Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not just a regular sinner who still feels any guilt for what he's done. I am so careless if it comes to my consience and the sins I have committed to sear that consience that it's scary. I'm like a zombie

God is greater than your sins.

If you desire relationship with Him, He will work out your sin issue.

He's still working on mine ...

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd like to find someone who's experienced something likewise and got to resolve the predicament they were in and then tell me how they did it so I can start living again instead of considering to end my life anytime soon, like everyday since July 2016.
[Edit] I am sorry, that was not directed to me.
No it certainly was not .:hug:
I would like to know what denomination you grew up in ,even if they were not practising ?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you trying to achieve with this post ?
Trying to drive him away before you know his story .Where is the love ,the patience, required from a Christian ?

I'm sorry.

Perhaps that came across as blunt, but I believe that God can make a way for those that desire relationship with Him.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No it certainly was not .:hug:
I would like to know what denomination you grew up in ,even if they were not practising ?
My parents are both non-practising Roman Catholics. I guess it was my task to inspire them and a lot of other people to start having faith in Jesus like I had in the beginning of last year. My change of behaviour got them thinking for sure, but now all that they're concerned about is how to get me out of this mess, and since they're not so well read in the Bible, they can't help me out on the spiritual path. They still clinge to the psychiatric approach...

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Galnaros ,I think you may need to go to a Roma Catholic or Eastern Orthodox Church for the kind of support that you need .I don't think that the invidividualism of the protestant churches would be helpful .I think that you need the wisdom and the wholeness of these churches as communities ,and a way of life .
  • Later you can stay ,or not as you mature ,but although I distance myself from the Church, I am glad I grew up Catholic ,as it was a warm and helpful experience to grow up in .
  • As an adult I wanted to study the bible more etc,and at this time on this ,they were not helpful .
  • They are learning however ,hopefully .

Upvote 0

Theadorus

Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?

The fact that you are even on here pouring out your heart shows that you are not reprobate. Hebrews 6:4-6 is speaking about a mature believe, which I promise you have not yet reached that point (many don't). If you were truly reprobate you would not be here at all. Don't feel bad though, I was at a point where you were at in life, and basically, sin just hardened your heart as it did with mine. I grew cold towards my loved ones, and wanted nothing to do with God. I ran as far away as I could from him, but I eventually came back to him. I even at one point tried to sell my soul to the devil, and uttered the words, "I renounce my salvation." Yet, I'm here, back in love with God again, and things are going great. My life God turned around, and now I'm going into the ministry. I going to teach others the very thing I tried to run from. Don't worry, God has already chosen to forgive you for everything you done. There is nothing you can do to ever stop God from loving you, and stop him from wanting to have a relationship with you again. It will take some time to in-harden you heart, but as you spend time in the word, and fellowship with God, your heart will become opened towards the things of God again. Your flesh is going to fight you to no end, but keep pushing forward, and lean on God for strength, and I promise you can overcome this. There still hope for you :)

P.S, I did not read any of the other comment ;). So some stuff may have already been said.

Reactions: Galnaros
Upvote 0

Almost there

Oct 24, 2017
Kentucky
✟44,542.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ro
I don't know what I want. I certainly know that I had a relationship with God before and those months it lasted were the best months of my life. I'd lie if I said that I actually wánt a relationship with God, but I know that I nééd a relationship with God in order to be fixed. Also , I forgot to mention that I have been in psychiatry for over 18 months now and they haven't been able to fix me. Not even slightly. This mental confusion doesn't ever stop. I asked God to forgive me every day ever since, but those attempts were not genuine, if you know what I mean. Not from the bottom of my heart that is.
Romans 9:17-24 speaks of this in a way.

It sounds like you believe God exists, but do not desire a relationship with Him. He's waiting, but he requires your sincerity. If it isn't there, it isn't there.

That being said, people have started prayers with, "God, if you even exist..." and gotten incredible answers leading them to repentance and Christ. You may want to try that take. i.e. ask God to put in you a strong desire for Him and a relationship with him. After all, I do that with "faith". My faith is weak so I depend on His faith, which is not.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?
We all at some time experience a 'black hole' ,just like in space , which seems to swallow us up .You have to keep going having faith in the One who created you .There will be moments of 'light' briefly ,at first ,but then the darkness comes back .
Yes we are being tested,refined ,and it is painful but neccessary . Read some books or witness of those who have been through' hell on earth .You will find them on the net .Many Saints suffered terribly -stories can be found there .

I found it interesting that the post after yours is from a youngster who is showing interest in the E.Orthodox .

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact that you are even on here pouring out your heart shows that you are not reprobate. Hebrews 6:4-6 is speaking about a mature believe, which I promise you have not yet reached that point (many don't). If you were truly reprobate you would not be here at all.

