tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Like when I walk past a car my focus goes on scratching it with my keys, I will never ever do it but my thoughts are focused on it though. When I see women I have perverted thoughts as well etc.
That's the devil "talking or whispering" to us. We are to resist him with the Word/Law of God or just ignore him.
MATTHEW.4:1-11, JOHN.8:44, MATTHEW.16:23 & 23:27, MARK.7:21, 1JOHN.3:8, 1PETER.5:8, 2CORINTHIANS.10:3-6, GENESIS.3:14-19.

Adam's Original Sin resulted in the devil/Satan being our spiritual enemy. The devil's spiritual food is dead and decaying human bodies = eat dust. The funeral parlour and cemeteries are his and his demons' restaurants. So, he likes to goad people to murder or commit suicide.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've said bad things about God and even the Holy Spirit when I was in an all time low after I had backslidden a lot. I actually felt something dissappear one day. As if my soul was ripped out of me. All my sins were in thoughts, not in actions. E.g. I have never hurt anybody physically. My thoughts tend to get all messed up. Like when I walk past a car my focus goes on scratching it with my keys, I will never ever do it but my thoughts are focused on it though. When I see women I have perverted thoughts as well etc. It's like my mind lives it's own life and I'm there to witness all the horror it produces. Because I've become so numb, those thoughts don't actually bother me. That's how careless I am about everything.
I've said bad things about God and even the Holy Spirit when I was in an all time low after I had backslidden a lot. I actually felt something dissappear one day. As if my soul was ripped out of me. All my sins were in thoughts, not in actions. E.g. I have never hurt anybody physically. My thoughts tend to get all messed up. Like when I walk past a car my focus goes on scratching it with my keys, I will never ever do it but my thoughts are focused on it though. When I see women I have perverted thoughts as well etc. It's like my mind lives it's own life and I'm there to witness all the horror it produces. Because I've become so numb, those thoughts don't actually bother me. That's how careless I am about everything.
Galdaros ,I think that you may be being too hard on yourself ,and suffer from 'scrupulosity' .What you have described is not so terrible, as in spite of ourselves until we are totally in Jesus we will ,all will have thoughts which do not come from ourselves ,obsessional thoughts .
Saint Paul talked of this .I think that other people can cause us to be obsessed too . I find some christians obsessive about common sense everyday things which could be fixed with a little patient listening .
Happy birthday and many more in the future .
My parents are both non-practising Roman Catholics. I guess it was my task to inspire them and a lot of other people to start having faith in Jesus like I had in the beginning of last year. My change of behaviour got them thinking for sure, but now all that they're concerned about is how to get me out of this mess, and since they're not so well read in the Bible, they can't help me out on the spiritual path. They still clinge to the psychiatric approach...
Galdaros ,I have just read this this .It is true that the RCC does not encourage people to read the bible ,either as individuals ,or in groups - this a great flaw and the cause of the loss of so many to the Church .
So does this mean that you have not been an active member growing up ? I too grew up in this Church ,but a a result of their 'control', and a lack of being able to discuss openly the Jesus of the bible with others ,and all that entails ,I drifted away and ended up on the left political spectrum. At least they discussed ,and one could learn much about history, politics and questions around such things while the RCC breads non thinking .
Yes it is OK in my opinion for children and very young adults ,but not for those who truly seek a personal relationship with God ,and wish to know about the back ground and history from which our Lord came .
Parishes and priests vary ,and many are becoming more open to discussion, so I would not dismiss a visit, as I have never found any Church to be perfect .:groupray:

• Friendly
Reactions: Galnaros
Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galdaros ,I think that you may be being too hard on yourself ,and suffer from 'scrupulosity' .What you have described is not so terrible, as in spite of ourselves until we are totally in Jesus we will ,all will have thoughts which do not come from ourselves ,obsessional thoughts .
Saint Paul talked of this .I think that other people can cause us to be obsessed too . I find some christians obsessive about common sense everyday things which could be fixed with a little patient listening .
Happy birthday and many more in the future .

