Has Hillary Clinton's window for 2020 now closed?

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
A few weeks ago some people were still predicting that Hillary might try again in 2020. However, considering all of the sex abuse charges coming out almost every day in the press now, I believe that her window has closed. Why? She would have to answer for how she spoke out against her husband's accusers.

• Useful
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A few weeks ago some people were still predicting that Hillary might try again in 2020. However, considering all of the sex abuse charges coming out almost every day in the press now, I believe that her window has closed. Why? She would have to answer for how she spoke out against her husband's accusers.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. Dare i say the name Harvey Weinstein?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟910,475.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

I think her window is closed due to her age.

Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think her window is closed due to her age.
Hillary Clinton would be younger than Bernie Sanders was when he ran in 2016 (Sanders was 75 years old on Nov 8, 2016. In 2020, HRC will be 73 years old).

But HRC collapsed two times in public—in 2012 and again in 2016. And, according to ABC news, she suffered a concussion the first time she collapsed along with a blood clot in her brain. So Democrats might wonder about her health. And they might be concerned that she's already been defeated twice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingWordUnity

May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She's old and a loser. But please, Republicans, by all means talk about her for as long as you want as though she were politically relevant.
She's still in the news. That's why people are still talking about her.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Her window got boarded up last November.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The~Cerberus~Infinite

Nov 19, 2017
Americant
✟1,091.00
Country
American Samoa
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
I hope so for her sake. For the country...? Can’t tell me that it is soooo much better off with the alternative...

No TPP, pulling out of Paris, JFK Dox Dump, reigning in immigration, exposing the Deep State, yea...we are a LOT better off.

• Haha
Reactions: Rhamiel
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm pretty sure that it closed last November, as others have said. She, however, may not realize it yet.

At best, the few candidates who lost a presidential election but got the party's nomination for a second try faced an uphill battle; but Hillary is in a much weaker position to begin with than were Adlai Stevenson, Tom Dewey, and others who tried it and lost again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0