✟27,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everyone!
I know that my b-day was two days ago, but I want to have a game for it, 'cause I'm feeling really generous. :D

This game is in celebration of surviving another year of life in this hectic world and for me getting my permit and also for being to drive yesterday without killing anyone. ;)

OK, so here's the game. Every post that you post in this thread is worth 5 blessings. And if you sign my guestbook wishing me a happy birthday I'll give you an extra 25 blessings. The person who posts last in this thread will receive 2,000 blessings. The highest poster will receive 1,000 blessings.

All parties are fun, but they need some guidelines, so things don't get too out of hand...so, here are the rules for this thread. No counting and no ABCing. This is a thread for fellowship and partying. Have fun!

FELLOWSHIP, PEOPLE!

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
happybirthdaylav.gif

Upvote 0

GrammarGrl712

A Candle Burning Against the Wind
Jun 29, 2005
Georgia
✟27,912.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
littleredkiss484 said:
My mom passed away a couple Fridays ago.
I am so sorry, lrk. :( :( I know it must be hard...it was hard when my grandma passed away, though sometimes I still forget that she's gone. If you ever need sometime to talk to...just someone to gush to, 'cause we all need that sometimes, I'm here for you.

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GrammarGrl712 said:
I am so sorry, lrk. :( :( I know it must be hard...it was hard when my grandma passed away, though sometimes I still forget that she's gone. If you ever need sometime to talk to...just someone to gush to, 'cause we all need that sometimes, I'm here for you.

Thank you! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.