Galdaros ,I have just read this this .It is true that the RCC does not encourage people to read the bible ,either as individuals ,or in groups - this a great flaw and the cause of the loss of so many to the Church .
So does this mean that you have not been an active member growing up ? I too grew up in this Church ,but a a result of their 'control', and a lack of being able to discuss openly the Jesus of the bible with others ,and all that entails ,I drifted away and ended up on the left political spectrum. At least they discussed ,and one could learn much about history, politics and questions around such things while the RCC breads non thinking .
Yes it is OK in my opinion for children and very young adults ,but not for those who truly seek a personal relationship with God ,and wish to know about the back ground and history from which our Lord came .
Parishes and priests vary ,and many are becoming more open to discussion, so I would not dismiss a visit, as I have never found any Church to be perfect .:groupray:
I wasn't an active member at all. As a 7 year old kid I rejected religion and was not interested in it at all. I can't tell you what I think about the RCC because I've never been an active member. I heard many positive stories about the church I'm going to visit coming Sunday. I'll keep you all updated on how I experienced it.

• Prayers
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?
If you have to ask the question "have I committed the unpardonable sin".... and you are concerned about it, on this earth.... you haven't committed it.

Humans that do this are not in the least concerned about it and are well aware of their attitude toward the Holy Spirit.

This sin is not one that you are going to find people being guilty of it with out knowledge of the fact that they did the act.

So.....

Stop listening to the great deceiver... Satan... who is lying to you and telling you that you have done something that you have not done.

One of Satan's biggest lies is that you are beyond salvation....Pray in the name of Jesus Christ that he, Satan, be banished from your presence and no longer be able to accuse you of this thing that you have not done.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟733,159.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?

Hebrews 6 talks about people for which there is no repentance, saying "there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins". The only time there is no sacrifice for sins is dying in a state of unbelief. The cross of Christ is a life given in exchange for our life time of sins. As the bible says "it is appointed for man to die once, then face the judgment, in the same way Christ died once for sins". The cross covers all sins we can commit in the body. Hebrews 6 is talking about dying in unbelief, a state from which there can be no repentance .

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Isaiah 55:7

Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon.

“I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking, talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.”

"start" again and continue in it. You stopped walking.

Rekindle your relationship with the Lord. Study His word (this is how he speaks to you), meditate on it. Pray for knowledge and understanding. Pray to the Lord to remove evil thoughts from you every single time you have one. Remove yourself from every person, place or thing that brings temptation. Do not expect instant miracles and or visions as even the evil one manifests himself in these things. Drugs do not produce miracles from God and leave the door wide open to evil thoughts and actions. You say you have had "revelations" while on drugs? Hmmmmm, really? Think about this, if you believe this then what is the result? Oh yeah .... do more drugs (which are destructive) .... this is not Gods revelation to you .... this is the evil one influencing your thinking to do more drugs (including alcohol) to receive more "false revelations". Where in Gods word does it teach to take drugs or the like to have a revelation? Any "revelation" must be in harmony with Gods word.

Psalm 27, Verse 4

14Wait for the LORD;

Be strong and let your heart take courage;

Yes, wait for the LORD.

How long do you wait? As long as it takes for it to happen and it will happen. The Lord is faithful. While you are “waiting” fill yourself with His truth by prayer and studying His word. Start every day with Him, walk with him during the day, end your day with Him.

You say you love sin? Yet, you are experiencing the consequences/results of your love for it (sin) which is being destructive to you.

Fall back in love with Jesus as you once were.

The Christian life is a walk. It is a slow process that happens as you pursue it. Your walk continues throughout your entire life. You will slip up …. but confess, repent and keep focused on Jesus and keep walking.

The Apostle Paul wrote this: (Romans 7, 13-25)

Struggling with Sin

13Did that which is good, then, become death to me? Certainly not! But in order that sin might be exposed as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.

