Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Galnaros, God so loved the world He gave His only son. He died rose for the SINS of the WORLD. Now unless you were OFF planet at the time or not born on this planet. YOU are in that. Now unless you reject Jesus Christ as lord as the Messiah. Then confess your sin.. I don't care what sin it was or is. He is FAITHFUL to forgive you to cleans you from all unrighteousness. PERIOD. He said it.. take it believe it or not. Its NOT based on how you FEEL.

No body here or on this planet is a God.. we have no say in this what so ever. I like you READ what GOD said by His son and by the sweet sweet Holy spirit through the 12/Paul and just believe. You are going to have to trust that GOD is not a man does not think like one. If He said.. confess and He WILL forgive.. dude.. jump for joy rejoice.. for HE WILL! A woman was tossed at His feet. He was the ONLY one that had the right to stone her yet did not. Forgave her. Now.. what you should notice is.. did she come to Him and ASK to be forgiven? No.. HE FREELY gave it. Your free..

The problem here is Satan.. he just lied to you and you listen like so many of us do. So.. stop listening to those lies.. you ARE right now forgiven.. believe and move on. And.. the things that have become "cold"? Will become fire again. All you have to do is ASK! Your FAITH will grow again. The desire to drink will stop.. See when WE are not faithful..when at times all we do is fail.. HE IS FAITHFUL! Its NOT based on how GOOD or BAD you are. He loves you.. came for you died for you seeks you.. wants you.. dude.. just TAKE IT! You will NEVER EVER be good enough.. For HE set you free and the enemy lied.
Trust me, I've been asking for over 1,5 years now and it certainly hasn't changed my situation. The problem is that my mind got heavily messed up after backsliding. It's got to do with the way my thinking got reformed when the Holy Spirit hit me. I've completely turned inwards, it's like I'm in a mental prison which I can't escape, very hard to explain which makes it even harder for me to find proper help. I have confessed my sins a trillion times but I don't get forgiven. I need a total rework of my mind. It needs to be changed completely in order for me to become a functioning man again. It's really worse than you think. I'm asking but I'm not receiving anything. That's why I think it's over for me.

Upvote 0

MHM4Him

Free to love!
Nov 10, 2017
CARY
Visit site
✟16,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.
So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?

Dear Galnaros, first off, please don't think that your sin can take your salvation away. You can't earn it by not sinning and you cannot lose it by sinning. The "fall away" that Heb 6:6 is talking about is not sinning, it is falling from grace (see Gal 5:4). It is about putting yourself back under that law because the law cannot save you, only Jesus can. And if you put your faith in His righteousness rather than your own, you are saved and cannot lose that (see Rom 3:26 and Rom 4:5). Be secure in that.

Second, Jesus died to free you from the law and, therefore, sin and the punishment for sin. There are consequences for our actions, sure, but He died once, for all your sins, past, present and future (see Rom 6:10). Be secure in that!

Third, ask for the Holy Spirit to fill you up and reveal these truths to you.

The truth is, just because you do sinful things doesn't mean you are not saved. It means you are a human on planet earth that is a dark and fleshly place. The Word says to walk not in our flesh, but choose to walk in the Spirit (Gal 5:25). He is who will empower you to walk in the Light. And, by the way, walking in the Light is walking in love.

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Rom 15:13, NKJV)

I pray you will find that hope and believe in the power of the Spirit to get you on the path to the life God wants for you and that you want and should have. Don't give up. You are loved.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello all,

So my question is: Can I fix this situation or am I done here and should I just accept my fate?

Your fate was decided when you acknowledged Jesus as Savior. You may walk away mentally, but HE has not walked away and never will. You are safe and secure in His embrace. REJOICE, and be exceedingly glad!!