Absolutely ...

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The fact that you are even on here pouring out your heart shows that you are not reprobate. Hebrews 6:4-6 is speaking about a mature believe, which I promise you have not yet reached that point (many don't). If you were truly reprobate you would not be here at all. Don't feel bad though, I was at a point where you were at in life, and basically, sin just hardened your heart as it did with mine. I grew cold towards my loved ones, and wanted nothing to do with God. I ran as far away as I could from him, but I eventually came back to him. I even at one point tried to sell my soul to the devil, and uttered the words, "I renounce my salvation." Yet, I'm here, back in love with God again, and things are going great. My life God turned around, and now I'm going into the ministry. I going to teach others the very thing I tried to run from. Don't worry, God has already chosen to forgive you for everything you done. There is nothing you can do to ever stop God from loving you, and stop him from wanting to have a relationship with you again. It will take some time to in-harden you heart, but as you spend time in the word, and fellowship with God, your heart will become opened towards the things of God again. Your flesh is going to fight you to no end, but keep pushing forward, and lean on God for strength, and I promise you can overcome this. There still hope for you :)

P.S, I did not read any of the other comment ;). So some stuff may have already been said.
I'm glad to hear that you got out of your nasty situation. I say I'm glad but I'm not(not to be harsh, but if you experienced something likewise you will understand how my mind works right now). How long did it take for your heart to get unhardened and what were the things you've done to accomplish it?
I'd say a clicinal depression is ecstacy compared to what I'm experiencing now, and I know how it is to be depressed to death since that was what God rescued me from in the first place. I just want things to be alright. And even saying that ' I want' something doesn't come from an actual desire, if you know what I mean. If people'd ask me what I want I'd say I want a girlfriend and live life to the fullest but that doesn't really come from me. This might sound weird o_O

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I was facing an all or nothing situation. Either become the man God wanted me to become or become nothing, and I'm certainly nothing now.

I imagine Jonah felt much the same, when he ran from his calling and found himself in the belly of a whale.

But.

God *did* bring Jonah forth from the belly of that whale. And he did complete his calling.

An' that's why we remember him.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I imagine Jonah felt much the same, when he ran from his calling and found himself in the belly of a whale.

But.

God *did* bring Jonah forth from the belly of that whale. And he did complete his calling.

An' that's why we remember him.
God did indeed bring Jonah forth from the belly of the whale. But doesn't running away from your calling and therefore rejecting what the Holy Spirit 'tells you to do' mean you are in danger of committing the unpardonable sin. So did Jonah not commit the unpardonable sin for running away from his calling?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟287,661.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So did Jonah not commit the unpardonable sin for running away from his calling?

Obviously not. I think you would have to be a whole lot more unpardonable than that.

I'm not sure what it is to commit the unpardonable. It is specifically in reference to the Holy Spirit, and it was given specifically when Christ was casting out demons and Pharisees were saying that it was by the prince of demons that he did such. It was given them as a warning, I think. Someone who is so blinded by their hypocrisy that Son of God can stand in front of them and cast out a demon, and rather than rejoice or worship they then accuse Him of having possessed of an evil spirit Himself... that's pretty bad when holiness is right in front of you doing miracles and you attribute it to unholiness rather than accept it. If you are that far gone, then you are "in danger of eternal damnation". I don't think that's you.

Mark 3:28-29

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

30 Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello all,

I have read over threads of yours until I found this one:
Desperate follower of Christ

There's much deception about and the devil is having his way with many who
aren't abiding in the Lord and upholding biblical truths....so they are being carried about by emotions/feelings/beliefs that be associated with spiritual experiences that aren't of God.
It's been seen before and no doubt it will continue on, that's
why there's been false teachers in the past and in this day and age who claimed
God told them this and that.
When I was younger, I recall a man who got off into false teaching and the devil
gave him visions, dreams etc. The tragic end for this man and the majority of his
followers was suicide/death... his name, Jim Jones.

There be plenty of false teachers and they lead vast numbers astray...today it's
all about having large followings, social status, power and wealth.

If you be given a message from God it's going to line up with scripture/biblical
teachings.
What someone else says about what happened to them doesn't by no means cancel out what the Bible teaches.
The bible tells us not to trust in our feelings/emotions and there be good reasons
for that, because many have fallen away God's Truth and are in practices that are contrary to what Jesus taught and lived out.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First, you need to know the mechanics of drug addiction and the vital need for addicts to remain on a maintenance dose of such psychotropic drugs for the rest of their lives, ie do not skip the "medication" or go cold turkey. The cheapest of such drugs are caffeine(coffee, tea, chocolate), nicotine(cigarettes) or alcohol(beer, wine), ie avoid the expensive and heavy stuffs. Psychotropic drugs and God do not mix, eg LEV.10:9.