14We know that the Law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do. 16And if I do what I do not desire, I admit that the Law is good. 17In that case, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

18I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my flesh; for I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19For I do not do the good I want to do. Instead, I keep on doing the evil I do not want to do. 20And if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21So this is the principle I have discovered: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22For in my inner being I delight in God’s Law. 23But I see another law at work in my body, warring against the law of my mind and holding me captive to the law of sin that dwells within me. 24What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? 25Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord!

Even so, the Apostle Paul kept walking with Jesus .... his entire life.

Psalm 116 1-2

1I love the LORD, because He hears
My voice and my supplications.

2 Because He has inclined His ear to me,
Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.

AMEN!

Galnaros, post: 71982688, member: 392890"]Hello all,

So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?[/QUOTE]

• Agree
Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hebrews 6 talks about people for which there is no repentance, saying "there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins". The only time there is no sacrifice for sins is dying in a state of unbelief. The cross of Christ is a life given in exchange for our life time of sins. As the bible says "it is appointed for man to die once, then face the judgment, in the same way Christ died once for sins". The cross covers all sins we can commit in the body. Hebrews 6 is talking about dying in unbelief, a state from which there can be no repentance .
Isn't faith something that you either have or not? I think I lost my faith. I believe that Christ died once for our sins but there is no actual faith backing it. It's as if I don't care anymore and that is wrong.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't faith something that you either have or not? I think I lost my faith.
Do you believe or trust or have faith that Jesus Christ(= God in the flesh) will save you from hell when you die, as per His Word or promises in the Bible.?

JOHN.3: = 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish(in hell) but have everlasting life.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you believe or trust or have faith that Jesus Christ(= God in the flesh) will save you from hell when you die, as per His Word or promises in the Bible.?

JOHN.3: = 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish(in hell) but have everlasting life.
Yes I think I do trust that he will save me from hell since He gave me such a difficult task which many others would have failed aswell. I grew up in a sinful environment and was expected to let go of all my sin and follow Him.
It was a huge task for someone who wasn't even brought up by real Christians and lived his whole life in an over tolerant country like the Netherlands. I think I will be forgiven after all even though I have rejected Him big time in the past.
I still hold the idea that I'm being chastised now and I believe that I will get another chance at life..this time much wiser than before. That's how it should be, atleast in my opinion. On the other side..God never gives you too much to handle so I could've and must've done it right the first time. Very difficult:scratch:

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think I will be forgiven after all even though I have rejected Him big time in the past.
From 500BC until the 1st Advent of Jesus Christ to earth in 000BC, the Jews and their nation were suffering under foreign occupation because of their and their kings' sins/evil-deeds/law-breaking. The Jews rejected Jesus as their Christ/Messiah/Savior because they desired for a mighty Messiah/Christ, like King David, who would defeat the Roman occupiers and give them back their kingdom of earth, ie Judah/Israel.(JOHN.6:15)
... Instead Jesus Christ was a pacifist who only promised them a future kingdom of heaven for their repentance.(MATTHEW.4:17)

So, Christians may reject Jesus Christ because of their earthly desires, eg desires for healing, health, prosperity, happiness, political power, etc while they are still living on earth. Whereas, the Word of God or Bible commands them to only desire for the kingdom of heaven or salvation from hell when they die, ie His kingdom is not of this earth/world(JOHN.18:36), eg ...
LUKE.9:24 = For whoever desires to save his (earthly)life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it(from hell).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
From 500BC until the 1st Advent of Jesus Christ to earth in 000BC, the Jews and their nation were suffering under foreign occupation because of their and their kings' sins/evil-deeds/law-breaking. The Jews rejected Jesus as their Christ/Messiah/Savior because they desired for a mighty Messiah/Christ, like King David, who would defeat the Roman occupiers and give them back their kingdom of earth, ie Judah/Israel.(JOHN.6:15)
... Instead Jesus Christ was a pacifist who only promised them a future kingdom of heaven for their repentance.(MATTHEW.4:17)