BTW...... Happy Birthday !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ml5363

Jan 6, 2016
Tennessee
✟28,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God doesn't expect perfection overnight..he slowly chips a way a piece here and there until he molds us to the way he sees fit...it's letting him do that that we struggle with

The unreasonable sin is telling Him to leave you alone and to never bother you again

Upvote 0

ml5363

Jan 6, 2016
Tennessee
✟28,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One day you just have to choose to put Him first again. .baby steps...May also help to write your thought down...I grew up with alcoholic father so I had a journal I Wrote to God...still write it in from time to time...later I would also go back and make note of how God worked it out

• Friendly
Reactions: Galnaros
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟96,101.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me.
Giving up weed & alcohol is a step in the right direction as they mess your head up and take you far from God. Stay off that stuff and let yourself grow in Christ. Come to God with an open heart and read the gospels and pray regularly so that you draw closer to God and in time things will change in you. Have faith and have patients that God will act in your life in his good time.

Praying for you.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

crixus

the truth shall set you free
Nov 13, 2012
California
✟62,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Follow these 7 daily steps to make sure you’re leaning on the Lord. :amen:
  1. Don’t Depend on You
  2. Cry out to God
  3. Run from Evil
  4. Put God First in Your Life
  5. Check Yourself by God’s Word
  6. Listen to the Holy Spirit
  7. Rest in God’s Love

Last edited:
Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin. To summarize my story: I was depressed, as an atheist, around the later part of 2015. Then I prayed, because I was so desperate and my prayer was answered. I found God and I learned what the Holy Spirit was and what It did in my life. I had really never felt better than ever before, it felt as if I became a new human being. I started walking,talking, thinking and doing everything in a new way. I was so happy that I found God and wanted to become a better person after He'd shown me that I was a great sinner before.

Then I started backsliding, severely, and ignoring the revelations and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I didn't want to do certain things that God wanted me to do, because that meant giving up on sin. So I started to love sin again and was a great partaker in it. I kept doing this until my mind got, what I believe is called 'reprobated'. Emotionally flat, no interest in anything, mentally turned inwards and hella confused, concentration and sleeping problems. Summarized: I have nothing left to live for, I don't even love my closest family anymore.

Life is so hard right now and I can't take it much longer. All of this writing doesn't come from actual despair, I don't feel anything at all. I don't even seem to care about God and my past sins anymore, my conscience is seared and it doesn't stop.

I quit smoking weed and drinking alcohol 3 weeks ago , but it hasn't changed anything for me. Hebrews 6 4-6 isn't even bothering me anymore even though I know I fit the picture and I certainly can't be returned to a repentant state. I have rejected the gift of salvation and I'm therefor hellbound. I even saw a part of me slipping into a great red wall of fire when I was on a shrooms trip áfter I had lost the Holy Spirit or close to the end of losing It and I actually felt the heat for a brief moment. I took these shrooms because I wanted to get another revelation. I heard my parents cry that I was gone and then saw that part of me sinking in a pit of fire. I was ungrateful, only loved sin after I had been born again and I'm a terrible person.

Also, there is no actual hatred of self anymore, I don't have to 'forgive myself',because I don't even feel that there's something to forgive. As if I have forgotten about everything I've done in the past. My mind is a mess.

You wouldn't be on here asking these questions if it were too late for you. Have you read the parable of the prodigal son? You're in the pig pen right now remembering the generosity of your Father and the depravity of the life you are living. You are just like that prodigal son, and here is the key; you can't fix this situation. You need the Father to restore you, and He is willing. He ran to meet the son and restored him to the family; in that culture, normally, you would have to work off the debt as a servant before you could ever be called a son. Do you understand? You can't work off this debt but the Father is willing to forgive everything if you will come back to Him and live for Him again. You can't do it but He will do it if you give your heart to Jesus once again. You can't work it up, it is a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit that will have to take place. Don't wait another second; give your life to Him fully and resolve to do whatever He tells you to do. He will receive you my friend because He loves you and that has never changed.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for all your kind words. They have certainly given me some new hope. My sister spoke to a woman after not seeing her for multiple years. Turns out she goes to the same church which I contacted a while ago. She wasn't planning on going to the bar where my sister works but something brought her there. My sister told her about my situation and she gave me my number. She and her husband are coming to see and talk with me this Friday. Both Spirit-filled people who found God in their lives aswell. Coincidence or is it God working?
Thanks for the birthday wishes

