't call someone who segregated housing and denied black people housing because of their race racist? Or one who calls a woman "miss housekeeping" because she is latino? That sounds pretty racist to me. When you get fined for racism, that's a pretty good sign.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Fair enough. But I brought up Hitler because you called Trump racist which he isn't, by the way.
I think you brought up Hitler because the things I listed reminded you of him. Which is Trump's fault, not mine. He could try being less of a horrible human being.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You wouldn't call someone who segregated housing and denied black people housing because of their race racist? Or one who calls a woman "miss housekeeping" because she is latino? That sounds pretty racist to me. When you get fined for racism, that's a pretty good sign.
I think there isn't any proof beyond that someone accused him of saying that. But the video footage (the version that isn't chopped up) shows him being a perfect gentleman to Alicia Machado after she gained weight in 1997. He was self-deprecating while being supportive of her. And by the liberal standard for racism everyone is a racist which makes it meaningless when liberals call someone a racist.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,590.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
By the liberal standard for racism everyone is racist.
...did you just say all liberals are like Hitler? :eek:
tulc(sees why people like playing the "did you just say "X" is like Hitler?" game!) :D

• Winner
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,665.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think there isn't any proof beyond that someone accused him of saying that. But the video footage (the version that isn't chopped up) shows him being a perfect gentleman to Alicia Machado after she gained weight in 1997. He was self-deprecating while being supportive of her. And by the liberal standard for racism everyone is a racist which makes it meaningless when liberals call someone a racist.

he was settled and then was fined. it wasn't for fun, it was due to his racisy practices

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tickingclocker

Mar 11, 2016
US
✟22,021.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If so, then perhaps you don't have the right "temperament" to run for president.

This is the ridiculous and hypocritical argument that the Democratic party has been using against Donald Trump.
I'm surprised you haven't gotten what that truly means. How about "Have you ever been insulted or offended by the truth about you, then emotionally lashed out without thinking about what you are saying or implying because you are basically an emotionally stunted 5 year-old boy in a 70 year-old's body?" I know. There's only so much room for questions in that box, huh?

That would be considered an obvious sign of "temperament".

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,100.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private