So, Christians may reject Jesus Christ because of their earthly desires, eg desires for healing, health, prosperity, happiness, political power, etc while they are still living on earth. Whereas, the Word of God or Bible commands them to only desire for the kingdom of heaven or salvation from hell when they die, ie His kingdom is not of this earth/world(JOHN.18:36), eg ...
LUKE.9:24 = For whoever desires to save his (earthly)life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it(from hell).
I have certainly lost my life chasing worldy goals and desires instead of walking in Jesus' footsteps and I really look forward to the day he forgives me and takes me back in His arms. It's been 1,5 years since I've smiled, shed a tear , been mad etc., and I really can't take it much longer. I am on the verge of losing it all. Ever since I've lost touch with God I have been telling Him the same things I tell you, but I get no reply. I keep living in this horrendous void and nothing seems to stop it. I really hope the church I'm going to visit has a solution for this problem. Maybe if many HS filled people pray for me. It's my last hope really. My mind is such a mess and I can't even feel sad about it...I'm just flat, totally flat.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sounds like to me it isn’t that you have totally lost your faith, more like your faith is weakened.

Some symtoms of weak faith
  • I can doubt God’s forgiveness.
  • I’m not sure God loves me.
  • I don’t believe God is in control.
  • I am tempted to pursue sin more than Jesus.
  • I worry about the future.
  • I feel discouraged or blah.
  • I lack spiritual motivation.
And when faith is weak, we can feel like nothing will ever change — that we’ll never again be strong in faith or feel close to God.

The good news is that no matter how weak your faith, God has the power to strengthen you.

It’s not that we try to be good enough to earn strong faith from God — or that we try to be positive and raise our spirits.

Neither of those are taught in the Bible.

But in the Bible God invites us to take steps which He will use to strengthen our faith.

First — Pray and Ask Jesus to Help Your Unbelief

Don’t think you need strong faith before Jesus will listen to you.

Turn to Him just as you are — with your weak faith — and cry out to Him for help.

Confess that your faith is weak. Ask Him to forgive you . Ask Him to strengthen your faith.

Because of His death on the Cross, He died for you, (even your lack of faith.)

AND — He will strengthen your faith — especially as you then take this next step —

Second — Hear the Word of Christ

Romans 10:17 - … faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Psalm 50:15 - Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.

He WILL — in His perfect timing — strengthen your faith

Faith is trusting in God and God is faithful.

1 John 1:9-10 - if we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Read and study the bible daily. Focus on what you learn. Through His written word and prayer He will help you overcome all things because He has overcome all things. Day by day, little by little your faith will increase. You will be drawn to Him and your relationship with Him will grow stronger day by day, little by little. He walks with you through your trials. Remember this is a lifelong process. You will always have trials of some sort. Turn to the Lord every time when this happens.

Galations 2 :20

“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

1 John 4:4

… greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.

Isn't faith something that you either have or not? I think I lost my faith. I believe that Christ died once for our sins but there is no actual faith backing it. It's as if I don't care anymore and that is wrong.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isn't faith something that you either have or not? I think I lost my faith.
Let's look at the story of Job. At the end, Job kept the faith but his wife lost faith, ie she cursed God and died = probably lost her chance at salvation.(cf; 1PETER.3:19 & 4:6)

God permitted Satan to afflict Job and his family because he committed a very ignorant sin/evil-deed against God by making an "insurance" offering to God in the event that his spoiled sons might commit sins. Job feared losing all his hard-earned prosperity by being "a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil".(JOB.1:5 & 3:25)
... About 400 years later, through Moses Law at EXODUS.20:5, we now know that the sins/evil-deeds of the sons would not befall on the father or grandfather. So, Job had worried about his sons' sins for nothing. But Job's ignorant sin above befell on his spoiled sons and daughters.

So, whatever suffering we are going through, eg self-inflicted ones through our own sins/evil-deeds/law-breaking, we should never lose faith in God/Jesus, even though sometimes we may not know why we are suffering, like Job. Never curse God/Jesus and die, like the wife of Job.