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for all your kind words. They have certainly given me some new hope. My sister spoke to a woman after not seeing her for multiple years. Turns out she goes to the same church which I contacted a while ago. She wasn't planning on going to the bar where my sister works but something brought her there. My sister told her about my situation and she gave me my number. She and her husband are coming to see and talk with me this Friday. Both Spirit-filled people who found God in their lives aswell. Coincidence or is it God working?
Thanks for the birthday wishes

Praise God! Since I know God is sovereign, I also know this isn't a coincidence. God is working in your life my friend. His hand is out to you so grab it and hold on! He will restore you!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

greenguzzi

Post-Evangelical, Social Anarchist, One of The Way
Aug 25, 2015
Sydney Australia
✟33,863.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Hello all,

I have already shared my story on this forum somewhere about a year ago. I'm still stuck in the same predicament and I've been wondering if I have committed the unpardonable sin.
If you are unsure whether or not you have committed the unpardonable sin, then you definitely haven't.

Committing the unforgivable sin is as difficult as killing your best friend just to get his parking spot. If you are that callous, then yes; you may well have committed the unforgivable sin. If not, then I can assure you that you have not.

Upvote 0

Galnaros

Nov 23, 2016
the Netherlands
✟24,327.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you are unsure whether or not you have committed the unpardonable sin, then you definitely haven't.

Committing the unforgivable sin is as difficult as killing your best friend just to get his parking spot. If you are that callous, then yes; you may well have committed the unforgivable sin. If not, then I can assure you that you have not.
I've said bad things about God and even the Holy Spirit when I was in an all time low after I had backslidden a lot. I actually felt something dissappear one day. As if my soul was ripped out of me. All my sins were in thoughts, not in actions. E.g. I have never hurt anybody physically. My thoughts tend to get all messed up. Like when I walk past a car my focus goes on scratching it with my keys, I will never ever do it but my thoughts are focused on it though. When I see women I have perverted thoughts as well etc. It's like my mind lives it's own life and I'm there to witness all the horror it produces. Because I've become so numb, those thoughts don't actually bother me. That's how careless I am about everything.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It's like my mind lives it's own life and I'm there to witness all the horror it produces.

I've been there. I actually tried to pray at one point and couldn't. It was really scary. You can come back from it. The turning point I think was when I prayed for someone else who was in jeopardy and I admitted alcoholism. "I've done two things for you that I haven't done in 2 years - I've quit drinking and I've prayed". I was able to stay sober for 2 months, then lost it, and finally went into AA after several binges. I still feel like that prayer for someone else was the key though, when I couldn't pray for myself and God helped me to see that I was too far gone myself to be good to her or anyone.

Consider trying sobriety in AA and working the Steps of Recovery. It's a humbling spiritual path but it will take you back to God, and you will be part of miracles in your own life and the lives of others. For me it took me back from someone who had practically become a split personality, I felt like I had Gollum from Lord of the Rings living in the basement of my mind. I cursed God in a drunken half-blackout wandering through the park after I couldn't pick up a girl at a bar, (calling Him basically and explicitly everything that I was I realized later when I came to in the morning). Talk about blasphemy...

The psychedelics and alcohol, pot and chemicals are drugs stretching or enhancing your feelings. You are trying to feel 'more' or 'different' without doing the things required to feel more or different. They are easy to turn to. But they stop working after a while. The Steps of Recovery will help. Humbling ourselves helps. Ego is a huge problem, we tend to have all or nothing thinking. I lived mostly in my mind caught between fantasy and resentment. I live in the real world today (mostly), and that's where God can make use of me as long as I seek Him and stay sober. Daily and humbly, I do that one day at a time. When I do, those are good days.