The Holy Spirit is also called God's Spirit or the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit is God in spirit-form who is invisible = omni-present, omniscient and omnipotent. The Holy Spirit is a Person who is God Himself. The Holy Spirit is not an impersonal thing or is just a source of power from God.
... On earth, God may approach us as the invisible Spirit or as the visible Angel/Christ/Messiah/Savior,(2COR.3:17) like the Sun's invisible warmth and visible light on earth.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fyi,

In normal people, their brains begin to secrete more stimulating neurotransmitters when the sun rises in the morning(=triggered by light sensors in the eyes), eg serotonin, dopamine, adrenaline, acetyl choline, etc which serve to elevate mood, improve mental concentration, alertness, increase energy level and muscle strength, etc, in order to prepare the body for a day of physical activity to earn their livelihood(=in ancient times, it was farming, hunting, fishing, etc) or to start the work-day.
.......Conversely, their brains begin to secrete more sedating neurotransmitters when the sun sets at night, eg GABA, endorphin(=painkiller and anti-depressant), melatonin(=sleepiness), etc; which serve to slow down(=inhibit) and calm the mind, relax the muscles, numb down any pain/depression, etc, in order to prepare the body for a night of restful sleep.

Psychotropic drugs are artificial analogues of these natural neuroT's produced by the brain, ie drugs mimic neuroT's. Alcohol, heroin, morphine, oxycodone(=opiod painkiller), anxiolytics/sleeping pills, anesthetics, etc are sedatives. Caffeine, nicotine, methamphetamine/ice, cocaine, etc are stimulants.
.......Such artificial drugs cause tempting emotions of euphoria or total calmness and addiction/dependency when they are wrongly and excessively used. Eg Opiod painkillers, anti-anxiety pills and sleeping pills should be taken at the prescribed dosage and for not more than 3 weeks.

Also, children of alcoholics(and/or drug-addicts) will inherit alcoholism(= born with altered or damaged DNA/brains, eg crack-babies and meth-babies) and will grow up to experience the associated withdrawal symptoms = abnormal or defective personality. The withdrawal symptoms of alcoholism are symptoms of an over-active, uncalm and over-sensitive brain = nervousness/anxieties, sweaty palms, muscle tics, over-thinking, difficulty falling asleep/insomnia, paranoia, delusions, etc.

This is bc alcohol(and also prescription anxiolytics, depressant, sleeping pills, etc) works by slowing down brain activity, calming the person, relaxing muscles and numbing pain, resulting in sedation, anxiolysis, mental relaxation, elimination of social inhibition, slowed muscle coordination, painlessness, etc.
.......Over-consumption of alcohol result in drunkenness(=brain becomes too slow and too calm) and eventually a comatosed sleep(brain activity stopped) and waking up with hangover headaches.

Alcohol, being an analogue of the brain's own naturally-produced neuroT's(=GABA, endorphin, melatonin, etc). When consumed daily and long term(= more than 1 month), it will result in the brain stopping the production of its own neuroTs = the body's/brain's negative-feedback response system. This results in addiction or dependency, ie the altered/damaged-brain requires alcohol in order to function normally.

Once addicted, alcoholics or the descendants of alcoholics(or drug-addicts) should remain on a maintenance dose of alcohol or anxiolytic pills, in order to stave off the terrible withdrawal symptoms(= Delirium Tremens). This is similar to a Type2 diabetic, who has damaged pancreas, being "addicted/dependent" on daily doses of life-sustaining insulin to survive for the rest of his/her life, in order for the body to function normally, wrt blood glucose level; if not...

The other alternative is for the alcoholics to keep themselves off alcohol and become social recluse since their brains cannot function normally without alcohol. Their life will be filled with withdrawal symptoms, eg an uncalm and over-active mind(= nervousness/anxiety).

Often, alcoholics and drug addicts may replace their addiction with another addictive drug like prescription pills, nicotine, caffeine, cocaine, etc, which is not the same as being really cured of addiction or being fully rehabilitated.

Bear in mind that the average adult body eliminates alcohol at a constant rate of about 30ml per hour. What does this mean.?
.......1 bottle of red wine(=750ml at 13% concentration of alcohol) has about 90ml of alcohol. Drinking 1 bottle of wine at 1 go will leave the body with more than 60ml of alcohol in the bloodstream during the 1st hour. This enhances the calming or sedating effects of alcohol that has been consumed, compared to just drinking 2 glasses of red wine(=no kick). That is why many alcoholics go for binge-drinking, in order to get more "bang"(effects) out of it, ie drinking 2-3 bottles of beer at one sitting.