LUKE.23: = 33 And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. 34 Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like to me it isn’t that you have totally lost your faith, more like your faith is weakened.

Some symtoms of weak faith
  • I can doubt God’s forgiveness.
  • I’m not sure God loves me.
  • I don’t believe God is in control.
  • I am tempted to pursue sin more than Jesus.
  • I worry about the future.
  • I feel discouraged or blah.
  • I lack spiritual motivation.
And when faith is weak, we can feel like nothing will ever change — that we’ll never again be strong in faith or feel close to God.

The good news is that no matter how weak your faith, God has the power to strengthen you.

It’s not that we try to be good enough to earn strong faith from God — or that we try to be positive and raise our spirits.

Neither of those are taught in the Bible.

But in the Bible God invites us to take steps which He will use to strengthen our faith.

First — Pray and Ask Jesus to Help Your Unbelief

Don’t think you need strong faith before Jesus will listen to you.

Turn to Him just as you are — with your weak faith — and cry out to Him for help.

Confess that your faith is weak. Ask Him to forgive you . Ask Him to strengthen your faith.

Because of His death on the Cross, He died for you, (even your lack of faith.)

AND — He will strengthen your faith — especially as you then take this next step —

Second — Hear the Word of Christ

Romans 10:17 - … faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ.

Psalm 50:15 - Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I shall rescue you, and you will honor Me.

He WILL — in His perfect timing — strengthen your faith

Faith is trusting in God and God is faithful.

1 John 1:9-10 - if we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Read and study the bible daily. Focus on what you learn. Through His written word and prayer He will help you overcome all things because He has overcome all things. Day by day, little by little your faith will increase. You will be drawn to Him and your relationship with Him will grow stronger day by day, little by little. He walks with you through your trials. Remember this is a lifelong process. You will always have trials of some sort. Turn to the Lord every time when this happens.

Galations 2 :20

“I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

1 John 4:4

… greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.
I do those things daily but my attempts are not from the heart. I've been stuck in this hell for such a long time and my faith just doesn't get stronger. If I read my Bible I forget what I read in no time. I can't focus because my mind distracts me all the time.. I think I have asked for forgiveness atleast a million times now and I try to talk with God multiple times a day. I've gone too far and now I can't repent genuinely anymore. The unforgivable sin is real and I've surely committed it otherwise God wouldn't let someone live in such draught for such a long time, would He? I can't imagine that someone that still has a chance has to suffer so badly. I'm not even living in constant despair about all of this and it really drives me insane. I couldn't get anything done last couple of weeks because of this void I'm living in. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't have memories of better days , I can't laugh about anything. And I'm not even depressed. Big pharma couldn't fix me with their trash My family suffers atleast as much I do and God just doesn't seem to care. I know He's a loving God but what He's doing to me is rather sadistic in my opinion. When will this end? Will it ever end? I want to cry and shout for help, but I can't.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I couldn't get anything done last couple of weeks because of this void I'm living in. I don't feel like doing anything. I don't have memories of better days , I can't laugh about anything.
Sounds like you are suffering from manic-depression or bipolar disorder.

Mania very likely comes from the devil. Mania is similar to the euphoria gotten from psychotropic drugs, eg shrooms, cocaine and weed. Absence of mania leads to depression or a strong desire to recapture the mania = like drug addiction.
... Bipolar sufferers are likely under the manipulation of the devil/demons, ie by controlling the mania that bipolar people experience. Notice that manic people are fearless, impulsive and like to do evil-deeds/sins.

Dabbling in the occult may lead to manic-depression/bipolar disorder.(DEUT.18:9-14)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like you are suffering from manic-depression or bipolar disorder.

Mania very likely comes from the devil. Mania is similar to the euphoria gotten from psychotropic drugs, eg shrooms, cocaine and weed. Absence of mania leads to depression or a strong desire to recapture the mania = like drug addiction.
... Bipolar sufferers are likely under the manipulation of the devil/demons, ie by controlling the mania that bipolar people experience. Notice that manic people are fearless, impulsive and like to do evil-deeds/sins.