Anyway, happy birthday. I believe you can come back from this. I have seen Evil in the absence of God in myself, deep evil. I have returned evil for love. I was becoming something I didn't want to be, something that I hated. I was hopeless and suicidal. My whole life was a lie that was ending in damnation. But I was called back from it, I didn't rescue myself, I couldn't. I was rescued. That same path that I took is there for you too if you look for it.

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Weed is likely to be the cause. I had the same thing when I came off and it took 3 months to get it out of my system, not 3 weeks. It does get better but what weed does is take underlying mental health issues that you may not even be aware of and magnifies them. It will move you into a state of suffering from mental health problems.

I gave up 20 years go and still have an element of what you are describing, but it does improve with time. God has done a lot of healing in me over the years although I am far from perfect.

I would recommend the first thing you do is find a bible believing church where you feel the presence of God. Where His love can overwhelm you and change you. Seek Him even when it is a sacrifice to do so because you dont feel like it. Be the Prodigal Son who returns yo the father. It takes effort to do that. The prodigal son in Luke 15:11-32 was in a distant country. Although it doesnt mention his journey to get back to his father it is a long journey to return from "a distant country", it didnt happen overnight. His father still loved him even though they were separated. Once he came back to his father, his father rejoiced at his return. You need to seek God and you will find Him. It may take effort on your part

Confess every sin in your past and present to God in prayer and ask for His forgiveness, then ask God to break the ties you have to the past so you can be free to live in His grace.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Linktogunner

Nov 10, 2017
Kansas (Northeast)
✟12,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hey man. The fact that you care enough about your spiritual state to seek guidance here and with your pastor on the streets says something I think. I lean toward the notion that if someone is reprobate they have lost all zeal and vigor for Jesus. The fact that you know something is WRONG and that you know the only way to fix it is to be in right relation to God, you may be closer than you think. I've noticed that God let's me flounder and squirm around on my own sometimes when I don't listen to the Spirits promptings. Sometimes we just have desert experiences... maybe due to rebelliousness or just God using some spiritual dryness to grow us. Jesus said whoever comes to him he will not cast out and it sounds to me like you know who you need to connect with. If no one told you they loved you today - I love you. Keep praying, keep reading, keep sharing, keep meeting.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello all,

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

No, YOU can't fix this situation .... But Jesus can and will.

Sincerely confess and repent to the Lord. Pray for HIS will in your life. Walk with Him daily by reading His word.

It is not unusual at all when a person has accepted the Lord for Satan to start "attacking" them with all kinds of devious thoughts and things.

Hold fast to Jesus, pray to receive the Holy Spirit and ask him to live in you ... He is your comforter, teacher. Read God's word daily, walk with Him. Christ living IN you will help you overcome. Ask for HIS will in your life, not yours. Grow your relationship with God through daily prayer and walking daily with Him through the written word.

Luke 10:19

... Truly, truly, I tell you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.

1 John 3:18-20 -

18Little children, let us love not in word and speech, but in action and truth. 19And by this we will know that we belong to the truth, and will assure our hearts in His presence: 20If our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts, and He knows all things.

John 16:33

I have told you these things so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take courage; I have overcome the world!”

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm asking but I'm not receiving anything. That's why I think it's over for me.
All sins/evil-deeds/law-breaking have consequences, eg DEUT.28:15, ROMANS.2:8, 1CORINTHIANS.11:30, 1JOHN.5:16 and a foolish "Christian" who goes and commits murder will likely be convicted and executed.

Please be comforted by this Holy Scripture ...
LUKE.23: = 39 Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.”

40 But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” 42 Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.”

43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Faith/trust/belief in Jesus the Christ/Messiah on the Cross will save the person from hell when he/she dies. This salvation from eternal damnation in hell is the result of the forgiveness or atonement for Adam's Original Sin which all persons have inherited when they were born = made clean for the kingdom of heaven by the precious blood of Jesus.(ROMANS.5:12, LEV.17:11, HEBREWS.9:22)

Upvote 0