The body's natural Fight-or-Flight response can also affect normal people, addicts and the descendants of addicts, depending on their life choices, ie may result in Bipolar Disorder or cycles of mania and depression, if they choose an outgoing lifestyle and job description.
.......This naturally built-in F-o-F response is to cater for emergency situations, eg stumbling upon a tiger while hunting in the jungle. This response enables the person to either flee from or fight off the tiger by giving him/her superhuman-strength, -energy, -concentration, -confidence, -painlessness, -alertness, -elevated mood, -etc.

If used smartly and judiciously(=no over-consumption), alcoholics, drug-addicts and smokers can live quite long, eg Paul McCartney, Mick Jagger, etc.. Suddenly, skipping the prescribed medication or going cold turkey on drugs/alcohol may be more risky and/or life-threatening, eg make rash life decisions, brain haemorrhage/stroke or heart failure.

Upvote 0

Theadorus

Supporter
May 9, 2017
Colorado springs
✟124,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad to hear that you got out of your nasty situation. I say I'm glad but I'm not(not to be harsh, but if you experienced something likewise you will understand how my mind works right now). How long did it take for your heart to get unhardened and what were the things you've done to accomplish it?
I'd say a clicinal depression is ecstacy compared to what I'm experiencing now, and I know how it is to be depressed to death since that was what God rescued me from in the first place. I just want things to be alright. And even saying that ' I want' something doesn't come from an actual desire, if you know what I mean. If people'd ask me what I want I'd say I want a girlfriend and live life to the fullest but that doesn't really come from me. This might sound weird o_O

No, it doesn't sound weird. Really, it just takes time, and it varies. But mainly, it's all dependent on you, like it was for me. But as you draw closer to God (spend time in his word, and what not), the more your heart will thaw. There will be times where you are just going to have to force yourself to get into the word, because truth be told, you're not going to feel like reading the Bible. You are not going to feel like going to church. You may not want to do anything, really. But if God is someone who you want in your life you are going to have to do a little bit of fighting to get him back into it. Not because you have to prove anything to God, but rather, because you are going to have to fight yourself, and your feelings, and emotions.

The first year I started following the Lord again, I was on, and off again with him. I'd make these heartfelt confessions about how I going to serve him from that day forward, and then a couple days later go back to my old life. Then a month later go back to those heartfelt prayers, and then fall back once again. But as time went on, my love for God rekindled, and The Holy Spirit has been chipping away the ice off my heart since. But If you do fall down, just get back up, and keep moving towards God. It may start off as a crawl, then move into a slow walk, but eventually you'll find yourself running towards him again. Also, you can always ask God to rekindle that fire within you, and also ask him to help remove the hardening that has taken place within your heart. And the biggest thing you can do is forgive yourself. Yes, you screwed up, but just know that God has already chosen to forgive you, so walk in that forgiveness. You won't gain anything by beating yourself up over the mistakes of the past; nor does God take pleasure in your beating yourself up as well. Anyways, I do understand where you are coming from, and I've experienced the darkness, and deadness inside, but as a word of encouragement, if I made it out of that hole, then there is hope for you. Just don't give up, and it's going to be okay. God will never give up on you. I know in your heart of hearts you still love God, and even though you may not feel it now, He still loves you with an undying love. I'll be praying for you as well.

God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Galnaros, God so loved the world He gave His only son. He died rose for the SINS of the WORLD. Now unless you were OFF planet at the time or not born on this planet. YOU are in that. Now unless you reject Jesus Christ as lord as the Messiah. Then confess your sin.. I don't care what sin it was or is. He is FAITHFUL to forgive you to cleans you from all unrighteousness. PERIOD. He said it.. take it believe it or not. Its NOT based on how you FEEL.

No body here or on this planet is a God.. we have no say in this what so ever. I like you READ what GOD said by His son and by the sweet sweet Holy spirit through the 12/Paul and just believe. You are going to have to trust that GOD is not a man does not think like one. If He said.. confess and He WILL forgive.. dude.. jump for joy rejoice.. for HE WILL! A woman was tossed at His feet. He was the ONLY one that had the right to stone her yet did not. Forgave her. Now.. what you should notice is.. did she come to Him and ASK to be forgiven? No.. HE FREELY gave it. Your free..

The problem here is Satan.. he just lied to you and you listen like so many of us do. So.. stop listening to those lies.. you ARE right now forgiven.. believe and move on. And.. the things that have become "cold"? Will become fire again. All you have to do is ASK! Your FAITH will grow again. The desire to drink will stop.. See when WE are not faithful..when at times all we do is fail.. HE IS FAITHFUL! Its NOT based on how GOOD or BAD you are. He loves you.. came for you died for you seeks you.. wants you.. dude.. just TAKE IT! You will NEVER EVER be good enough.. For HE set you free and the enemy lied.

Upvote 0