Dabbling in the occult may lead to manic-depression/bipolar disorder.(DEUT.18:9-14)
If anything of what you said was right, then the 3 psychiatrists I already had, would've told me by now. I've tried every single medication for the issues I'm having and they didn't bring me one inch further in my life. At first they thought I was bipolar but they were wrong about that. I've only had one 'episode', but that was the work of the Holy Spirit as there were only positive signs during the episode
[EDIT] I didn't want to sound harsh, sorry.

Upvote 0

derelekt

Nov 11, 2017
Texas
✟20,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Don't forget 1 Corinthians 5:5. There is evidence that we can backslide, suffer terribly, and be restored. I have experienced this myself. It seems that if you were so reprobate to have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, you would have no desire to return to the way.

You can do it. You can reclaim a right relationship with our God. But it takes giving yourself up completely.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't forget 1 Corinthians 5:5. There is evidence that we can backslide, suffer terribly, and be restored. I have experienced this myself. It seems that if you were so reprobate to have blasphemed the Holy Spirit, you would have no desire to return to the way.

You can do it. You can reclaim a right relationship with our God. But it takes giving yourself up completely.
How long did it take you to restore your relationship with God. Did you suffer the same way as I'm suffering right now? Like did you lose your personality, the ability to show any emotion, the desire to actually do things and basically everything else what makes a human a human? What more can I do than lay off bad habits , read my Bible and pray A LOT? I am sure that I was an elect and that my salvation was depending on me fulfilling the role that was set out for me. It was really like the revelation told me "all or nothing". I was ungrateful and didn't respect God as I should have after he ripped me out of my depression and gave me promises of a beautiful life ahead of me. I don't even think that I'm a wicked person even though I really am. There is no remorse or guilt for what I've done and even repenting doesn't change anything for me. I really hope that the church I'm going to visit can fix me. I don't feel actual hope though. I just say that I hope ,but I don't. Do you know what I mean? I know I need forgiveness for sinning against the Holy Spirit but there seems to be none. I read many testimonies of people that were able to atleast live a normal life, be it in utter darkness and void of God's love. Why do I get the XL Deluxe suffering package? I just don't understand. I am 22 and there are so many people that do so much more wrong than I do and they are able to live a normal life. Go to school, hang out with friends etc. I really have the urge to just end it all like..tomorrow or any day soon. Things are getting worse after giving up on alcohol and weed. I feel even less motivated to work out and look after myself. Right now I am lying on my bed, don't know what to do because I don't feel like doing anything at all. I start my playstation and after 5 minutes I turn it off and go back to bed pondering on stupid and perverted thoughts my mind keeps producing. What must I do to get out of this hell? I am clueless

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Things are getting worse after giving up on alcohol and weed. I feel even less motivated to work out and look after myself.
If you had been addicted to alcohol or weed, you should remain on a maintenance dose of alcohol or weed. Otherwise, you will be suffering horrible withdrawal symptoms like what you may be experiencing right now, eg Delirium Tremens from alcoholism. From a maintenance dose, you may opt to slowly taper off the dosage accordingly, ie see how your brain reacts.
... Addiction causes brain damage or alteration. The tapering method may help the brain to slowly recover from the damage caused by addiction.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you had been addicted to alcohol or weed, you should remain on a maintenance dose of alcohol or weed. Otherwise, you will be suffering horrible withdrawal symptoms like what you may be experiencing right now, eg Delirium Tremens from alcoholism. From a maintenance dose, you may opt to slowly taper off the dosage accordingly, ie see how your brain reacts.
... Addiction causes brain damage or alteration. The tapering method may help the brain to slowly recover from the damage caused by addiction.
I was never really addicted to either alcohol or weed. I was a 'casual' consumer of both keeping it down to weekends only. The symptoms I have, have been there for all this time now. Be it on medicines or off medicines, with or without drugs.

Upvote 0